Sorin

*Insert Rousing Speech Here*

[spoiler=Situation]

Valm is under the Anna's control. They number in the millions but this battle is not for us. Its so that future generations won't have to suffer the cruelties of this "RNG Goddess". We also have to contend with the villains of old being resurrected. We must give them peace once more.

Skills are locked in at this point. You may only change into classes that your skills originate from. Tactician/Grandmaster Class is the only exception.

[spoiler=Generals]

[spoiler=Carter]Carter - Dark Flier

Weapons: Mjölnir, Forged Celica's Gale, Gradivus

Skills: Galeforce, Sol, Luna, Miracle, Tomefaire

[spoiler=Sorin]Sorin - Grandmaster

Weapons: Purgatorial Storm (Purgatorial Abysm Upgrade), Aureola, Apocalypse,, THORHAMMER

Skills: Lifetaker, Ignis, Aggressor, Vantage, and Shadowgift

[spoiler=Duck]Duck - Wyvern Lord

Weapons: Durandal, Killer Axe, and Tomahawk

Skills: Axefaire, Aggressor, AT, Luna, Swordfaire.

[spoiler=Shadowfrost]Jxemas - Gold Knight

Skills: Vengeance, Aggressor, Lifetaker, Wrath, Swordbreaker

Weapons: Shadowblade, Brave Axe, Mystletainn

Gulasca - Dragonlord

Skills: Axefaire, Despoil, Counter, Luna, Iotes Shield.

Weapons: Purgatory Corona, Silver Lance, Superior Axe

Angie - Archsage

Skills: Tomefaire, Galeforce, Healtouch, Ignis, Sol

Weapons: Bolganone, Thoron, Light Judgement, Fortify

[spoiler=Alvitazi]Alvitazi - Dread Figher (OH YEAH)

Weapons: Hauteclere, Forged Brave Sword, Thoron.

Skills: Counter, Sol, Vantage, Miracle, HP +5.

[spoiler=Polydueces]Polydeuces - Hero

Weapons: Armads, Thaniblade (Forged Light Brand), Forged Brave Sword, Tomahawk, Trismegistus (Forged Titania's Axe)

Skills: Sol/Lifetaker/Axefaire/Luna/Rightful King

Cassandra - Assasin

Skills: Lethality, Sol, Lifetaker, Tomebreaker, Galeforce

Equipment: Peshkatz, Killing Edge, FE8!Wind Sword, Iron Rune, Regal Blade

[spoiler=DodgeDusk]DodgeDusk- Warrior

Weapons: Forged Silver Bow, Forged Brave Bow, Silver Axe, and Killer Axe

Skills: Lifetaker, Counter, Sol, Bowfaire and Tomebreaker

[spoiler=Kat]Kat - Assassin

Weapons: Everything and Anything.

Skills: Goddess Rally, Infinite Convoy(Every Rally at once), and Lethality

Klotho - Marksman (Tellius)

Skills: Bowfaire, Range+1 (class skill from Tellius), Lethality, Focus, and Lifetaker

​Weapons: Killer Bow, Brave Bow, Longbow

[spoiler=Ace Tactician]Ace Tactician - Grandmaster

Weapons: Valflame, Forged Killing Edge, Mercurius, and Katarina's Bolt

Skills: Galeforce, Armsthrift, Renewal, Ignis and Tumultuous Arrangement (Ace's exclusive skill that allows her to enter Chaos Mode, making her a formidable opponent when activated.)

Alicia Taylor - Grandmaster

Skills: Galeforce, Armsthrift, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Lifetaker.

Weapons: Tyrfing, forged Celica's Gale, Micaiah's Pyre.

[spoiler=Vashiane]Vashiane - Dark Flier

[spoiler=Silvia's Info]

Silvia's New Skill Set

Lethality_%28FE13%29.pngLightningspeedicon.pngLifeabsorb.pngMagic_Slayer_Icon.pngDarkBlessing.png

Letahlity, Galeforce, Lifetaker, Tombreaker, Shadowgift

Added Lethality, Lifetaker and Shadowgift. (Note that both Lifetaker and Shadowgift cannot be removed.)

Removed Acrobat, Vengeance and Vantage.

Silvia's New Weapon Set

Short_Spear_FE13_Icon.pngSuperior_Lance_FE13.pngKiller_Lance_FE13_Icon.png

Short Spear, Superior Lance, Killer Lance

Added Superior Lance.

Removed Micaiah's Pyre, Arcfire and Waste.

Silvia's New Class Set

Thief (Assassin, Trickster) - Dark Mage (Dark Knight, Sorcerer) - Pegasus Knight (Falcon Knight, Dark Flier) - Tactician (Grandmaster)

Current Class: DARK FLIER

Silvia's Personal Inventory

Items from Ylisse:

Goetia_FE13_Icon.pngMire_%28FE13%29.pngNosferatu_FE13_Icon.pngBolganone_FE13_Icon.png

Goetia (currently unusable), Mire*, Nosferatu, Bolganone*

Items from Tellius:

bf956d35-c3d2-4f9d-b08f-a792f46af583_zps20px-FE10fenrir.png

Carreau*, Fenrir*

Misc. Items:

Elixir_FE13_Icon.pngFe4emptybook.gifFe4emptybook.gifFe4emptybook.gif

Elixir**, The Prince of Light and The Princess of Darkness, Anna Margeux's Notebook, Empty Tome***

* - indicates a tome that is available to be used in battle

** - is not actually an elixir, but a bottle of liquor

*** - this book is empty for now, but will be filled soon. SOON

[spoiler=Glaedyr]Glaedyr - Swordmaster

Weapons: Forged Brave Sword, Forged Killing Edge, Amatsu

Skills: Galeforce, Astra, Vantage, Swordfaire and Lancebreaker

[spoiler=YayForYuffie]YayForYuffie - Sage

Weapons: Physic, Mend, Forged Valflame named Florence, Celica's Gale, Rescue Staff

Skills: Luna, Tomefaire, Renewal, Rally Magic and Miracle.

[spoiler=Dandragon]

Dandra - Trueblade (FE9)

Equipment: Forged Killing Edge, Forged Brave Sword, Ragnell, Elixir

Skills: Lifetaker, Vantage, Swordfaire, Astra, Wrath

[spoiler=ZM]
ZM - Bow Knight
Weapons: Forged Killer Bow, Parthia, Innes's Bow, Killing Edge
Skills: Bowfaire, Swordfaire, Luna, Sol, Rally Strength

[spoiler=Hero-King]

Hero-King - Lodestar

Weapons:Exalted Falchion (FE12 design, with FE13 might) Star Rapier (Forged Noble Rapier) Master Sword (FE12)

Skills:[spoiler=Skills]

• Starsphere: Increases all stats by 5 and multiplies, depending on what level is being used (think of this skill like the Kaioken technique. Level range: 1-4)

Drawback: Marth will become vulnerable and his stats will drop by however much it was boosted by immediately after the effects wear off.

• Geosphere: Emits a blast wave that damages all units within a given radius

Drawback: Requires HP to use. The more HP used, the stronger and wider the attack.

• Lifesphere: Allows Marth to fully heal himself and possibly others, if he makes contact with them

Drawback: After each use, Marth's max HP will lower by 10 each time he uses it. He will gradually gain it back after the next skirmish.

• Lightsphere: Allows Marth to nullify fatal attacks?

Drawback: Can only be used three times

• Darksphere: TBA

Drawback: Gambling with this skill risks Marth's life as an Einherjar. Meaning, using this skill will cause his card to crack with each use and then eventually break.

Known combination skills:

• Starlight: Using Starsphere and Lightsphere, Marth casts Starlight through his sword and can launch it as a projectile.

Drawback: Using the spell dulls his blade and makes his attacks weaker, when the light of the spell is revoked.

• Fortify: Using Lifesphere and Geosphere, Marth emits a wide ranged healing spell for all allies.

Drawback: Marth will become completely unconscious and unable to participate for the rest of the battle, along sitting out of the next coming battle.

[spoiler=Brokuni]Breezy - Bow Knight/Ranger/Horseman

Skills: Bowfaire, Swordfaire(replace Lifetaker), Astra,Vantage, Aegis

Weapon: Silver Bow, Brave Bow, Killing Edge, Silver Sword

[spoiler=Crizix]

Crizix - Valkyrie

Weapons: Mend, Physic, Rescue, and Elthunder

Skills: Miracle, Healtouch, Renewal, Focus, and Lifetaker

[spoiler=Anon]
Anon - Dread Fighter
Weapons: Axes: forged Killer Axe (Crit+15, Mt.+3), forged Brave Axe (Mt.+5, hit+15), Helswath, forged Swordslayer (Hit+20, Mt+4)
Swords: forged Brave Sword (Mt.+5, hit+15), Sol Katti
Tomes: Arcthunder
Skills: Vantage, Counter, Axefaire, Tomebreaker, Vengeance

[spoiler=Dark_Huntress]
Isabelle - Sage
Weapons: Rescue, Recover, Physic, Barrier, Mjolnir
Skills: Galeforce, Astra, Armsthrift, Tomefaire, Rally Spectrum

[spoiler=BravuraLevi]

Samson - War monk

Weapons: Brave Axe, Bolt Axe, Killer Axe, Catharsis, Mend.

Skills: Renewal, Axefaire, Counter, Sol, Ignis

[spoiler=Wizard]Nathaniel(Goes by the alias 'Wizard'.) - Dread Fighter.

Skills: Shadowgift, Luna, Tomefaire, HitRate+20 and Lifetaker.

Inventory: Night's Grip, Killing Edge, Short Axe and Blank Einherjar Card.

[spoiler=LuigiandShadowGirl]

Name: Alison (Ali for short) - Sage

Weapons: Mjolnir, Micaiah's Pyre, Mend, Physic, and Rescue

Skills: Ignis, Tomefaire, Astra, Lifetaker, Galeforce

[spoiler=mroragamiyoda]

Gavin - Dreadfighter

Weapons: Brave Sword and Thoron

Skills: Astra, Sol, Aggressor, Res+ 10, Lethality

Rally Goddess: Kat

Commander: Sorin

Grand General: DodgeDusk

Newest Recruit: mroragamiyoda

[spoiler=Weapons/Skills/Reclassing Rules]

Once we all get to the new headquarters (which will either be after chapter 6 [the current set of chapters] or 7 depending on planning), anyone can change class ONCE and can change their skill sets. These will be locked in again at the beginning of the next chapter (so 7 or 8 depending) until a later chapter (that is to be determined at a later date).

DLC skills are still being discussed so, for the time being, please refrain from adding them to your skill set. This does NOT include the Dread Fighter or Bride skills, but those that 'stand alone', such as Limit Breaker and All Stats+2.

You can ONLY class change into a class that you have the skill of. For example - if your skills are Galeforce, Tomefaire, Quick Burn, Aigis, and Lethality, then you can class change through the Pegasus Knight, cleric/mage (since both can promote to sage), Wyvern Rider, Cavalier, thief/myrmidon (since both can to assassin) lines. You can also access the Grandmaster and Tactician Classes.

Unless you start in the class, no dancer, taguel, or manakete reclassing.

You CANNOT reclass to an enemy only class (or a class you can only get via hacks). You also must reclass into a fire emblem class.

If you use a Tellius/Magvel skill, you may reclass into that class.

As of right now, you are restricted to weapons available in FE13. The only exceptions are light magic, knives, magic swords, and staves. Enemy only and character specific weapons (such as Walhart's Wolfberg or Owain's Mistle... whatever it is) or weapons that can only be obtained via post-game shenanigans (such as the Creature Campaign of FE8) CANNOT be used. Weapons that appear only in hacks also cannot be used.

Weapons available via Spotpass (either by renown, the item thing, or spotpass teams) ARE allowed.

The only legendary weapons being used are those available in FE13 (this is including those capable of being obtained in the Infinite Regalia and/or Spotpass and exclude the character specific ones). This will (likely) be changed at a later time, but for now, please remember this rule.

Chapter 6-1 Feels Stories

Note: In the ones where it might be difficult to tell who is who, the enemies are highlighted in red, while Anon's intermissions are green.

[spoiler=Sorin]

"Alright. Go, I'll be fine!" Taking a small leap to get myself firmly on the hill, I landed next to the Captain who it note of my appearance looked at me from its cloaked face. After a moment, it began to remove it's hood as I tensed... Under the hood was the cardinal beauty who took my heart captive.
"C-Cordelia?! How did yo-"
"Why did you leave me Sorin?"
"W-wait what d-"
"You left Severa and I alone. You are a terrible father. I shouldn't have given up on Chrom..."
"I..." Ordinarily I would have gotten suspicious but it was as if that last sentence froze me. "Given up on Chrom?..." My grip on Abysm loosened and my will to fight began to leave me. 'I can't fight her... Even if it...I...' I thought.
"You deserve death... I had Severa without you being there. She was born on Janua-...Well you probably wouldn't remember without me telling you."
"...."
I am a heartless bastard!
*crits Cordelia with a brave axe*
"Augh!" she yelled. She then stood as if nothing happened and while eyeing Anon asked,
"Sorin, you would stand there while somebody ran me through? You arrogant, self-centered bastard!"
"I...I" I had only heard her use that phrase once against my...father...."Cordelia..."
"Nothing to say hmm? Maybe your are realizing how useless you are."
"....Useless?" I questioned. "You aren't her." I said while activating Purgatorial Ignis. "She would never call anybody useless. She believes that through hard work, anything can happen." I began slowly walking toward it and eventually began running toward it. "You will never be her!!!" I yelled releasing all of the power into "Cordelia's" abdomen impaling it. It then said,
"...So that's your answer? Harming and even killing even your most beloved? I wonder if you would even do this to your childr-" I cut it off bringing my blade up through it's neck. It became dark energy and moving on to another Dreamer.
*sigh* "Wait till the battle is over Sorin...." I then thanked Anon and began fighting more of the Risen that rather respectfully stood in a circle around me.

