TheMoniker plays Corrupt Theocracy

TheMoniker

Three people today, but they're all pretty short.

BOWEN'S SUPPORTS:

xmc7MPG.png

We've done all but one of his supports already!

Bowen/Erika C:

Bowen: …

Erika: You there! I can tell by looking at you! You are a great swordsman! Please! Teach me the sword!

Bowen: “Nods”

Erika: Hmm? Not very talkative are you? No matter! I’m sure you will still be a great teacher!

Bowen/Erika B:

Erika: Of course! If I hold the blade like that, then I give it more power! But it is difficult to strike fast holding it in such a way.

Despite the fact that he's praised as a skilled swordsman, he starts with like a 5 skill base.

Bowen/Erika A:

Erika: Teacher, I must ask. Why do you never speak?

Erika: My god! What is that horrible wound! Is that why you can’t speak? This is terrible!

Bowen: Worry… not… I can still… talk at… times… it just hurts very… much…

Erika: Oh! Maybe you should write a book then! To teach people about the sword!

Bowen: …Perhaps…

Bowen's supports were all really easy because of his character gimmick. That's all there is to say.

LARRY'S SUPPORTS:

2pV5nY8.png

We've done a few of his supports already, but we still have quite a bit of jerkiness left to endure...

Larry/Mark C:

Larry: Sir Mark. How goes the battle today?

Mark: Still unable to read the tide of battle eh? How sad. If only you had a better teacher…

Larry: Sir Mark?! You dare insult my father?!?!

Mark: Your father suffers the same problem. His teacher died while he was still in training. He was a good man he was. A good friend too…

Larry: You mean Sir Raptor?

Mark: Yes. He was a great warrior. He even introduced me to my wife…

Oh, that hasn't been mentioned before...

Larry/Mark B:

Larry: Sir Mark, I have never met your wife before. What kind of person is she?

Mark: My wife? A very lovely person, even in her old age. She generally just stays with our children.

Larry: This is the first I have heard of you having children!

Mark: Yes. I have a son and a daughter. And of course I have Lady Flo as well. She is like a third child to me and my wife.

Larry: What do your children do now?

Mark: My youngest, my son, travels the world. He left on a sailing journey long ago… My daughter lives with her husband and my wife. They have a child, but he is only 4

Larry: So you are also a grandfather…

Will this be important in the sequel?

Larry/Mark A:

Larry: Sir Mark, I have a question I would like to ask you.

Mark: Of course my lord. Ask me anything to your hearts content.

Larry: What was my mother like? I never really got to know her, and father rarely speaks of her.

Mark: Your mother was very kind. But I did not know her very well. Only Troy, Lord Eli, and Lady Flo did. Her own husband and brother never really did… It was somewhat sad…

Larry: …Did my mother even love my father?

Mark: …That is something you would have to ask your father.

...Didn't you just answer that, Mark? Anyways, it would be nice if Larry actually put two and two together then confronted his father, but it's not gonna happen.

Krhjb02.png

Larry/Claire C:

Claire: That’s quite the scar you have there.

Larry: …What about it?

Claire: Nothing really. I’m just surprised to see a young lord have such a scar.

Larry: I got it on a spy mission that I failed…

Claire: Spy? A young noble?

Larry: Those of the wind clan are blessed with speed and agility. I figured being a spy would suit a soldier of my skill very well.

Larry/Claire B:

Claire: You know, in addition to that scar, you have a pretty… generic name.

Better than being named something impossible stupid, like, like...I forget! I can't name anything off the top of my head!

Larry: Yes, Lord Larry is a funny name to have. One that I’m not very happy with all that much either.

Claire: Hmm… Perhaps this is why you are so cruel to others…

Larry: You think I am a torchered soul?!

This hack STILL TORCHERS ME

Claire: Of course. You make it so obvious. Perhaps you should mend your ways. You will enjoy life a lot more if you do.

Larry/Claire A:

Larry: …Begone woman. I have nothing to discuss with thee.

*Larry leaves*

Claire: …He really will end up all alone at this rate. And a painful death will follow him too. Perhaps his families sins are being passed onto him? …But even that kind of fate can be a bit cruel for any one person. For he should not be at fault for the things he could not control…

To be honest, I think he's at fault for more than just that.

1y4soCM.png

Last we'll have to endure of this guy. Phew.

Larry/Cyrus C:

Larry: ? what is the Black Knight of Holy doing fighting alongside us?

Cyrus: Oh, my brother Craft asked me to help you.

Larry: Did he now? I guess that scum is good for something.

*Larry leaves*

Cyrus: …Strike one kid.

Finally, someone who isn't gonna put up with Larry's crap!

Larry/Cyrus B:

Larry: Oh, if it isn’t the traitor. What do you want?

Cyrus: That’s strike two.

Larry: Excuse me?

Cyrus: Strike two. Three strikes and I kick your obnoxious ass. It’s quite simple really.

Larry: Go ahead. Try it and watch everyone in this army kill you for being a spy.

Cyrus: Like who? My brother’s friends and everyone from Merc and Mage hates you. Heck, even some Repub guys hate you.

Larry: So? They still work for me and will do as I comand.

Cyrus: Naw bro. They won’t. Trust me.

Larry/Cyrus A:

Larry: Well, what have we here. I take it you got scolded quite well the night before, yes?

Cyrus: Scolded? By who?

Larry: Why, by Henry and Gunni of course!

Cyrus: Oh yeah. Henry started talking to me and I just told him that you were an obnoxious prick and went on my way. Gunni just laughed. She likes hanging with my bro’s crowd, not yours. In fact, no one likes your crowd. Everyone likes Eli, Elliot’s and Donovan’s friends. Sucks to be you.

*Cyrus leaves*

Larry: …I will remember this. Mark my words you infidel.

So, yeah. Larry's pretty much evil. As usual, there's little else to say.

MARK'S SUPPORTS:

So, there was a screenshot mix-up and I wasn't able to get a first screenshot of Mark's supports. We'll just have to start right away! The first one is with Merlinus:

Merlinus/Mark C:

Merlinus: Sir Mark. How are you this fine day?

Mark: I am quite tired on this day.

Merlinus: Is that why you are talking with me?

Mark: Perhaps. But you make for good company.

Merlinus/Mark B:

Merlinus: Mark, you like chess correct?

Mark: But of course. Lord Eli, Lady Flo, my wife, and I play it all the time.

Merlinus: Really? Would you mind inviting me to one of your games next time?

Mark: But of course! I would be glad too!

Merlinus/Mark A:

Merlinus: War can be quite tiring can’t it?

Mark: Indeed it can be.

So very meh...not that anyone would actually see this in-game anyway.

6eJejBo.png

Here's his support list. Not much, but most of it is already done!

Mark/Claire C:

Claire: I’m surprised someone as old as you is here fighting with us.

Mark: Yes, I am just as surprised. But it is my duty as a knight, and I enjoy helping my friends and our world.

Mark/Claire B:

Claire: Umm… Mark was it?

Mark: Yes, that is my name.

Claire: Good, good. I just wanted to make sure I remembered it.

Mark: Any particular reason as to why?

Claire: No, not really.

Mark: Okay?

Mark/Claire A:

Claire: Sir Mark. How are you today?

Mark: I’m glad that you didn’t have to ask for my name today Miss Claire.

Claire: Oh, well I made sure to remember it like I said. You see, I have a message for you I think.

Mark: From who?

Claire: About 10 years ago, I met a man named Leo. He was a very wise and young looking man. He was 27, but appeared to be a teenager. He said that one day, I would meet a man named Mark. He asked me to give him this.

Mark: A letter from my son? He’s 37 now, and left on his journey about 18 years ago. He wanted to find “The Place” as he described it… How fascinating. This letter says that he managed to find it. And he also discovered a youth regression magic.

Wait, does he want to use it on Mark? I assume "youth regression" means infinite life...