[spoiler=Breezy]
"Sorin, you okay there...?
That idiotic Pegasus is no match for me....
Hehe..."
"'Hey Breezy, how is living life without me treating you, idiot!'"
"Wait, there's no way....."
"'Hahaha, you're such an idiot thinking you can live without me!
I was your entire life! And now that I'm gone, you're nothing!'"
"R-rose....."
Uh, who? Can I kill her?
"Hard to kill someone already dead.....
Anon I swear if you get involved I will kill you..."
"'Oh look at you, acting all tough just to play off the fact you're dead yourself!
How exactly did you live this long without me here?'"
"D-dammit......"
"'Scared to kill me Breezy?
I mean, you are a giant scaredy cat!
Running away from the war to save your own damn hide!'"
"Rose, I know you and you would never say this...."
"'How do you know me?
You left me and our team to die!
You're just a scared little child!'"
"If I were scared, I wouldn't do this....
Forgive me Rose....."
Breezy shoots an arrow right into the Rose's heart.
"What was that.....?"

[spoiler=Anon]
Mysterious voice: I could do better
Anon: Hm? Block?
Block?: Yep, it's me Anon
Anon: 20+20?
Block?: 40 you idiot, why- *hit with Hauteclere*
Anon: Ha! Who's the fool now! Stand back up knock off, I dare you!
Block?: you'd do these things to your own brother? You really are a heartless-
Anon: shuddupaboutit! *kicks clone down* Tip to any actor, learn your part before the play!

[spoiler=Hero-King]
From what it looked like, everyone was somehow forced to battle someone really close to them.The thought of it sent a chill down my spine. To be forced to cut down someone I loved so dearly is indeed a punishment like no other. But just then, I looked to my right, and my eyes couldn't believe what they saw. I dropped my sword at the sight of it. C-Caeda?!
i thought I was hallucinating and blinked three times. Is this.... a dream? Or am I just seeing things? That dark shadow somehow made me see a glimpse of her. Could she have somehow been brought here, like I have? With many questions needed to be answered, I went on the pursuit of the shadow, and there she was, as beautiful and elegant as I remember.
Caeda, is that really you?! Why are you here? I began to move in to embrace her, but she pulled away and said...
...you failed us Marth...
...What?
You failed to save us... and the world as well. Everyone and everything you have striven for is now dead and gone. And I was a fool to love you and believe that you could create such a thing that can never exist.
The words she said shot an arrow into my heart. I.... failed? No, that cant be right. It can't!
Oh Marth. You're still as naive as ever.
What you're saying couldn't possibly be true. I remember everything. The day that we took down the Shadow Dragon.... Our marriage and vows.... I never forgot any of them! I'm still working towards an everlasting peace. That's why I'm here in this new era
For what? So you can let us down again? Everyone we knew is dead and it's all your fault! You didn't change anything, for the world is still not at peace. And the worst part about is that you broke my heart and left me to die.
What?! I would never! You're the reason that I can still fight. You're the reason that I haven't given up. And here in this time, I will do what I was brought here for and bring pea-
What can you do?! You're powerless to make any change. The fact that you allowed us to die already proves your failure. Even worse, you don't even know what you really are.
....!!!??
You honestly think that Naga is what brought you hear? No, you are a mere...
*tears open fake Caeda's shoulder*
Will you die already! *splits skull and turns to Hero King*
A little help here?
Anon's sudden interference startled her, but she continued to reappear from the dark shadow, each time he made an attempt to slay her
So these are your new companions of this time? So you've already went and replaced us have you?
No! I could never! You are my one and only! I haven't forgotten any of you! I still wear our ring. This new army is in need of my help and i must-
As our conversation continued, a sharp pain split into my head. The words not only hurt my heart, but my mind also? I grip[ed the sides of my head and fell to my knees.
A phantom can't help anyone! Much less a phantom of you! I'm surprised that these new "friends" of yours haven't told you yet. You're not even the real Marth. You're not the man who I loved and married. Just a hollow ghost roaming in a world that isn't his own. And in the loving memory of the real Marth, you will be brought down by my spear!
She attempted to run me through, and end me right then and there. I didn't want to fight her, but beneath the crippling pain in my head and heart from her words came a foreign, yet somehow familiar voice. "You must live today and fight for a better tomorrow! That is what you were born to do. Did you forget already? Regardless of what you really are, you are still King Marth, our star and savior! Don't give up on us now!" The voice within triggered a surge of power within me, just like that other time, with Ace and Dusk that day. A blue aura wrapped my body and my sword began to glow, yet again, and as if against my own will, took over my movements and allowed me to barely evade her strike.
...No, you are wrong. I have not failed anyone, for you are not even the woman I once knew. You're a fake, for the real Caeda would never say such things. I can still feel both her and everyone that I once knew, permanently etched within my heart, and it is the light of their will that shall guide me. I WILL see to it that an everlasting peace is fulfilled! Now away with you, shadow! You will not plague my thoughts, or my convictions ever again!
Feeling empowered, I activated Luna and twirled Falchion to the sky with a shining ray, and plunged the sword into her chest with all my strength.
You're cryptic shadows will not haunt me, or my loved ones ever again!
Once I pulled out my sword, she instantly faded away....

[spoiler='Yuffie]
"Replacing me already, are you darling?"
"What- WHAT?" Was it... could it be her?
"Milady Maribelle?"
"Eloquent as always, I see. Now, would you care to tell me why you have failed me so miserably?"
"What on earth do you mean by 'failed' you? In fact, how are you even here? If my memory serves me correctly, you... you died."
"Indeed, I did die. And it was all due to YOUR incompetence! Because of YOUR failures, I died, and BRADY died!
You USELESS gutter-born whelp! I thought I could trust you to look after us, and what happens? My only son and I died."
"I... I..."
"You're gonna regret your smug attitude!"
Yuffie looked up to see Anon charging at Maribelle.
""No Anon. I shall deal with-"
He looked up to see Anon attempting to bisect Maribelle, who looked profoundly unimpressed.
"THIS is the type of person you've allied yourself with? For shame. It appears that you've done your level best to join with the, eugh, low-borns. How repulsive."
Yuffie's head snapped up. Anon was still futilely trying to kill the Risen Maribelle. Both the Risen Maribelle and Yuffie decided to ignore him.
It's not that type of battle.
"You are NOT Lady Maribelle. How dare you attempt to impersonate her!? Lady Maribelle was sweet, kind, caring and compassionate. You? You are nothing more than a cheap imitation. Lady Maribelle fought for the common folk. She didn't despise them, as you appear to believe she does."
The mockery snorted. "Fought for the 'common folk'? Oh, how well you have deluded yourself, you repugnant fool. I never cared for them. Just as I never cared for you. No-one could care for you. You're worthless. You're pathetic. You. Are. Nothing."
The words stung. Yuffie wasn't going to deny that. But he wasn't going to let it show.
"Yes, imposter. She did care for them. She cared for them, just as she cared for me."
"And I refuse to allow you to defile her name any more! Lady Maribelle died protecting her people, protecting me! You may call me nothing, but at least I am me. What are you? Some abomination 'cooked up' that looks like her. I'm my own person. You are not her. You are a vile mishap of nature. And I shall tolerate your existence no longer. Now, begone!"
Yuffie raised Florence into the air, and sent a spear of fire through the Risen.
"No more."

[spoiler=Dark_Huntress/Isabelle]
Isabelle: I like the sound of that name, Yuffie. Isabella. :D
*The shadow now dives into Isabelle's mind.*
*Isabelle sees Emmeryn's ghostlike body as it is a mirage without her knowing*
Emmeryn: This is all your fault you deliquent little child. You are a disgrace to the Ylissian acadamy. I should have had you jailed when we found out you were stealing and dancing.
Isabelle: NO!!! Your majesty. *Cries*
I did it for the sake of saving our people from poverty. I CAN'T just sit idly by and let the bandits pick on us.
Emmeryn: BUT IT WAS YOUR FAULT THAT I...WE WAS KILLED IN THE CROSSFIRE IN THE BATTLE ON YLISSE AGAINST GANGREL AND HIS FORCES.
Isabelle: NO. NOOOOOOO.
Emmeryn: You should have went with those men as all you did was stain our acadamy with evil.
Isabelle: THAT'S NOT TRUE. YOU'VE ALWAYS SMILED HAPPILY WHENEVER I CAME BACK. But...
I never knew you've had hidden pain that you have never told me about.
Emmeryn: WELL...NOW YOU DO. *Slams scepter on the ground as it made tremor in her vision*
Isabelle: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
*Is now holding her head in doubt and is shouting "IT'S NOT TRUE." "IT'S NOT TRUE."
Meanwhile....it still haunts her...
Gangrel: Men. We are to secure the castle. We must make sure that the girl is dead as the Fire Emblem is useless whenever royality like Emmeryn isn't alive.
Soldier: But we saw her die from Fauders hand at the mansion.
Gangrel: Fool. The Shepards has saved her.
Soldier: But she is...alive. IMPOSSIBLE. Validar already killed Chrom at his temple.
Gangrel: She's alive alright, find her and kill her.
Soldier: SIR. YES. SIR.
The soldiers march to the capitol and into the acadamy.
Student: You guys don't belong here. I have to ask you to leave.
Gangrel's soldiers trashes the temple looking for Emmeryn.*
Soldier: You can't hide her forever. We will tear this temple down rubble by rubble until that Fire Emblem as well as Emmeryn are found.
Gangrel comes in.
Gangrel: YOU IDIOTS. GET ME THAT EMBLEM AND THAT GIRL. VALIDAR'S ORDERS.
Soldier: Yes, sir.
*Retconned as it got ugly from there...*
Isabelle: I WASN'T THERE WHEN THEY NEEDED ME AND CHROM WAS ALREADY DEAD BY VALIDAR. IT'S ALL MY FAULT THAT I LET THEM ALL DIE.
*taps on the shoulder*
Need a hand?
Isabelle: Thanks. Thanks for your encouragement. *smiles*
Now I now what I must do.
Isabelle: I...I... can't believe this is true. NO. YOU CAN'T BE EMMERYN. EMMERYN WOULD ALWAYS SOLVE ALL OF HER MATTERS PEACEFULLY. YOU ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN. EMMERYN WOULD NEVER GIVE INTO EVIL. SHE ALWAYS WELCOMED ME WITH A SMILE EVEN AFTER I WAS TAINTED. SHE WAS LIKE AN ANGEL TO EVERYBODY. AND CHROM COULD POSSIBLY BE ALIVE. IT WAS NEVER TOLD WHETHER HE WAS DEAD OR NOT SINCE THE BODY WASN'T FOUND. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FOUL CREATURE THAT CAME FROM THE DUST OF THE EARTH. BEGONE, FOUL CREATION.
​*Powers up her Thoron tome and shocks it out of existence.*

[spoiler=Vashiane/Silvia]
The shadowy forms of Emmeryn and Maribelle fell, and the dark energy regrouped, swirling itself together and weaving a path around the other Dreamers towards her direction. It paused in front of her, the shaded colors warping their way around each other for a brief moment before it crashed into the ground, the colors disappearing into dark, smoky mist.
And a figure, a silhouette she practically had engraved in her mind.
Silvia blew out a breath, almost frustrated with how often she'd seen him like this, and took a step forward, brushing away the mist with a hand until he fully revealed himself to her.
"... Henry."
The moment the mist cleared she knew something was wrong. Henry's expression was blank, without a single trace of a smile to be found, wide open eyes staring into nothingness. She'd almost forgotten, she realizes, just how beautiful his eyes are.
"Henry." She said again, taking another step closer. His gaze still remained unfocused, like he was staring THROUGH her, not at her.
"Oh..." The phantom Henry muttered, finally giving her a smile - but a bittersweet and broken one. "So you're back?"
She blinked hard, completely confused by his statement and even more confuse by the trickles of dread seeping through her - almost like she was remembering something instinctively, even if her brain hadn't caught up yet. "Back? I never left."
At that, he laughed his signature giggle, the one that normally sent little shivers of joy down her spine but now contained such a sharp, painful edge to it she flinched. "Yes you did. Or don't you remember that either?" Henry's voice dropped in tone, the smile twitching and so, so BROKEN. "You DIED. You DIED... even though I told you I loved you, and I wanted us to be a family - just you and me and Morgan. What? Am I not... g-good enough for you now? Am I that awful that you wanna get away from me? You should have said SOMETHING!"
"But y'know... It's okay though..." He said, slowly fingering the tome he held in his hands. "I've gotten rid on one family who hates me... I can do it again!"
Silvia flipped out of the way as she saw Henry raise his hand, charging a Bolganone spell. Of course, she thought to herself at the bitter irony of it all. That WAS his favorite tome... he even preferred it over its Regalia counterpart Valflame. She braced herself for the second attack to come from him, and it did.
By him throwing the tome at her.
As utterly stupid as that was... she'd done it before, using it as a distraction before coming in to swipe at the opponent and stagger them. And sure enough, Henry collided with her, tackling her to the grass and pinning one of her arms around the dew-stained ground. He picked up the tome before laying it onto her chest and opening it, using her stomach as a makeshift chair.
"All you had to do was tell me no... I know what that means, and it's okay. You didn't have to LIE to Morgan and tell him we were going to live happily ever after together, because I kinda believed it too. And I really thought you were kidding. You know... a joke? But nope." He flipped to a page and finally moved off of her, allowing her to breathe properly again. "You had to put EVERYTHING... EVERYTHING... in this damned world before me. I know I'm not loved, but that's a really harsh way to tell me you hate me."
"But don't worry... I'm as right as rain. And if you don't love me, I don't love you either. You and Morgan can just kind of rot in hell for all I care. So!" Henry's painful cheerful demeanor returned, and for once she wished he was stoic and lifeless again. That was terrifying, but this was....something else entirely. THIS made her entire body ache from the stress, this made her absolutely sick, because this... this felt like something he actually thought. It felt... real, horrifyingly so.
"Any last words?"
Silvia launched her fist into Henry's stomach as a question dawned on her, too emotionally strung to do anything but.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MORGAN?" she found herself screeching, only to watch in horror as his face twisted itself into a sinister, cold smile. No mirth or warmth behind it at all.
"Aww, don't worry about your baby boy. Mor's asleep... just like his mother was! And just like you're going to be again! Oh, and this time? Actually STAY dead, okay?"
Anon: Well well silver hair, looks like your taking some joy in this. Good, its never a bad thing to go out with a smile! *swings over on a rope* Tarzan Punch! *smashes Henry in the jaw and sticks the landing, sliding in his feet and turning around to face him* of course, good luck with that now! *charges with Sol Katti*
The Sol Katti was mere inches away from spearing Henry, and for some strange reason, she held out her lance and blocked it. She shook her head at her actions, before turning to face him. "Mind if I ask him something first?" she said, then without waiting for an answer, slid in the tiny space between Anon's Sol Katti and Henry.
"You're convincing, you know... but that... that broke the illusion." She drew in a shaky breath, lifted her eyes up to meet his and continued speaking in a slow, even tone. "You may not love me. You may even hate me, and for that... I don't blame you. I hate myself as well for what I did. But..." She moved in even closer, her grip on one of her arrows like a vice. "If you love anyone, anyone in the entire world it wasn't me. It was Morgan. Morgan's his everything - and has been... especially when I wasn't there. You're not him. You're just a copy... a GOOD copy, yes, but a fake all the same."
The other Henry merely shrugged, giggling. "Oh, you really are a bright one! But still... your brain would be MUCH more appreciated splattered against the... Nngh!" He suddenly doubled over, hissing in pain, and Silvia ripped the arrow she'd been holding out of his stomach. She watched his gaze fall onto her, as his eyes filled with betrayal and hurt... no rage that the true beast had been caught, but as if she'd actually harmed Henry... not this shapeshifter.
"W-Why...?" Henry mumbled, stumbling as he reached out towards her with the arm that wasn't over his wound. Her entire body seized with panic and horror at the sight - it was the thing she never wanted to see, the thing of her NIGHTMARES, and it was here. In front of her. AND SHE HAD CAUSED IT.
"I - I'm sorry..." The words slipped out of her mouth unconsciously, even as she reminded herself over and over again that it was FAKE. Even as she thrust the arrow into Henry's body over and over and over and OVER, because it was FAKE. With each stab, the force behind it grow, until she finally pushed her entire weight into it and caused the arrow to completely snap in two from the pressure, the broken shaft slipping out of her limp grasp and Henry's weakened body swirling back into cloudy mist.
"I didn't mean..." Silvia's words garbled themselves on her tongue as the ground swayed underneath her feet, a black haze seeping over her vision. "I'm sorry..." She sunk to her knees, her legs too weak for her to stand anymore, and fell face-first into the grass, the darkness sweeping over her as swiftly as it did to Henry's broken form.

Supports are being handled by Kat and Bios are being handled by Dusk. Feel free to talk with your partner to raise your bonuses and ranks. Supports go to S but you may only have one. They can be Romantic or Platonic.

[spoiler=We Had A Banner]

We Have A Banner Now!!! Thank Carter for it.

If it's no trouble, will all members with the 'War For Our Future' badge attach this link to the banner?

http: // serenesforest.net/ forums/ index.php? showtopic=43210& p=2639243 <---- (Please take out the spaces).

If you do not have the badge, but would like to have it in your signature, here it is. I know some of you weren't here.

cIICTpH.png

If you do not know how to link the link to your banner, here's how to do so.

1) Go to signature.

2) Highlight link.

3) Click on the button that has a chain on it (the button under the size dropbox).

4) Attach link and save signature.

For example, click on my badge. It redirects you to the first page. That way, if people click on the badge, they'll come to us.

Edited by Sorin

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

[spoiler="The War for our Future" badge instructions (the badges are currently not working)]If it's no trouble, will all members with the 'War For Our Future' badge attach this link to the banner?

If you do not have the badge, but would like to have it in your signature, here it is =

cIICTpH.pngxobmeWY.pngdwTxp68.png

If you do not know how to link the link to your badges, here's how to do so.

1) Go to signature

2) Highlight link (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43210 for the main thread, http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43314 for the bios thread and http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44026 for the supports thread)

3) Click on the button that has a chain on it (the button under the size dropbox).

4) Attach link and save signature.

[spoiler=Map of the world. This is for references]fe13map_full.jpg

STORY SO FAR

[spoiler=Prologue]A local resistance squad consisting of Tomichael and Dusk was formed in order to combat and eventually put an end to the Anna-vasion. The squad quickly recruited more people whilst fighting their first battle against the Annas, who included:

Carter
Sorin
Kat
Alvitazi
Polydeuces
Matthew (Einjerhar card)

The squad found an eerie building, which turns out to be a deserted Ylisstol. There was also a squad outside the doors of Ylisstol, waiting to find a moment to break in. This squad included:

Glaedyr
Shadowfrost
Dandra
YayforYuffie
The Hero-King Marth (Einjerhar card)
Breezy and Zephyr
Anonymous
Duck

Shelie

The two squads eventually broke in and discovered, oddly enough it was completely desolated and broken. The two squads, however, were severely wounded however and had to spend the entire night treating injuries with barely any rest. The two squads then decided to merge, forming the Azure Dreamers

In the morning the squad discusses strategy about how to combat the current situation. It was then decided that three groups were formed to handle three different situations:

Team A would have to defend Ylisstol from the Anna-vasion. This team consisted of Dusk, Kat, Glaedyr, YayforYuffie and Dandra

Team B would have to enter Ferox territory after Team A defended Ylisstol (this was important, if everyone fought exhaustion would have meant entering Ferox would mean certain death). The Matthew card did recon informed us that there was an organised resistance in Ferox, which meant that someone had to save them. The rescue team included Sorin, Kat, Polydeuces and Alvitazi (eventually), The Hero-King, Breezy, Anonymous, Shelie and Duck

Team C were sent to do recon in Plegia to get important information regarding Plegia. Team C were Shadowfrost and Matthew

[spoiler=Chapter 1]Team A were tasked to defend Ylisstol from the Annas. It was pretty much dead certain that they knew we stayed there for the night and were seeking to destroy all forms of resistance. This was led by Dusk, who, after getting into some infighting with his comrades, fainted after all the Annas were taking care of. YayforYuffie is currently looking after him as the others rest up. Team B and C were now free to charge into Ferox and save the organised resistance and scout in Plegia, respectively

[spoiler=Chapter 2]Team B, led by Sorin, entered Ferox and straight away fell into the trap the Annas set up; the ground was completely covered in spikes that could pop out at any moment, delivering near-fatal wounds! They, luckily however, very quickly discovered the organised resistance who included:

Vashiane/Silvia, the de facto leader of the resistance
Ace Tactician
Z the M
Crizix

When found however, Sorin got hit by the spike trap and went unconscious, forcing Kat to limit her rallies as she was carrying him around. Silvia took leadership for both teams. Breezy had to retreat back to Ylisstol during the fight because Zephyr (his horse) got injured. The Hero-King was for the first time summoned and was initially confused, thinking he was still in Altea until the situation was explained to him. Until he was ready to fight he stayed as support helping Kat. Polydeuces and Duck were reinforcements, which proved out to be advantageous. Sheile was widely known to be late for battles due to oversleeping and today was no exception... Because of how late she was she ended up not fighting at all

After the terrible battle Polydeuces decided to distract any remaining Annas and meet up with the group back in Ylisstol. Along the way Team B and the Ferox resistance bumped into a young sage, who called herself Isabelle, who quickly joined up with the Azure Dreamers as they headed back to what they call home at the moment. Sorin, still over Kat's shoulder, is suffering from a coma. Vashiane/Silvia is now the leader of the Azure Dreamers until he recovers (hopefully)

[spoiler=Skirmish 1]With everyone reunited it was decided that we would rest up for the night to discuss strategy the following day. However the Annas had others ideas and decided to attack Ylisstol in the middle of the night with some new friends; the Risen! Could Grima still possibly be alive?! The group, mostly consisting of the Ylisse rescue team and Ferox resistance decided to attack the unwelcome guests head on, led by the fair Silvia

No severe casualties were taken. However the group were sleep-deprived, and decided to stay in Ylisstol for the whole of the next day

[spoiler=Skirmish 2]After a days rest and trying to build up the friendships in this army the Annas, yet again, try to attack Ylisstol in the night with their Risen friends, trying to be stealthy. Unfortunately for them, Dusk spotted them and rallied up the able, and prepared to vanquish the abominations

After the fight a discussion was brought up about how the Annas are getting so many... Annas into their ranks, and how some of them are almost inhuman in strength. It was hypothesized that there was an infection spreading, but nothing was certain. Anonymous Speed kept one of the severed Anna heads

Which was severed by him jumping out of a tree and critting on her neck

to try and deduce how they were gathering numbers so quickly. Another hypothesis was that they were coming out the Outrealm gate, but with no concrete evidence this was left up for debate

[spoiler=Chapter 3]Dusk noticed the water supplies in the convoy starting to diminish, and with that he led a small group of soldiers to find some more supplies. As luck would have it, they ran into some Risen... who then kept respawning time and time again, led by an Anna. After the Anna was slain Dusk noticed a huge battalion of Risen thanks to his scope, easily around the hundred mark. Seeing no alternative, he was ready to give up his life to stall as many of the Risen as possible, but Ace and the Hero-King persuaded him to bring thw two along; Ace because she had an "interesting" power, which intrigued him, and Hero-King because he wasn't techically alive. With the three of them (and briefly Polydeuces) fighting the army of Risen the rest of the squad could only stand and watch they were told to retreat

The odds were overwhelming. Clearly there was no chance the three of them were surviving. Ace had no choice, she had to pull out her trump card, although it could've have potentially killed everyone in its proximity

It worked! All the Risen disintegrated into nothingness and the day was won. Ace was too exhausted to stand and thus fell unconscious and the Hero-King faded into his card once more. Dusk, on the other hand... he had nothing left. Everything he stood for was crushed in mere moments, and the back lash he got from Kat made him realise how wrong he was... He was a crushed man

Unfortunately however, the explosion was so big it blew up everything that was deemed salvageable, so the operation was considered a failure. However, they only had a taste of what the Annas were capable of, and none of them knew how to react to something so powerful

[spoiler=Chapter 4]Due to huge explosion that Ace made in the previous battle, nothing was salvageable. After a huge discussion, it was decided that the Azure Dreamers would infiltrate one of the most fortified buildings in Ylisse... the Plegian Castle. Led by Silvia, they decided that the best course of action would be to sneak into the building and liberate it from the inside. The sneaking meant that no offensive magic was allowed to be used due to them being loud and requiring chants

The outside of the castle however, was completely surrounded with what seemed to be an unbreakable defence:
• Risen warriors with counter
• Snipers protecting the warriors in case they were hit from range
• Loads of mounted units ready to out-pace any soldier

Poly, along with the Hero-King, decided to act as distraction so the others could try to get in to the castle... quietly

After the outside patrols were dealt with they all stormed into the building with Breezy keeping guard at the gate. The Risen were everywhere, and on the throne was Dark Knight Anna