Claire: Youth regression? I have only heard of two men. to ever master such magic… And they are two of the legendary heroes…

Mark: Well, I’m sure Leo is fine wher ever he may be. He is a self taught Sage afterall.

What, don't want to seek him out and get eternal life? Whatever, at least we got to see a support that actually WENT somewhere.

HMLgMHF.png

Last one for today. Cyrus is a cool guy, how bad can this be?

Cyrus/Mark C:

Mark: Well. Another Paladin. Good to know my work load will be lessened.

Cyrus: Good to know indeed old timer.

Cyrus/Mark B:

Mark: Sir Cyrus. It is good to see you again.

Cyrus: Ah, Mark. How are your old bones holding up?

Mark: Pretty good. You know, back in my youth I was quite the Paladin.

Cyrus: I’ve heard. When I was growing up, I aspired to be like you, Raptor, and Giafried.

Mark: Yes, but my time is over now. It is your time to inspire the new generation now.

To be honest, I don't think Raptor or Mark were any equivalent to Giafried.

Cyrus/Mark A:

Mark: Ah, Sir Cyrus. I have a question to ask you. Is that not the Emblem lance?

Cyrus: Yes, it is. When Giafried died, This lance called out to me. But I am not worthy of it just yet. But soon… Soon I will be.

Mark: …I agree. You are strong, but you are still missing something. What it is though, I know not.

Cyrus: Well, I think I have an idea of what.

Mark: Perhaps this is why the lance choose you.

Well, Mark was the crutch character, and his supports were honestly more interesting than I was expecting. I guess that's enough for tonight, though.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jello the Twice-Dead sends his love. :P

Oh, right, ha.

Shorter ones again. Don't worry, there will be longer ones tomorrow. Of course, we are slowly but surely managing to cut through the mass of supports. We're approaching the end, everyone!

KAZE'S SUPPORTS:

X7547T8.png

She has tons of supports, but we've already done nearly all of them.

Kaze/Gringo C:

Kaze: …

Gringo: A nomad? I’ve never had to work with a real nomad before…

Kaze: I feel the same. I’ve never had to work with a clown before.

Gringo: I imagine someone of the plains would fine me very unfunny.

Kaze: Indeed.

*Kaze leaves*

Gringo: Nomad humor… I wonder what it is like…

Kaze/Gringo B:

Gringo: Tell me dear Kaze. What is it that makes you laugh? Is it a joke? Slapstick humor?

Kaze: I have no interest in talking about humor with the likes of you.

*Kaze leaves*

Gringo: GAAAAHHH!!! This is so annoying! How can I improve my act if she won’t help me explore new methods of humor!

Kaze/Gringo A:

Gringo: Why…? Why do you enjoy seeing me suffer so much lady Kaze?

Kaze: Because it is quite humorous.

*Kaze leaves*

Gringo: …What?

Okay guys, raise your hand if you saw that one coming...hmm...everyone? Okay then.

ohs7cAn.png

Next and last one.

Kaze/Froid C:

Froid: Hey, a Wolf tribesman. How’s it going mate?

Kaze: Are you one of the Orca pirates?

Froid: Sure am! I’m Froid! The helmsmen! I see. I am Kaze. The chieftain’s daughter. Dak’s daughter? That’s a pretty sweet deal. How’s that working out for you?

So, uh, I think the dialogue bubbles got attached to the wrong characters again...

Kaze: Pretty nice. It is quite relaxing.

Froid: I imagine it is. You nomads have it good.

Yeah, they only have to deal with a pointless eternal conflict and not jerky nobles!

Kaze/Froid B:

Froid: Hey Kaze. How’s it going?

Kaze: Ah, Froid. I was looking at this map to see if there were any better routes for trading with the Merchant Guild.

Froid: The merchant guild? Rolo’s group eh? I imagine that’s a tough one for the wolf tribe considering the Hawk Tribes interferance… Wait. I have an idea! Why not trade with us instead! The Orca pirates can get you what you need in exchange for your beautiful clothes!