As everyone was gathering supplies and/or dispatching the Risen Anon decided, without consulting anybody, that the best way to kill the Anna and all the Risen was to blow the place up. When everyone caught on to the plan they all ran out of the place as fast as they could to not be engulfed in the explosion

The place blew up with everyone alive but annoyed with the idiotic Anon, but at least they actually got supplies this time, so everyone was happy. When they got home Anon got lectured left, right, and centre from his comrades for his stupidity

[spoiler=Skirmish 3]After Anon's crazy antics Plegia was in turmoil. The Azure Dreamers held a meeting in Ylisstol trying to determine which country to liberate first. Plegia seemed the obvious choice. It was weakened and disorganized... an easy target. There was a problem with attacking Plegia first however; the continent of Valm wasn't that far away from Plegia and they would learn about what happened to Plegia Castle eventually. If the Azure Dreamers liberated Plegia then attacked Ferox Plegia could've been re-taken by the Valmese. Attacking Ferox seemed to be the better option

The decision making caused many arguments and frustrations so most people decided to cool down by having a nice, relaxing cup of tea (or many). Harmless to most people, however the tea was poisoned and all the consumers soon fell ill, with barely or them able to fight. The ones who didn't drink tea got shot with poisonous darts. Who would do this? It seemed too complicated for mere Risen to handle. Kat thought she knew, and made her way to the roof

Her assumption was right. Her older twin brother was on top of Ylisstol. The two of them used to be assassins but her brother decided to trade sanity for power. He was corrupt. After a fierce battle Kat slew him on the spot, ending his reign of terror

On the battlefield outside all able soldiers were were trying their best to beat back the Risen but it seemed fruitless. Ace however, noticed that the apparent leader of the Risen was a deceased Chrom... her husband. After another fierce battle she amputated one of his hands ready for Anon to dissect. All the other Risen members fled and fought each other. This concerned some people as it showed the Risen were mindless freaks but had a sense of humanity in then... which could mean disaster in the field of battle

[spoiler=Build up to the three parts of chapter 5]Silvia had found a diary in Plegia Castle belonging to Black Knight Anna, revealing that there were three important Anna characters on the continent of Ylisse. One was Black Knight Anna, who was killed due to big bada boom. Another Anna was residing in Feroxi port and there was an Anna operating in Southtown, a town... south of Ylisse. Another Anna was mentioned. Apparently she was considered a rogue and is currently roaming around the continent of Valm, straining the relationship between every Anna

This was the biggest help the Azure Dreamers saw for a long time. Because Black Knight Anna was killed during a spontaneous explosion there was nothing to say she was killed by the Dreamers. It was hypothesized that if the blame could be shifted on to the Anna then there would be infighting in the Anna army, making the work for the Dreamers that much easier. Kat, remembering that her twin brother worked for the Annas, decided to dress up as him to deliver a fake letter to Ferox Anna and attempt to shift the blame to the other Annas. She decided to bring the Matthew einjerher card. Dandra eventually caught up with her

Ace had a dream during her sleep and heard a cry for help, which came from Southtown. This prompted Silvia and her to march into Southtown to see if her dream was a reality, as well as taking over it

The remaining Dreamers would stay in Ylisstol in case it was attacked

As the final parts of the plan were being discussed a figure strolled into the room, increasing the morale of most of the soldiers. This figure... was Sorin, the leader of the Dreamers!

[spoiler=Chapter 5-1]Kat, who was disguised as her now deceased brother, had ordered Matthew to scout on the Feroxi border to make sure they had a safe passing into the port. During this time Dandra caught with her. Matthew then comes back to inform them that the border had Risen guards but were low on numbers, which worried the other two. They decided to beat their way through the border. They notice how weak the Risen were and were worried in case they were planning to attack Ylisstol

After the battle Matthew was ordered to scout the port, looking for a way to get to the Anna without any problems. Matthew comes back, informing the two that it is heavily guarded but there is a path that leads straight into the ship. Kat, after withdrawing Matthew back into his card, walks into the ship and delivers the fake letter to the Anna, who is infuriated with the death of her beloved sister. She then swears vengeance against the entire Anna army and tells Kat to go away, paying her as she does so

The plan worked! Infighting was going to happen and the Dreamers didn't have to lift a finger to cause it...

[spoiler=Chapter 5-2]...Meanwhile in Ylisstol Sorin was beginning to understand what had happened during the time he was in a coma but decided to train up ready for the next battle. Dusk agreed to train with him so that he could publicly humiliate him in front of all the soldiers and demoralize him. As the fight was happening Dusk heard a roar and broke into a sprint for the gates of Ylisstol and noticed that they were being attacked by Annas, but not ordinary Annas...

... They were Anna Golems! Seemingly unparalleled in strength and durability everyone fought their hardest to defend Ylisstol. Lead by Sorin they managed to kill a few of them. Because the Golems were being picked off one by one the rest of them did something thought impossible... they merged, merged into the Destroyer!

It was a hard battle for the Dreamers, but eventually the Destroyer fell by the hands of Sorin! Anon decided to collect samples of the rocks found on the Destroyer to see if there was anything advantageous they could discover from it...

[spoiler=Chapter 5-3]Ace and Silvia were heading towards Southtown as the previous two missions were being handled. They decided to enter through a forest since it provided them cover, could disguise them and because Ace in her bird-like state told the Anna in charge of Southtown to go there in her dream so that Ace and co. could blow them up with some sweet explosives from a "mysterious contact". On the way they discovered a lone war monk who turned out to be a lad called Sampson, a survivor hailing from Valm. The Anna, escorted with some generic Risen, spotted them and ordered an attack on the Dreamers, but were caught in the explosion that the "mysterious contact" had laid out, albeit the explosives were detonated too early, nearly killing the Dreamers

After the aftermath Anna had somehow survived and had spawned the entire Shepherd army as Risen to attack the Dreamers. The mysterious contact then unmasked herself and turned out to be Ace's twin sister, Alicia Taylor. The two of them could combine their mysterious powers to achieve god-like powers and decided to reign hell on the Anna, killing her effortlessly

After the battle Alicia had to leave to Plegia for some other mission and left Ace, Silvia and Bravelord to themselves, but not before telling Ace and she was the Heiress of Order while Ace herself was the Heiress of Chaos but hadn't achieved total mastery of her powers and this gave her a tip on how she could achieve said powers. Alicia then left the four, who then made their way back to Ylisstol

[spoiler=Build up to the parts in chapter 6]As everyone slowly returned from their jobs, a meeting was held to compile all the new information, and to set out a new plan. In the midst of Kat losing her temper at Anon, and other arguments that were handles far more maturely, a tentative plan was suggested based off of Ace's remembering a secret palace in the Border Sands. Complicating matters, though, was the recent discovery that Kat's brother was still alive, and likely setting up traps. Towards the end of the meeting, Sorin came up with the incredible strategy of blowing up Ylisstol as they moved to a new location, ideally the hidden palace Ace remembered, making it appear as if the Dreamers had died.

The next day, planning resumed with some more information. While discussing what was going on, Dusk, Ace, and Kat were introduced to the newest Dreamer, Samson. Soon afterwards, it was discovered there was a hidden note on the back of the previous one... one written by Chrom, judging by handwriting, possibly hinting that the royal family had, in fact, survived the fall of the capital. After this, and after more people joined in the discussion, it was decided that a small group (Ace, Dusk, Glaedyr, Poly, and Kat) would go to the Wastes ahead of time in order to scout out the area for any traps that Kat's brother (who's loyalties are starting to confuse everyone) might've set and to see if there is truth behind the implication of the hidden message. The rest, led by Sorin, would remain behind to help pack the move before allowing the castle to be destroyed by a new bomb created by Anon. If the Border Wastes plan fails, the plan is to move to forts and sanctuaries outside of Mount Prism.

[spoiler=Chapter 6-1 (Ylisstol part 1]After the Border Sands people left (which included Ace, Poly, Samson, Kat, Glaedyr and Dusk) the rest decided to stay in Ylisstol and wait for them to return

Everything was going nicely until a bunch of Risen decided to attack the castle. The Dreamers, lead by Sorin, fought to protect Ylisstol and everything seemed to be going okay. Yuffie decided to burn some oil and other non-necessities in order to great a "safe zone" of sorts, grouping the Risen together to make them more predictable and thus easier to fight...

... During the fighting Sorin had somehow managed to bump into his beloved Cordelia... but something was wrong. She was furious with him and called him a failure of a person, husband and father. Realising this couldn't be the real Cordelia (as his wife was in his realm, with Severa due soon) Sorin did one of the hardest things he ever had to do... kill the person who claimed to be his wife

Similar things happened to Yuffle, the Hero-King, Breezy and Silvia, who one-by-one killed the person claiming to be their spouses. Isabella, being really close to Emmeryn, happened to fight her shadow form as well (these detailed battles are in Sorin's op)

After a horrendous battle the Dreamers emerged victorious but very shaken up. Who were those people? They had no answer, but they knew one thing... they weren't who they said they were

[spoiler=Chapter 6-2 Ylisstol part 2]Recovering from the skirmish the night before everyone was resting up and/or doing their usual thing. Marth the Einherjar card was just in his room when suddenly a shadowy figure appeared behind him out of nowhere... who turned out to be Gharnef, the fallen pupil of the bishop Gotoh!

Surprising the Hero-King, he quickly played his trump card; the spell that made Gharnef immune to all damage back when Ylisse was known as Altea... the Imhullu spell. Imhullu could only be beaten by a magic user wielding the spell Starlight, but because Starlight no longer existed Gharnef seemed impossible to defeat

Hearing the many shots Gharnef fired at Marth the other Dreamers quickly found the two and ending up fighting a huge battle, Gharnef summoning sorcerers as well as making weaker clones of himself, who fortunately were not immune to damage since Imhullu couldn't be cloned

After all the sorcerers and clones were defeated Gharnef was still around and seemingly unbeatable. Losing hope, Marth suddenly heard a voice in his head telling him to focus all of his power into the tip of his beloved sword Falchion. Doing this, the Falchion had the power of Starlight and after a quick slash, Gharnef was defeated but not killed, although nobody knew how...

... Until a guest suddenly appeared in the distance, Old Hubba to be exact! Telling Marth about Gharnef being an Einherjar and what an Einherjar was, he then took his leave. Being told about the nature of the Einjerhar, Marth knew the last battle with Gharnef didn't end today

[spoiler=Paralogue 1 Border Sands (prologue)]A group of people consisting of Dusk, Ace, Glaedyr, Kat, Poly and the new recruit Samson went to the Border Sands of Plegia to search for a place the Dreamers could stay once Ylisstol was no more. Kat started to sense two different magical traps that were separated and that they were created by her brother. Deciding that splitting into groups would be the best way to find a suitable place and disable the traps the Dreamers did just that. One group consisted of Poly, Ace and Kat while the other group consisted of Dusk, Glaedyr and Samson

[spoiler=Paralogue 1 Border Sands (Poly, Ace and Kat day 1)]Poly had discovered one of the traps while he was scouting; a water trap linked to a random cactus to be precise. Ace decided to try and disable it. On the way through she discovered a person who she thought was the wife of Chrom in this realm. Asking her if she was she was suddenly greeted with a surprising hug from Chrom himself! She also discovered a Sumia, who turned out to be the wife of Poly! Poly felt odd though, as he saw Sumia die with his own eyes. Not believing it for a second he wielded Armads and demanded to know who she was. A kid appeared from behind her who had the same hair colour as Poly. It was Cynthia! Kat also met with her younger sister Tabitha but quickly discovered she was a fake and instantly killed her

Ace soon discovered that this Chrom was also a fake, and killed him on the spot. After a heated argument that nearly had Poly committing suicide he killed the fake Sumia and Cynthia. Kat then told him he had seen a figure looking similar to Cynthia and had put her into a safe location. Alicia and Gaius (from Ace's realm) then turned up and explained how the doppelgangers functioned. Kat then decided to find Cynthia whilst the others went to bed

[spoiler=Paralogue 1 Border Sands (Poly, Ace and Kat day 2]Returning from her night out with a scarred Cynthia Poly and Cynthia were overjoyed to see each other. Kat had suffered a bad leg wound from finding her and had to be bandaged up. Cynthia then decided to walk to the cactus unarmed and randomly started to pluck the needles off. It was a fake! Kat then discovered a key inside the cactus; Chrom must've left it behind in case somebody was going to stay in the Royal bunker

The group were then ambushed by a bunch of Risen dark fliers! By Poly's suggestion Kat started to mess with the trap and discovered it a was a geyser set to fire off water 75ft high with enough water to sink an entire city! After activating with a 30 second delay the entire group sprinted for their lives to try and evade it. Luckily they did. Alicia then told Kat that she had heard her brother's name (which is Phoibus in case I haven't mentioned it) during her time living with her uncle. Deciding that it was time to re-group with the others they set their sights on Dusk, Samson and Glaedyr

[spoiler=Paralogue 1 Border Sands (Dusk, Samson and Glaedyr day 1)]The second group, consisting of Dusk, Samson and Glaedyr, were also trying to find a suitable place that will accommodate the Dreamers. During the beginning hours of this tactical split Glaedyr notices a shadowy figure in the distance but thinks it's her mind playing tricks on her

On the way they found a derelict town and decided to camp for the rest of the night in there after making huge progress. Glaedyr was on watch and she, yet again, notices this shadowy figure. Running up to it she discovers that it is a person called Nathaniel; a ex-prisoner to some Ylissean bandits who he killed to escape. Dusk and Samson soon heard this and quickly met up with the other two

Nathaniel explained that he was being chased by an antagonistic Great Knight. It was quickly apparent thought that Nathaniel was ignorant to the current situation involving the Annas and the Risen. Their chit-chat was soon interrupted by this Great Knight, who was now apparently, a Risen commander

While fighting each of the Dreamers met a close person to their past: Nathaniel met his former fiancé Elise, Glaedyr met her personal instructor Lon'qu, Samson met Reverend Madaeine and Dusk found his thought-to-be-dead best friend Shmoogle. All getting emotional during their confrontations they all quickly discovered they were fakes and proceeded to kill them all. Doppelganger Shmoogle however briefly transformed into "the most important person in Dusk's life"... Kat

After the battle with the doppelgangers and the Great Knight they decided to get some sleep. Dusk was haunted by unseen nightmares and woke up sharply. He then took watch, replacing Glaedyr and stayed up for the whole night, thinking about his past and why the imposter transformed into Kat in his dying moments

[spoiler=Paralogue 1 Border Sands (Dusk, Samson and Glaedyr day 2)]Nathaniel had made soup for everyone and everyone decided to pitch in. Dusk, who has had no sleep, eventually came down and had some soup too before giving the order that they were leaving in 5. His attitude seemed a lot darker than what it normally was

Venturing out trying to find this castle as well as the wind trap they searched through the desert. Glaedyr took a bad step and activated some sort of pressure device. At first everything seemed fine, but then a huge hurricane suddenly appeared from right underneath her! After Nathaniel disabled the trap, Glaedyr fell so hard the impact knocked herself out. Deciding that she needed medical attention as soon as possible Dusk proceeded to pick her up and made his way back to Ylisstol. Before that though he told Samson and Nathaniel to locate the others and tell them what happened. Dusk then proceeded to make his very long journey all the way back to Ylisstol, Glaedyr in arms

[spoiler=Paralogue 1 Border Sands (finale)]Samson and Nathaniel eventually met up with the other group and the two exchanged stories about what happened to the two groups. Ace, knowing the way to the castle in Border Sands, led the group and eventually found it, finding this realm's baby Lucina along the way, who thought Ace was her mother. Entering the castle they quickly discovered this realm's Chrom, Frederick, Gerome, Severa and Brady were still alive, with Alicia confirming that Cordelia, Cherche, Olivia, Flavia and Lissa were still very much alive but somewhere safe from harm. Chrom then explained how he receive wounds that disabled him from fighting;

Phoibus was forced to kill Chrom's wife, the Queen of Ylisse due to "being in the wrong place at the wrong time". Noticing little Lucina witnessing this Phoibus nearly killed her but Chrom made it just in time to interfere, being gravely wounded in the process

Hoping the Dreamers could stay here the group decided to look around the castle. Quickly deciding that the castle was more than sufficient they hoped that Chrom would allow them to live here

After exploring the castle Chrom told the group that they could indeed stay here and the rest of the Shepherds, along with Alicia and Gaius (as well as Poly's daughter Cynthia). Saying their goodbyes the Shepherds left and the Dreamers could now call this castle home. Poly and Samson decided to travel through Plegia and Ylisse to hopefully tell the other Dreamers that they found the castle and that they were welcome there

[spoiler=Chapter 6-3 Ylisstol part 1 of part 3]After last night's battle, everyone in Ylisstol was pretty worked up. A member of the Dreamers, Shadow, was somewhat oblivious to this however. For whatever reason he had sheltered himself from everybody and didn't participate in any of the battles. As he walked outside he met an old figure who called himself Julius. Julius was the main antagonist to the second generation during the Holy War in Jugdral, and somehow he knew a person who is alive now. The two briefly had a conversation talking about the old times, before Julius ordered him to kill the Dreamers, something that Shadow was actually okay with doing. Marth and Sorin heard some of this asked him who he was. Shadow then told them that he was a part the Bern army, assisted Nergal and his morph work, was a worshipper of the Demon King, a Senator of Begnion, a member of the Earth Dragon sect and finally a part of the Grimleal. He then told them that all of the major conflicts in the world were sparked by his ambition for destruction, including the war currently going on. He then told Julius that he was going to summon the Deadlords of Jugdral to assist in the killing of the Dreamers

This broke Sorin. For the first time his emotions got the better of him and he briefly went ballistic, before being enveloped by visions of past events he didn't seem to remember. The battle between him, Shadow and Marth was immense, all the while the other members of the Dreamers, who by this point was in the same areas as the other three, were dealing with the 12 Deadlords, with difficultly

The battle between the three seemed like it would last for eternity, with Shadow mockingly telling them they had no chance due to fate already being written. Sorin had a vision of the spirit that resided in his sword, a dragon called Purigon, telling him to unleash its power against Shadow. Shadow told the two that resistance was futile since he controls fate but the two of them showed him the error of his thinking by saying that nothing is pre-determined and all of the defeats Shadow had had during the past conflicts were due to his over-reliance on fate. This stunned him and with that the Deadlords suddenly disappeared. With him weakened, Sorin and Marth double-team the tyrannous Shadow and made him go unconsciousness, thinking that death was too easy and he could be reformed. His personal blade, the Shadowblade, was broken during the finishing blow

The battle had finished but victory was not easily obtained. There were many wounded soldiers that had to be treated due to Shadow's betrayal and the overwhelming power of the Deadlords. Just who was Shadow, and how did he manage to summon 12 beings as powerful as the Deadlords?

[spoiler=Chapter 6-3 Ylisstol part 2 of part 3]Shadow, who was now unconscious, was in his tent waiting to be interrogated. During his wait Dusk, who was carrying an unconscious Glaedyr, made their way into Ylisstol. As soon as Dusk had heard about Shadow's betrayal he immediately stormed off to his tent to interrogate him, with force if need be. Sorin, Marth and Dandra followed him, partly to help him interrogate, but also to make sure he didn't punch Shadow's face in. During this time Ace (in bird form. She is currently dreaming in a Plegian desert) had flown over to Ylisstol to see what was happening. Hearing about Shadow's betrayal, she followed the others

Throughout the interrogation it was learnt that Shadow had been given eternal life, thinks that humans are just beasts of war and liars. This infuriated Dusk who, against orders, nearly punched him in the face before being restrained by Sorin and Silvia, the latter taking him away

Near the end of the interrogation Shadow's eyes were turning blood red, a trait later discovered Dandra shared, somewhat. Confused by this the interrogation somewhat stopped

During the interrogation Anon was perfecting the bomb that would cause Ylisstol to blow up. Ace flew into the room trying to find the last of the Dreamers but got caught in the bomb, causing it to ignite. Seeing how dangerous this was, she somehow unlocked her hidden potential as the Heriess of Chaos, transforming into a huge bird and flew everyone out of Ylisstol

Ylisstol was no more. Hopefully now the Annas would ignore them for a time, thinking they were killed in an explosion

[spoiler=Chapter 7]After the destruction of Ylisstol Ace told the Dreamers that the Border Sands group had found a place where they could stay; a place where the Royal Family used in emergencies. Hearing this Dusk decided to lead the group to the general area as he knew the way. Lots of infighting happened because of his decision, especially with Shadow and Sorin

After everyone had a brief moment to themselves Dusk lead the group to Border Sands. On the way they found Julius again, who, after having a brief discussion with his former associate Shadow, decided to kill the Dreamers by sending the Deadlords on them. During the fighting a second mysterious figure emerged from the shadows... Nergal. Why was he there, and why did it seem he was acquainted with Julius?

During the fighting the two antagonists suddenly disappeared. Dan briefly argued with Nergal before he left whic ultimately resulted in his hand burning off. Anon promised to make him a functioning mechanical hand after all the fighting. Wanting to end the two lives of the Einjerhar Dusk gave chase and tried to find them, injured during his fight with the Deadlord Draco

Soon they found the two antagonists and discovered that they started creating morphs of Annas. Where they got the quintessence from they don't know, but the group were forced into battle after being spotted. There were 30 Anna morphs to fight. Could the group win?

During the fight Dusk lost consciousness due to exhaustion, being mentally unstable and having injuries on his leg and arm. Seeing no alternative, Sorin decided to use the Meteor tome, a tome that could cover a huge area full of meteors. The overwhelming power of the spell caused Sorin to briefly go unconscious. The spell killed all the morphs except three. Seeing some still living Shadow, who took the tome from Sorin's body, used it again, killing the remaining morphs

Victory in hand the Dreamers had no choice but to rest. A lot of people were injured or worse. Silvia and Shadow had a brief confrontation, which ended in Silvia actually hitting Shadow. This showed that that Shadow may indeed be immortal but definitely not untouchable.Despite the group being caught up in this argument the same question went through everyone's mind; why were Nergal and Julius acquainted, and why were they making Anna morphs?

[spoiler=Chapter 8]Poly and Samson had found the Dreamers in the deserts of Plegia and quickly got integrated with them. Phoibus, disguised as a mere soldier, waltzed into the camp and gave Breezy a bunch of papers indicating that there was a problem in the Manor of Lost Souls. Leading the group to said place Breezy rode with his horse Zephyr

As soon as they entered the Manor of Lost Souls however things quickly began going south. Breezy was separated from the group via magically appearing walls and Risen started to spawn everywhere. One by one the Dreamers were slowly being sucked into what seemed to be complete blackness, having nightmares about the things they feared the most

Breezy was the first to be sucked in and realised that the person behind this monstrosity was a person he knew during his days as a soldier; Cedric. Cedric and Breezy were in the same division in the Valmese army and the former hated Breezy because he got loads of praise while he got almost nothing. Having a significant other didn't make things easier for Breezy though as Cedric wanted the two of the dead. Anything to get rid of Breezy

After a couple of the other Dreamers (one of which included Dan) got sucked in Dan managed to break Cedric's magic and returned everything to normal. The group quickly left the manor and made their way to this castle in Plegia, never wanting to set foot in the manor again

[spoiler=Important stuff that happened after chapter 8]With the Dreamers now finally one big group again a lot of stuff happened:

Dan gave Kat his left eye via magic, which infuriated Kat and told him she never wanted to see him again. Annoyed with himself thinking he can't do anything right Dan attempted suicide, stabbing himself. Kat then kissed him, using her blood to bring him back to life. Hoping the kiss would save his life she kissed him again on the forehead, leaving a lipstick printHe was then sent to the infirmary. Kat struggled to deal with the pain of having a second eye. Shadow had also died soon after these events

Poly and Kat then had an argument about the significance of a kiss, saying that she shouldn't go around kissing people when she has feelings for Dusk and vice versa. Poly then dragged Kat to where Dusk was so that they could sort out their feelings for each other. Unfortunately this turned out to be a terrible idea, since was Dusk flirting with Silvia. This made Kat really upset, which makes her break into a run. When Dusk learnt about her being upset from Poly she chased after her. After a long conversation and an embrace the two of them started a serious relationship. Meanwhile Poly and Silvia began to flirt with one another, almost growing into something serious

Phoibus appeared out of nowhere and told Sorin, Ace, Shadow, Duck and Marth about the situation with the outrealms being destroyed, meaning that for the people who weren't from this outrealm they might never see home again. Phoibus then told the group about the plans and that they were working, and about the outrealm gate being destroyed, meaning that those who weren't from this realm could no longer get back. Phoibus then states he will create replicas of those people in their representative realms to not create any paradoxes, which gets overheard by Ace. He then interrupts Poly and Silvia's flirting, completely mocking the two before telling Silvia about the outrealm situation, which completely crushed her

Shadow had somehow been brought back to life but as three different beings. Anyone that had any memory of the old Shadow lost said memories, except for those that had some sort of supernatural power

[spoiler=Chapter 9]Poly was exploring the castle when he discovered many, many barrels filled with Feroxi ale. Chuffed with this discovery he brought them all up to the mess hall for everybody to drink. Soon everybody who participated in this party quickly got drunk

Meanwhile, outside of the castle two mysterious figures were discussing about invading the castle, after being told that it was being used by the Dreamers from Nergal and Julius. The two figures revealed that they were Narcian and Zephiel. Zephiel was the king of Bern after his father died, while Narcian was an ex-member of the Dragon Generals; who were under the command of Zephiel's most trusted subordinate, Murdock. Zephiel trusted the downfall of the Dreamers to Narcian and gave him an army of Risen to help with this mission

The Dreamers eventually noticed the army of Risen outside and stumbled outside to try and fight them. Most of the army being drunk however, made fighting a little bit difficult, except for Kat, who had a complete personality change. She was now full of energy and absolutely crazy, which made fighting hard for Dusk... especially when she glomped on him

Near the end of the skirmish Dan (who was one of the few not drunk) also had a brief personality change. His eye and eye-patch started to glow red and went ballistic, killing Risen everywhere and punched Kat in the face, breaking her nose