Kaze: Ah! A good idea! I had never met anyone from the Orca pirates, so I couldn’t propose the idea before. Thanks Froid.

Kaze/Froid A:

Froid: Ah, Kaze. I have worked the trade routes for our groups.

Kaze: Perfect. With this, I see a new future for both our groups. Thank you.

Kaze's supports really aren't that bad. She's an okay lady. Well...except for that support with Sal earlier.

LILA'S SUPPORTS:

8uo8Xgl.png

Lila has plenty of supports, but we've done most of these as well. Remember the "bring healers into battle tutorial" support chain from so long ago? We get to finish it finally!

Lila/Sophie A:

Sophie: You know my Lady, one day I hope to spread the knowledge of healing in my churches. Then, there will be more healers to help the people of Repub.

Lila: Yes! And I will do my best to help you see your goal to fruition!

Okay, that wasn't that interesting. Such a lame ending to such a long-running thing.

pRFMsXV.png

Lila/Star C:

Lila: Lady Star. How are you?

Star: Oh! Lila. I’m good! And how are you this fine day!

Lila: I am fine, thank you. But I must ask. Why do you continue to be with that rable of street trash? You are welcome to be with Hellen, Larry, my brother and I.

Star: Really? Cool! I’ll play with you guys tonight!

Huh? Why did she turn down Hellen's invitation? This may be the support where Lila's evil/good alignment will finally be known...

Lila/Star B:

Lila: So, did you have any fun last night?

Star: No… All you did was insult everything I have ever loved…

I don't know why, but I find these lines hilarious.

Lila: Well, now you have new things to love. Like us.

Star: …But why can’t I just love everyone?

Lila: Ah, I see you are one of those types of people…

Star: Those types?

Lila: Don’t worry about it. You just keep loving what you love. The world needs more people like you.

...Okay guys. I think Lila actually DOES have redeeming qualities. What do you know.

Lila/Star A:

Star: You know Lila, I think you should play with us sometime.

Lila: R-really?

Star: But of course! I’m sure that Donovan would enjoy your company!

Lila: …

Star: It’s alright! You don’t need to hide it from me!

Lila: Would he really enjoy my company?

Star: Of course! …But I wouldn’t count on him ever marrying you. He doesn’t have it in him to hurt someone like you.

I'm not sure what she means by this, but Donovan is in all honesty a cheating fool who gets tons of dialogue but no characterization. Worst hero ever.

...Alright, maybe that was a bit off-topic.

Lila: M-marriage? I think you are being a bit to forward Star…

APZ92ui.png

Last one! Yeah, we really have done all those other ones. I think the point where the job of recording supports gets super-easy because everyone already has most of them done is finally here! Let us rejoice!

Lila/Blaze C:

Lila: Blaze! There you are!

Blaze: My lady, what is wrong?

Lila: I am in need of protection! Now, help me right this minute!

Blaze: But of course! It is my duty to serve!

Lila/Blaze B:

Lila: You know Blaze, I wish those mercenaries were more like you. You are the perfect Soldier! The very pinicale of knighthood itself!

THIS HACK IS THE PINICALE OF HACKING

Blaze: I do not deserve such praise my lady.

Lila: I think after this war, I should promote you… But where to put you…

Lila/Blaze A:

Lila: Blaze, I have decided on your promotion. You are to be my bodyguard until my father retires from the border patrol. You will then take his place as captain!

Blaze: ! Such an honor… I feel I am not worthy of such a position!

Lila: No, you are perfect for it! In fact, when I have children someday, I hope you take Mark’s place in helping to raise them.

Blaze: You forever have my thanks and liege. I shall not forget this honor!

At first, I thought Lila was just another jerk, but now I think I may have been wrong... I wonder what her position is in the next game? Of course, I really should stop making these "next game" allusions, since we won't be playing it.

Lila's not too bad, i remember her position next game, from what i remember, was that "tragic, i regret how i acted in the past" but not a villain at the same time

must be that fire nation blood, that group of nobles seem to be the only type that ended out decent

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

I wonder what her position is in the next game?