Seeing his army of Risen falling in front of his face as well as one of his leftenants die, Narcian ordered a retreat, dropping a strange package as he does so

After the battle Sorin made a rule that no alcohol was allowed to be drunk unless they was nothing else available to drink, which upset most of the people

[spoiler=Paralogue 2 Mount Prism]Because Phoibus told the Dreamers that the outrealm gate was destroyed, Kat decided to lead a small group to Mount Prism to speak to her "employer" about any other methods of cross-realm transportation. The group consisted of Poly, Marth, Ace and Silvia

Once they got to Mount Prism they went inside a temple and discovered a bunch of crystals. Coming up with the assumption that they were creating a bunch of Anna clones, they decided to split up and destroy them all. When they looked at a crystal though, it showed a reflection of themselves, and when attacked, the crystal would repel it and their reflection would walk out. Each reflection explained that they were what they would've been if they made a different decision in a certain part of their lives. Mirror Poly was married to Silvia and pretty much enslaved her, mirror Kat had killed the Goddess Mila and taken her powers for herself, effectively making her the "Goddess", mirror Marth was Marth if he ruled with a more tyrannical side, and mirror Silvia was Silvia if she submitted to Grima. Ace was the only exception, since her mirror-self said that she inherited the full power of Ashunera, meaning she also had Alicia's power, but Alicia was never born

Eventually, the Dreamers slew the reflections (except for Poly, but he believed he slayed his reflection) and made their way to the centre of the temple. There, Kat performed a prayer and summoned Mila, who turned out to be her "employer"

Mila first blundered by slipping out that Marth wasn't actually a person, but an Einjerhar card. Realising that this made sense with his times fighting in the outrealms, Marth went into a state of depression. Mila then explaned that the outrealm gate were indeed broken, and that the only way she could fix it was if Kat killed herself, and used her blood to fix it. The group decided against this, although Kat considered it. Marth was then told to go to Old Hubba and find Naga, to help him with any answers that they have. Leaving the group, he gave Silvia and Ace his tiara before leaving. Once Marth left, Mila told the others that the only other possible method was to slay the "Goddess of Probability", which was, in actuality, the Anna leading the Anna-vasion. The Anna was also confirmed to be "taken under control by an unknown source", which nobody knew what said source could be. She also mentioned to Ace that she could master her chaos powers if she went to the Garden of Giants, an island to the west of Valm. Armed with this knowledge, the remaining group then left Mount Prism and made their way back to Plegia

[spoiler=Important stuff that happened between chapter 9 and 10]During the Mount Prism mission Dan and Jxemas were having a conversation. During the conversation, Jxemas' body was suddenly taken over by Evil Shadow, one of the previous Shadow's. Infuriated with Dan, he teleported himself (not Jxemas) and Dan to the Dragon's Table; a place in south Plegia that was used to resurrect Grima during Chrom's rule. Confused, Dan attempted to make his way back to the Dreamers, meeting up with a villain from the Jugdral series. Nobody seems to notice Dan's sudden disappearance, and carry on doing things as normal. Jxemas, no longer under control of Evil Shadow, had no memory of what just happened. Around this time, Alicia introduced herself to the Dreamers

Sorin takes a walk outside and notices a mysterious figure in the distance. Walking up to it, he realises that it was a lost girl who called herself Alison. Seeing she wasn't an enemy, he invited her to join the Dreamers, and was about to escort her to her room when Sorin and Dusk suddenly had a personal argument triggered by the former. During the argument, the Mount Prism group came back, and Kat got infuriated with the two leaders, forcing them to have a civil conversation and apologise to one another

The following day, Dusk and Kat decided to brush up on their axe skills. Dusk was trained on how to use an axe since he was 9, and Kat, being an assassin, is trained with all weapon types, but was rusty with the axe. Samson decided to assist them, but after a quick session Kat soon realised that Dan was missing. Even more angry (because the other Dreamers didn't know he was missing), she and Ace went out to the deserts of Plegia to try and find him. Dusk and Poly searched for him briefly, but Dusk decided to take a bath instead. Poly, on the other hand, bumped into Alicia and had a brief moment with her, the two slowly developing feelings for one another

A bit later on, Dusk and Breezy decided to warm up their bow skills by having a little practice match. Things quickly turned south however, as Breezy suddenly turned psychopathic and nearly killed Dusk by firing a real arrow into his shoulder. Infuriated with Breezy, he nearly killed the man himself but suddenly remembered that Dan was missing. Annoyed with himself, he ventured out to the deserts of Plegia with an arrow in his shoulder. He eventually found Kat and Ace, but collapsed on the sand

Injured to the point where he could barely move, the following morning was not easy for him. Kat and Dusk briefly had an argument about his stupidity and she left the room with the argument sort of resolved. Assigning Nathaniel to look after Breezy, she grabbed Yuffie and told him what happened to Dusk. Yuffie then spend most of his morning patching up Dusk

Nathaniel screwed up on his mission and Breezy decided to run to the nearby forest, in hope of secluding himself from the other Dreamers and eventually committing suicide. The Dreamers quickly found this out, and prepared to go find him, with the group being led by Carter. As this was being planned, Dan stumbled into the castle and quickly met up with the others, mad that nobody seemed to go out looking for him. Dusk wanted to go find Breezy as well, but Kat interrupted him and told him to take a bath with Dan (not literally). During this the two of them had a conversation about their relationship and Dusk's stupid hero antics, with Dusk stating that as the Grand General, his station must come before his personal life. This effected Kat in a negative way, and reminded her that she was still working for Mila

The group trying to find Breezy eventually found Breezy. Explaining to them that he could potentially turn hostile at any moment (he discovered that his brief insanity was due to Cedric taking control of him). Not wanting to kill their comrade or watch him kill himself, Ace made him go unconscious

Poly and Alicia shared more intimate moments with each other, but the Khan started to feel sad about existing. Thinking that Alicia could do better than him, he committed suicide twice, both times Alicia brought him back to life. Realising that Alicia wanted to be with him, Poly finally accepted her

Meanwhile, Kat tried to run away from the Dreamers. Dusk saying that the job comes first, she wanted to go back to Mila. Sorin and Jxemas tried to convince her otherwise, with little success. Feeling alright, she then heard about Poly's antics, which caused her to sulk into the oasis with her brother and surrounded herself with traps, wanting to be alone. By the end of the night however, she was still a bit emotional, but was no longer segregating herself from any of the other members, and shared a passionate night with Dusk

A bit later on, a guest suddenly strolled into the castle and introduced herself as... Rosaline, the rouge Anna! Explaining to the group that Anna Theresa was already in Port Ferox, she made a deal with Phoibus so that he would try to delay Michel and Aimee, maybe even send the two of them back to Valm. Joining the Dreamers, they decided on attacking the port within the next two days

The following day, Poly had decided to run away, yet again. Being stopped by Kat, Dusk and Dan, the latter and Poly had a brief fight, with Poly going briefly psychotic. The other two watched and got upset, with Dusk trying to stop the fighting but with limited success. Once the fight finished, Kat was annoyed and upset with the two of them, which prompted Dusk to try and cheer her up by making her dinner and a massage. Poly, meanwhile, was slowly being taken over from the inside out by his mirror-self from Mount Prism, which explained all of his suicidal tendencies as of late. Kat quickly knocked him out and took out the mirror-self of Poly via shard, and locked it away in her convoy

[spoiler=Chapter 10]Leading the Dreamers to Port Ferox, Rosaline and Silvia quickly discovered it was too quiet for their liking. Peeping around the corner of a building, Silvia was suddenly stabbed by a mysterious figure, who turned out to be Theresa! Giving chase, the Dreamers eventually got the actual port of Ferox, and witnessed one of the biggest monstrosities known to man... Bodies. Mutilated Anna bodies and severed limbs as far as the eye could see, all because Theresa was upset and driven insane by the loss of her closest sister, Margeaux, who was killed in Plegia Castle. When the Dreamers got there, the bodies started to stir, and eventually rose up (with their skin peeling off, revealing them to be husks) and attacked the Dreamers with seemingly no intelligence, since they just ran and had no team work or co-ordination. Around this time, Theresa had killed Rosaline, using the same method she used to badly wound Silvia

Near the end of the fight, Kat decided to speak to Theresa, telling her how flawed her opinion was, and what would Margeaux say if she saw what she did. Realising she was wrong, she accepted Sorin's judgement via the end of his blade

This meant that the continent of Ylisse was now liberated, due to Phoibus repelling Michel and Aimee. Deciding that the countries had to be rebuilt, the Dreamers split into three groups, one for each country. The Dreamers would soon meet up again in Port Ferox six months later...

[spoiler=The time skip - Important stuff that happened]Ylisse:

Kat, Dusk, Yuffie, Ace, Silvia, Angie and Duck decided that they would travel to Ylisse and rebuild the country the continent was named after. Dusk and Silvia soon reclassed into a Warrior and Dark Flier, respectively (the latter finding a stray pegasus in Ylisse, and the former brushed up on his axe skills, and decided that, because the normal axes used by most Warriors were very large and cumbersome, he opted for more lightweight axes (similar to Native American tomahawks, but slightly larger) instead). Kat had also found an amnesiac young woman called Klotho, whom she took under her care and acts like a big sister towards her. Dusk had also proposed to Kat, which she happily accepted. With a month to go before rejoining the others, Kat announced to Dusk that she was pregnant, which surprised him, but also made him excited and happy. He, however, insisted that she shouldn't fight and that the news was to be kept quiet, due to the teasing being humongous. This quickly flopped however, as he accidentally blurted it out to Silvia. Ace had also learnt about the news, and congratulated them. Yuffie, thanks to Kat, also learnt how to stop hiding his own pain. Not many people knew, but Yuffie had lost both his wife and future child; Maribelle and Brady

Plegia:

Sorin, Samson, Gulacsa, Dan, Anon and Cassandra (who appeared in the aftermath of chapter 10) decided to rebuilt the country that was known for his hostility against Ylisse. Sorin's personal sword, Purgatorial Abysm, undergone a change, and was now double-sided. The sword changing it's appearance, Sorin decided that a change of name was appropriate, and thus christened it Purgatorial Storm. Dan had also mastered the art of dual wielding weapons

Ferox:

Poly, Alicia, Breezy, Glaedyr, Nathaniel, Alison and Isabelle decided that they were going to rebuilt the country that the Dreamers just liberated. During this, Poly had also proposed to Alicia, which she also happily accepted. Nathaniel, training with Glaedyr on how to use a sword, decided that he was going to reclass into a Dread Fighter eventually. He had also developed romantic feelings for her, which she was oblivious too

[spoiler=Chapter 11]The six months coming to a close, the Dreamers from Ylisse and Plegia reunited with the Feroxi Dreamers in Port Ferox. The people were conversing, catching up with friends they haven't seen for half a year, and even a bit of flirting was going on. More noticeably though, Silvia was practising her dark magic by destroying little crates and Cassandra, Klotho and Dan were slowly forging a bond between the three of them

At some point, Dan decided to wander about in the nearby thicket and soon stumbled over a body. Realising that it looked identical to Sorin, he was quickly surrounded by a bunch of generic Risen, with the leader imitating Sorin. Whistling, the other Dreamers (except for Kat) soon found themselves in the forest and began beating back the Risen. Dusk noticed a shadowy figure dashing through the forest and, with the help of Ace and Alicia, tracked it, but found themselves in a clearing surrounded by other Risen

During this, Kat decided to join the others in the forest. Silvia wanted to test her dark magic prowess and prepared a huge Waste spell, wanting to destroy all of the Risen with it. Klotho disliked this, and started to get traumatized, so Dan and Cassandra tried to support her... Which resulted in the two of them getting badly injured

Dusk and the twins could start to hear more whistling and chanting (because of Silvia) and decided to investigate it, running into Poly, who told the three of them that Kat was now in the battlefield. Worried for her safety, Dusk charged through the forest and saw Kat badly injured on the floor, covered in blood. Silvia's dark magic had nearly consumed her, and when she released it, killed all the Risen, but at also hit Kat in the process. Dusk took Kat in his arms and made his way back to the inn they were staying in

Soon after these events, Phoibus appeared and told the twins about how highly corruptible Silvia was due to being a vessel of Grima. He then took our shards of Grima from her person. Kat then showed up again, very worried about Silvia. The shards of Grima then formed to make a misty being and attempted to threaten the Dreamers, but it was quickly taken out by the supernatural members. After scolding most of the remaining Dreamers, Phoibus healed up a few of the injured and made his leave. "What a way to start off a reunion," everyone thought

[spoiler=Introducing the villains]Trying to extend the time it would take for the paradoxes in the other outrealms to be rectified, Kat summoned Mila again and asked if she could extend it. She does, but also tells her that whatever being corrupted the RNG Goddess also resurrected most of the villains from the sagas before Awakening. Being that their time have past, the Dreamers are now tasked with slaying every single villain that was brought back to life. Some are in Valm, and others were on the continent of Ylisse. No wonder Nergal, Ishtar and Julius were around

[spoiler=Paralogue 3 Ishtar]Being told about the villains coming back to life, Kat requested that Dan went back to Southtown to kill one of them. Unbeknownst to her however, that the villain there was the same person who Dan had encountered six months ago, Ishtar. Reluctantly, Dan made his way to Southtown, with Dusk and Yuffie lagging behind. Dan got there first and hid himself, not knowing with how to deal with Ishtar, the one person who ever cared for him

When the other two got there, they were quickly spotted by Ishtar, who questioned the two of them thoroughly, quickly coming to the conclusion that the two were from the Azure Dreamers. Tasked with the death of them, she summoned some morphs and attacked the duo. Yuffie struggled a little bit, but Dusk took up his share of the fighting, relishing in it. Eventually, Dan showed himself and, after a touching moment with Ishtar, attacked her with all his might. The fight was a short one however, as Dan overpowered her and slew her on the spot. Crushed that he had to kill the person who was most caring to him, Yuffie and him paid their respects and buried her. Dusk on the other hand, impatiently waited for the two to hurry up so that they could get back to Ferox, confused on how Dan could care about her

[spoiler=Paralogue 4 Manfroy]Poly, Ace and Alicia went back to the Manor of Lost Souls to kill another villain that was resurrected; Manfroy from the Judgrali saga, to be precise. Entering the building, they quickly found Manfroy, who began preying on Poly's mind by inducing him with the powers of a berserk staff, hoping that Poly would kill the twins. This nearly worked, but Ace soon sapped the powers of the staff out of Poly's mind, thanks to being the Heiress of Chaos. Charging after Manfroy with some of her sanity still left inside her, Manfroy ordered a bunch of Morphs to attack the other two, and ran away from Ace. Seemingly not caring for his own life, Manfroy decided to attack Ace with a Hel spell. Wounded, Ace decided to attack Manfroy with Valflame, hurting him and seemingly her too. Poly and Alicia soon found the two, and after they both stabbed Manfroy, he finally died. When the two checked on Ace, they soon found out she was only unconscious. Happy with their victory but not for Ace's condition, they carried Ace back to the port to be treated

[spoiler=Yandere!Dan]With the two groups back to the Feroxi port Dan nearly went psychotic seeing Kat. Attacking her with the intention of killing the baby, he nearly killed her. He stopped however, when Kat told him that the baby was going to be part of Dan's family, since she always considered him a little brother. Annoyed with his actions, Klotho subdued him, losing whatever trust he had earned from her. Cassandra tried to calm the two of them down, but only managed to trigger a mental breakdown within herself. Feeling guilty and miserable, Kat went back to her room. Klotho gave Dan flowers as a way of apologising for Cassandra, then proceeded to tell everyone about what Dan just did

Once Dusk found out about these events, he wanted Dan dead. Breaking into Dan's room, he, along with some of the other Dreamers, soon gave chase after Dan made his way out of the window and into the nearby forest. Being shot at with arrows from Dusk and Klotho the former wanted him dead, but the latter wanted him alive, since that's what Kat would've wanted... She even went as far as taking an arrow intended for Dan. Realising what he was doing, Dusk secluded himself from everybody else via secret room in a boat. He stayed the entire night there

Back in the forest, The other Dreamers continued to pursue Dan. After Sorin nearly caught him, Dan released the powers of the demon to try and get away. Eventually, he decided to fight the Dreamers instead, which gave Klotho and Silvia some serious wounds. Soon, Phoibus showed up and tried to sort out the mayhem and to make sure Dan was captured alive. Dan attacked Phoibus, which injured him somewhat. Jxemas then showed up, who's presence himself caused more infighting. Klotho tackled Dan to the ground so that Phoibus could trap him. He then left, taking Klotho with him to tend to her wounds. Disappointed and jealous with Phoibus' actions, Sorin dragged Dan back to the port and strapped him into a chair, ready for interrogation

[spoiler=Skirmish 4]A brief interrogation and Dusk showing his face later, most of the things in Dreamers had returned to normal. Klotho and Cassandra shared a brief intimate moment, which was... which was interrupted by the Shipping King, Khan Polydeuces. Embarrassed, Cassandra told Klotho to get undressed, which the latter was a bit confused about. Dan overheard the entire thing and got a bit excitement in more than... one place, although he had developed feelings for Cassandra at this point, which also depressed him

Not long after however, an uninvited guest appeared, who turned out to be another Anna; Anna Vivienne, to be precise. Being spotted by the Dreamers, she tried to run away, distracting the Dreamers by using reeking boxes, summoning a bunch of Risen. Skimming past them, the Dreamers soon killed Vivienne, who had a book on her person. Klotho then grabbed the book, which was surrounded by fire due to the battle. After a quick analysis, Silvia came up with the conclusion that the first letter of every line was capitalised, and together they spelt out names that an Anna had. Saying that each named Anna was missing, the next one on the list was Anna Aimee, one of the main Anna leaders. Something funny was going on here, and the Dreamers were in the dark once again

[spoiler=Skirmish 5]Most of the Risen that were fought last night were dealt with, but the Dreamers accidentally missed a few, but were oblivious to this

Nathaniel had found a book in the library that had his father written as the author. Opening it, purple mist suddenly appeared from the book, giving out visions of his father, former fiancé (Elise), and a baby in her hands. A bunch of Risen also appeared from the purple mist. Only Nathaniel could see these visions, but the Risen were visible to all eyes. Hearing growls and such from the library, some of the Dreamers went to investigate. Seeing what was happening, they decided to clear the room of all Risen. Nathaniel was dealing with the visions of his family, who tried to persuade him to come back with them. Hesitating, he decided to stab himself, causing the visions, Risen and mist to dissipate into nothingness. Wounded, Silvia and Glaedyr took him away to his room to be healed

Because of this battle however, nobody was accompanying Kat. The Risen from last night's skirmish had creped into her room and attacked her. Screaming for help, Dusk and a couple of others heard her and dashed to her room. Seeing the room crowded with Risen, Dusk carried the injured Kat to the infirmary and let the other Dreamers deal with the Risen. Tending to her wounds with the assistance of Yuffie, the latter told her that she, and the baby, were going to be alright

Some time later, Dan was resting up when he was suddenly abducted by a bunch of... hands? Yelling for help, the other Dreamers, most noticeably Cassandra, who Dan had confessed to earlier about his feelings, tried to help him out. Realising they were dealing with specialised Risen (who were a lot more durable and could only be killed by attacking the brain), the Dreamers struggled to repel them. All of a sudden however, ghosts of people who were acquainted to some of the Dreamers (as well as some from the Akaneian saga) appeared out of nowhere and assisted the Dreamers, physically and mentally. Once the Risen were dealt with, they disappeared as quickly as they appeared, leaving everyone slightly confused. Why did they show up, and what exactly were they? It happens all the time. Ghosts coming to help. Haven't you ever had a dream of a deceased loved one that helped you in some way?

[spoiler=Paralogue 5: Travant]Not long after the events of the previous skirmish, the Dreamers were all ready to disembark Leaving the port, they were armed with the knowledge that one of the Annas were going to be accompanying then once they land in Valm habour, Anna Aimee to be exact

Along the way though, a harsh storm had started to brew and, once it got fierce enough, it was so brutal that it forced the ship to change it's course, unbeknownst to the Dreamers. Once the storm had dissipated, they found themselves near land. However, the skies had began to clutter up with wyvern riders and morphs... And leading them was Travant, the king of Thracia during the Judgrali sagas. Armed with Gungnir, he ordered his minions to attack the Dreamers and went after Gulasca, who was determined to fight him sol, even though he was outmatched

During the battle, Alicia had decided that she was no longer worthy of Poly, and had walked into the battlefield unarmed, in an attempt of suicide. Poly and Ace soon stopped this however, and snapped her back into her senses

After Travant was slain by an injured Gulasca, a light suddenly emerged from seemingly out of nowhere, and soon afterwards a figure jumped out of it. Everyone jumped for joy once they saw who it was... The Hero-King Marth had returned from his journey. Cleaning up the stragglers, he quickly re-joined the Dreamers, and they got back on the boat, and made their way back towards Valm, knowing too well that they were washed ashore on a random island far from the coast of Valm

[spoiler=Chapter 12 (Raydrik)]A day or so later, the Dreamers had finally landed in a Valmese harbour. Sorin and Klotho quickly saw that one of the local buildings were full of enemy foot units. Coming up with a brilliant idea, some of the Dreamers decided to place barrels around the area, with Klotho exploding them via fire arrows. The whole port ablaze, the Dreamers and the enemy decided to fight. The enemy quickly had wyvern reinforcements, making the battle that much more difficult

During the midst of the fighting, Marth was forced to part with the others briefly due to the fire separating him from the others. In this moment, the apparent leader of the enemy forces showed himself to him, claiming him to be Raydrik, the duke of Manster in the Judgrali sagas. After a brief battle, the villain was slain, and the Hero-King reunited with the others

As these events were happening, Silvia started to talk to a voice she suddenly heard. Calling her crazy, Klotho checked on said voice (after Silvia went away to kill sorcerers that were pursuing her) and it turned out to be an Anna in a barrel, Anna Aimee to be precise; the one that was apparently set to "disappear". After conversing with her and soon Dusk, she realised she had found the Dreamers. She worked in her favour, since she was tasked to spy on them, with her "lover" Phoibus as her guardian angel. The battle won, Aimee started to socialise with the other Dreamers

[spoiler=Chapter 13 (Shiharam and Lloyd Reed]The following day, life for the Dreamers started as usual... With Klotho and Dan arguing about potential enemies coming to take revenge on the Dreamers after yesterday's defeat. Armed and ready, the Dreamers waited for for the enemy to appear. Klotho however, decided to go deeper into the port. Surrounded by enemies, they skewered her with lances and other types of weapons. Silvia and Dusk took to the sky, and soon witnessed this. Landing near her, the other Dreamers soon caught up and joined the fray

In the middle of the skirmish though, Alicia was suddenly attacked by one of the enemy leaders, Shiharam, who led a small battalion of Daein soldiers that harassed a local Daein village, albeit reluctantly. He was eventually killed by a Tornado spell, although the sheer strength it took to cast it caused Alicia to faint

As well as this, Cassandra was ambushed by a man who called himself Lloyd Reed. Lloyd was one of the Four Fangs from the assassin cult called The Black Fang. Although he didn't think that Cassandra was unjust, he was loyal to his "orders". Fighting her, she eventually stabbed him, causing him to die. Closing his eyes out of respect, she claimed his regal sword

With the leaders slain and the enemies defeated, Klotho and Cassandra was assisted to the infirmary to be properly treated, with Alicia being carried by Ace. Not long after the battle, Breezy led a small group that consisted of Glaedyr (who sparred with Dusk before leaving, but because he used rather suggestive words, Kat got a bit jealous), Silvia and Nathaniel on a personal mission of his; to murder the man that killed the most important person in his life... Cedric

[spoiler=Skirmish 6]Due to being VERY angry with Dusk, Kat didn't want to see Dusk, using "work" as an excuse for him not to enter her room, which she never left. This gave Dusk mixed feelings. On the one hand, he was very annoyed at her behaviour and her not telling him what was bothering her (although he was oblivious to her jealousy/anger). In the other hand, he was very upset about her and himself, considering the possibility that she no longer loved him. Trying everything he thought of, he made a drastic decision and decided to slide his engagement ring under the door, effectively ending their relationship. Seeing the ring slide on the floor, Kat burst into tears

A bit before and during these events though, Dan personally questioned Cassandra about her feelings for him and Klotho. This ended with Dan being upset and jealous, since the girl was winding him up. Deciding to cut his ties with the Dreamers, Dan left a note and quickly made his leave

Back to Dusk, he had sulked off into a derelict building and wished to be alone. This wasn't going to happen however, as Aimee, Poly, Alicia and soon Phoibus showed up and tried to convince him to speak to her. He was going to eventually, but he just wanted to be alone and think about his rushed actions that were driven on impulse. Annoyed with him, Phoibus forced him back onto the boat via flying rune, and, after a brief conversation with Ace, he found himself in Kat's room...