She marries Larry and they have a kid. While Larry and the son were enemies, Lila stayed an NPC and her and one of Donovan's kids were going to fall in love.. somehow. Her role in the story was also never fleshed out that far since I never got that far.

Edited by Blademaster!

She marries Larry and they have a kid. While Larry and the son were enemies, Lila stayed an NPC and her and one of Donovan's kids were going to fall in love.. somehow. Her role in the story was also never fleshed out that far since I never got that far.

Huh. Good to know.

Okay guys, today we have a longer update, but it's more due to the content of the supports than the number of supports.

SOFIE'S SUPPORTS:

TA5sU5f.png

Well, time for the supports of the person whose personality revolves solely around being religious. We'll see how this goes.

Sofie/Star C:

Sofie: So you are Lady Fauna’s daughter.

Star: You make it sound like you knew my mother.

Sofie: I have never met her, but I have heard of her. …But I have heard of her only as Sir Beyard’s lovely wife…

Ah ha, ah ha...she, uh, never had any personality except for being Beyard's wife. That's why it's funny.

Star: Oh. And?

Sofie: Well, I know nothing of her accomplishments as a soldier…

She was a flying crutch character who was good because she was flying.

Star: Oh! Me either! That’s so neat!

Sofie: You… You don’t even care about her life as a soldier, do you?

Sofie/Star B:

Sofie: You know, you have a very pretty name Star.

Star: Thanks! My Father and Mother gave it to me!

Sofie: Yes, your name was truly inspired by the heavens themselves! Like a true citizen of Holy! Tell me, what is your favorite prayer?

Star: Prayer? I don’t have one. None of us are religous in our group.

Sofie: Excuse me, but I think I am going to faint…

Sofie/Star A:

Sofie: How can people from Holy be so… unreligious…

Star: We don’t have time for religion! We are to busy having fun! You should join us sometime!

Sofie: Fun? You call that orgy of drinking and gambling you do fun? …I think I am going to be very sick…

"That orgy of drinking and gambling"? How descriptive.

DXtt4dJ.png

Sofie/Blaze C:

Sofie: Sir Blaze. We meet again!

Blaze: Sister Sofie. How are you on this fine day today?

Sofie: I am good. But I have a problem…

Blaze: Do go on Sister.

Sofie: Those mercenaries… They are from Holy, but they know nothing of the religion! Even that monk seems quite odd…

Blaze: Perhaps we should both go and talk to them then?

Sofie/Blaze B:

Sofie: I’m sorry for what had happened the other day.

Blaze: It’s alright. I didn’t expect them to act like that either.

Sofie: It was horrible… They said stuff like “we don’t believe in god” or things like “god doesn’t exist”. I feel like I want to cry… “sniff”

Blaze: There there… It’s alright now…

I have nothing to say.

Sofie/Blaze A:

Blaze: Sister Sofie. I’ve decided. We need to spread religion to more places. When this war has ended, let us build churches through out Repub to spread the good word!

Sofie: Of course! And let us also continue serve the royal families of Repub!

You sure you want to keep serving them? I don't think that will turn out too well...

DWSGXyh.png

Last one.

Kat/Sofie C:

Kat: That is quite the odd outfit you wear.

Sofie: …You have never seen a cleric before?

Kat: I don’t think so… I’ve only been to Repub and Holy before this stuff all happenend.

Sofie: Oh! Then perhaps I shall teach you about the beauty of Religion?

Kat: Religion? No thanks.

Kat/Sofie B:

Kat: Oh, it’s the cleric. What’s up?

Sofie: …Leave me be child. I must find better ways to preach the words of the sun…

*Sofie leaves*

Kat: Why would one only preach the words of the sun? It isn’t the only star in the sky.

Pyron = debunked

Kat/Sofie A:

Sofie: Tell me child. If you do not believe in the sun, what do you think happens when one dies.

Kat: What happens when we die? I’ll worry about that then. Until then, I will focus on living.

Sofie: Focus on living… One only lives for so long, but death is eternal. Remember those words child.