Around this time, Klotho wandered into town nearby (trying to avoid the drama and Dan) and soon found herself conversing with a random survivor, who claimed to recognize the young woman. Casting a spell on her, she rummaged through her newfound memories and wiped some of them away, causing her to only remember the faces of the Dreamers, not their actual names. At this time, a new Anna showed her face, a guitar-wielding Anna Marceline, at that. Summoning Anna husks against the Dreamers, she was soon conversing with the now-confused Klotho, and the two shared a brief moment with each other

Slaughtering husks left, right, and centre, Poly and Alicia soon found Marceline and tag-teamed her, with the Khan landing the final blow. Now dead, Klotho buried her new dead friend. The Dreamers... What a bunch of crazy fellows

[spoiler=Chapter 14 (Loptyr]Now ages away from the Dreamers, Dan was unsure if his decision was the correct one. He was still upset about how most of the Dreamers treated him, yet Cassandra was still a part of his heart. He didn't have time to come up with a conclusion however, as he was suddenly greeted by Xert (who, in case I haven't mentioned it, is the reincarnation of the evil side of Shadowfrost). Being pushed to his limits by the demonic creature, the demon inside Dan finally revealed himself! Bursting out of the kid's body, the demon turned out to be Loptyr, an Earth Dragon from the Judgrali sagas. Wanting to kill the Dreamers himself, he quickly made his leave, Dan in tow, who had now transformed into something more akin to a child

When Loptyr reached the Dreamers, he quickly made his presence known. By this time, Kat and Dusk had sorted out their problems, and were back together. Greeting the Dreamers, Loptyr mocked most of them, before attempting to burn Dan alive. Klotho interjected, taking the wounds for herself. Stubborn as always, she, alongside some of the other Dreamers, started to do battle with the dragon

Loptyr seemed indestructible. How do you take down a dragon? Marth and Duck had the answer; their weapons, crafted to only become dragon slayers. Delivering a fatal wound to the dragon's abdomen with the Durandel, Duck was the big hero for the day

The following day, Dan was still outside. For some reason, nobody seemed to take him in. Mila and Doma suddenly appeared, quickly teleporting the kid to some void, hoping that the child would learn to fend for himself and build some hardship

[spoiler=Skirmish 7 (Valter and Petrine]Deterimined to find Dan, Cass and Dusk (although reluctantly. He'd put aside his differences with the kid if it meant Cass would be happy) frantically searched for him, to no avail... even though they missed his Ragnell... Klotho had been treated following last night's events, and was doing Klotho things

Meanwhile, not too far from the pier, two villains from sagas gone past were talking about how they would apprehend the Dreamers. Valter the Moonstone, and Petrine, one of the Four Riders of Daein. Deciding on doing a stakeout, the plan was foiled by the Grado General when he looked upon Klotho, who's face reminded him of the Princess he once lusted for dearly. Rallying the Risen behind him, he and Petrine soon showed themselves, and a fight ensued

As usual, things were looking about even sided for the two teams; the Dreamers were holding off their own, but were slowly being worn down by the sheer ferocity and numbers of the enemies. Valter, deciding that Klotho was going to be his, swooped her up and ascended into the skies. Not seeing another option, the girl decided to stab Valter in the chest with an arrow, causing her to fall down, ending the sadistic rider as she fires off one more arrow

Numbers dwindling and Petrine left on her own, she decided to rush the woman that just killed her comrade. Rushing at her with her flame lance, she soon found her attack parried by a random figure from the sky... who turned out to be Dan! Now a 17 year old Trueblade, Dan was more than capable of defending his own and others without the assistance of an Earth dragon. Petrine carried on rushing towards Klotho, who, yet again, killed the villain via bolt to the throat. Klotho was on fire today, but just what happened to Dan?

[spoiler=Chapter 15]After the battle with Valter and Petrine, the Dreamers decided that they should made their advance towards the inland of Valm. Packing up, they finally moved off the boat and began their conquest of the continent Alm ruled all those years ago

Setting up camp somewhere, the Dreamers thought it would be best to rest for a day or two, regain their strength. They made quite some progress towards Mila Tree, and they deserved a little break. Klotho was captured not long after they set up, and the Dreamers couldn't find her no matter how hard they looked, which upset most, if not all of them. Two new faces popped up around this time too; an elderly man called Weaver, and a young sword fighter called Draco. The former was Nathaniel's father, and the latter found the Dreamers, and soon joined them

Following day, the camp was ransacked by a load of giant revenants! 7 of them, as well as a mega risen! During the battle, Crizix, who was long thought to have magically disappeared ages ago, had finally returned to the Dreamers. Ace and Alicia's uncle, Jack, also popped up around this time. Big family reunion!

After a gruelling battle that climaxed with Poly on the edge of death, Ace and Alicia's mother, Mira attempted to bring Poly back to "life," but his fate, as of now, is undecided. What will happen to the resident Khan or Ferox?

HOW IS THE CHARACTER LIMIT NOT BROKEN?
Edited by DodgeDusk

Memorable Quotes

AnonymousSpeed, on 24 Oct 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

(*shrug* Anon's Anon. If star power is needed, he'll have it somehow)

Polydeuces, on 15 Oct 2013 - 5:17 PM, said:

No Anon, you cannot fuck a bomb

YayForYuffie, on 01 Nov 2013 - 9:57 PM, said:snapback.png

The War for our Soap Opera.

A dramatic tale of intrigue, violence and, love set in a post-apocalyptic world

Follow this tale as our heroes battle against the evil Annas, fighting battles both on the field... and in the heart.

*Cue brief shot of our wacky crew posing for a photo*

Brave leaders! *Sorin and Hero-King come into view*

Star-crossed lovers! *Kat and Dusk staring intently at each other*

Romantics at heart! *Silvia and Poly grin at the unsuspecting Kat and Dusk*

An evil twin! *Phoibus smirks at the camera*

A split personality! *Angel and the neutral and evil Shadow argue*

Eccentric inventors! *Close up of Anon*

Undetermined periods of unconsciousness! *Sorin and Glaedyr lie on beds*

A freed prisoner! *Wizard is shown reading a book*

A demon joined with a soldier! ​*Dandragon wields a blade*

A pontificating healer! *Yuffie is shown ranting at a blackened figure*

And the cause of it all - the affably evil merchant girls! *An Anna pops up. More appear. They giggle, and charge at a castle*

This is:

THE WAR FOR OUR SOAP OPERA!

Tune in every day for more amusing antics!

[spoiler=Da War]

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 7:56 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm gonna regret doing this but... Carter, today I trump you as the Song Lyric Quoting Goddess:

Spoiler ()

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 7:58 PM, said:snapback.png

.....I cried. And you have shamed your Broship. You are now exiled.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:01 PM, said:snapback.png

...I'm guessing it wasn't a good cry? You can't exile me.... can you? *sigh* Give me the benefit of the doubt, I had a long and confidence ruining day...

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:02 PM, said:snapback.png

I can. Get out.*Points to door of Broship*

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:03 PM, said:snapback.png

...I'll just leave then...

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:05 PM, said:snapback.png

FINE! You can stay. Just don't bring non-bro's in.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:09 PM, said:snapback.png

Who did I bring in? Kendrick Lamar is a bro.

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:11 PM, said:snapback.png

No one. I'm talking about people( like Poly) and such

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:12 PM, said:snapback.png

You have no control over the Broship kingdom. I am it's ruler.

Hero-King, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:16 PM, said:snapback.png

you forget who's da King here. Bow down, peasant

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:17 PM, said:snapback.png

I AM YOUR GOD CHUCKLEFUCK. GET DOWN AND KNEEL LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE. Or I will exile you too.

Hero-King, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:19 PM, said:snapback.png

WHATS A GOD TO A NON BELIEVER? SWERVE BITCH

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:22 PM, said:snapback.png

YOU OBEY ME MOTHERCHUCKLER. GET DOWN AND BEG BEFORE I END YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:26 PM, said:snapback.png

ILL CHEW YOUR SORRY ASS OUT. GET OUTTA MY KINGDOM.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Oh kill em.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:29 PM, said:snapback.png

HK, time for a Coup. Must quote Sima Yi.

Listen well Shadow.

“There are five possible operations in war: if you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die! And a hostage would be meaningless.”

Hero-King, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:30 PM, said:snapback.png

IF THIS IS YOUR KINGDOM, IT AINT EVEN WORTH CONQUERING. MIGHT AS WELL ERASE IT OFF THE MAP

Hero-King, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:31 PM, said:snapback.png

I am Hero-King, and this is my favorite post on Serenes Forest

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:31 PM, said:snapback.png

Jxemas would be proud.

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:32 PM, said:snapback.png

THATS IT GET OUT. NEVER COME BACK YA SALTY HORE.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:32 PM, said:snapback.png

See why he is one of my tactical idols? He is a genius.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:34 PM, said:snapback.png

YOU DON'T RUN NOTHIN. I'M TAKING CONTROL. SURRENDER OR DIE.

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:35 PM, said:snapback.png

AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU YOURE REBELLIN? HELL. ILL KICK YOUR ASS ANYWAY. COME AT ME.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:39 PM, said:snapback.png

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. NOR COULD YOU UNDERSTAND. DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT AND BE SWALLOWED IN THE ABYSS OF DARKNESS' SWEET EMBRACE. SLEEP NOW AND FOREVER

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:41 PM, said:snapback.png

DO I LOOK LIKE A GIVE A SHIT HOMBRE? I DONT YOU MOTHERCHUCKLER. FUCK DARKNESS. POWER AND ECSTASY IS ALL I NEED TO FUEL THIS ENGINE. NO DISSIPATE INTO ETHER YOU SHITBAG.

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:46 PM, said:snapback.png

AW YEAH. LOOKS LIKE I WIN BITCHES. HOWS DOES IT FEEL.

Hero-King, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:48 PM, said:snapback.png

MY DUDE, THE HERO-KING IS SO FLY, i'M CANONICALLY MARRIED AND BITCHES STILL WANT THIS FALCHION. GET ON MY LEVEL

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:50 PM, said:snapback.png

IM SO FLY I GOT BITCHES ON MY SHADOWBLADE ALL DAY EVERYDAY. COME AND GET ME.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:54 PM, said:snapback.png

BRO BITCHES BEEN ON MY ABYSM SINCE THE BEGINNING OF ALL THIS. LONGER THAN BOTH OF YOU. GET ON MY LEVEL

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:55 PM, said:snapback.png

YOUR SWORD ISNT LONG AS MINE. GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:57 PM, said:snapback.png

First off, *Dies of laughter*

YE- Wait...How would you know? I stay away from white vans...

Hero-King, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:57 PM, said:snapback.png

ASSUMING YOU SURVIVED EACH TIME. NEED I REMIND YOU, YOU'RE A NOBODY IN MY TIME? HISTORY FORGOT ABOUT YO ASS

YOUR SWORD BROKE. SIT YO ASS DOWN

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:58 PM, said:snapback.png

17 INCHES OF THICK BIG STEEL. GET ON MY LEVEL.

Kat, on 09 Nov 2013 - 8:59 PM, said:snapback.png

…Please stop, now?

shadowfrost zenbiniar, on 09 Nov 2013 - 9:00 PM, said:snapback.png

ONLY MY HILT SON. ITS A FUCKING ENGINE AT THIS RATE. IT TARGETS EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.
And I'm done. You both are banished.

Sorin, on 09 Nov 2013 - 9:01 PM, said:snapback.png

Last one Kat, promise

I only got killed the first time... STILL GOT SOME BEFORE I DIED. AND I DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO BE KNOWN TO GET MORE THAN YOU.

DodgeDusk, on 20 Nov 2013 - 6:18 PM, said:snapback.png

Marth and his halidom of bitches

Edited by Sorin

O sorry umm I'll take off the story on mine then.

Nah it's fine. I think the two of our explanations sum this up pretty well

*waits for others*

In the meantime we're recruiting! Sorin use those recruiting skills

Well, that took a bit of finding. Haha!

I'm here when I can be. I'm hitting mid-terms. (Hence why I'm invincible battle maiden. Well, that and random knowledge. xD)

Yo DodgeDusk. I need your weapon and skills info.

@Kat its fine. You are the only True RNG Goddess.

Edited by Sorin

Woop woop. The whole gang is slowing coming [:

So yeah, where did we leave off? Oh yeah...

I think it's safe to say that Valm will probably be tackled last, considering the sheer size of the continent

If Regna Ferox still have forces there then we need to recruit them asap (your speciality will come in play here Sorin). I can't speak about Plegia due to lack of information, although I might send Einjerhar Matthew over there as a scout of sort

Protecting Ylisse is our top priority though. Methinks a small force should go in to Ferox to get these stragglers out alive while the rest protect Ylissean borders using pitfall traps as suggest by Carter

So yeah, thoughts?

And uhh...

Counter, Sol, Lifetaker, Bowfaire and Tomebreaker (I can't think of decent skills for a sniper, and counter is pretty much a must due a conversation in the original thread)

Edited by DodgeDusk

Supports

If you ARE listed and would like to support someone you are not listed to have a support with, please tell me.

If you are NOT listed and would like to support some people, please tell me.

In other news, the new thread for supports has been created! Come check it out! (It's in Written Works, under Creative).

Click here for support thread!

If / when you are done support, please PM me the entire support, so I can include it.

Edited by Carter

Again I'll go plegia suggested before and take Matthew with me. If course.

Ha, sorry forgot to quote this

Yes, like I said we need to check the situation in Plegia to see if there is anything of interest

What about Regna Ferox people? Also we need to start voting on these commander/tactician ranks soon

龍雷刀 - "Dragon Lighting Katana"

I'd reverse the first two kanji、personally.

雷竜刀

...and 竜 and 龍 are interchangeable so that's just personal taste.

Ok I'll fix it thanks.

Sorin, update mine.

Well, I'm already a Dark Flier so..

Skills - Galeforce, Sol, Luna, Miracle, Tomefaire
Weapons - Mjölnir, Forged Celica's Gale, Gradivus.

---

Assuming that we have this down, I was already the tactician.