*Sofie leaves*

Kat: What a weird person.

Well, Sofie's supports were okay, even if she never scored one religious victory. Then again, the sun religion is kinda silly considering the events of the game.

FROID'S SUPPORTS:

S4d8Lm9.png

We only have three to do.

Froid/Erika C:

Froid: And what exactly are you supposed to be?

Erika: I’m an aspiring hero! What of it?

Froid: A female hero? Don’t see one of those everyday. Most women from Merc become thieves, Bowmen, or myrmidons.

Erika: Well I’m different! And one day, I’ll become a warrior who’s name is known far and wide!

Froid/Erika B:

Froid: Yo Erika. You’re not part of any real group right now correct?

Erika: Not really… All of my group was killed… Well, except for me and Kat.

Froid: How about you join the Orca pirates then?

Erika: W-wah…?

Froid: Hmm? You sick of something? Your face is all red.

Erika: Just because I am all by myself don’t mean you can start hitting on me!

*Erika leaves*

Froid: Wait, what?

Froid/Erika A;

Froid: Hey Erika. We need to talk.

Erika: …

Froid: Look, I asked you to join our crew because I can see your talent.

Erika: …My talent?

Froid: Yeah! I can tell that one day, you will be a great warrior! And I want to have that strength in our crew!

Erika: Well… If you insist, I guess I can join you guys! Just remember to take responsibility for anything that happens to me, alright?

*Erika leaves*

Froid: Ugh… What a weird girl… She is rather cute though…

What? That was kind of an attitude shift...

zAZR2hn.png

Froid/Gan C:

Froid: Gan? Is that you?

Gan: Froid. We meet again.

Froid: I haven’t seen you in a long time. Never thought I would see you again after that mission.

Gan: Yeah, the fishing trip. Fun stuff.

Is this a noodle incident? Fishing trip gone wrong? WHEN VACATIONS ATTACK?

Froid/Gan B:

Froid: Hey Gan, how about you come join my crew?

Gan: The Orca pirates? Not interested.

*Gan leaves*

Froid: …Tough to talk to that one.

Froid/Gan A:

Gan: Hey Froid. Take this.

Froid: ? What’s this?

Gan: It’s a bag of silver powder. But not money silver. Healing silver. It’s rare stuff, only made in Holy, and can be used to fix any illness.

Froid: Why are you giving this to me?

Gan: I get the feeling you will need it more than me. Trust me.

GP8WDP3.png

Last one...however, it might actually be interesting...

Froid/Blaze C:

Blaze: You! Pirate! Do you know of a man named Techino?

Froid: Technio? That’s a name I haven’t heard in a very long time. He’s been dead a long time. Why do you ask?

Blaze: So he died… …That man was my brother. He was a criminal all his life and killed our own father… But he was still my brother. Do you know how he died?

Froid: Him? He came to Merc about 12 years ago… He started a Mercenary troop that became famous very fast, but it got wiped out by the Guild.

Blaze: The Guild?

Froid: …I’ve said to much. I must go.

*Froid leaves*

Blaze: Does he mean the Assassin Guild?

Hmm...

Froid/Blaze B:

Blaze: Hey Froid. Why can’t you tell me about the Assassin guild?

Froid: Assassin guild? …Listen guy. You don’t want to know about what I was talking about. It’s something I don’t even want to know about. And we’re lucky no one in this army is from there. Got it pal?

Blaze: Well why not?

Froid: Ask me again another time, okay?

Hey, it's the guy's brother! I'm fairly certain he does have a right to know!

Froid/Blaze A:

Blaze: Froid, I think now is a good time to ask…

Froid: If I tell you… You must never speak of it to anyone or you and all your family will die. Even mine for telling you. Got it!?!?

SHEESH!

Blaze: O-of course!

Froid: …Despite all this noble and royalty crap that goes around the countinent, there is actually only three great powers in this continent. The Cult, The Guild, and “The Place”. I don’t know anything about “The Place”, but I know about The Cult and The Guild. The Cult not so much though. The Cult is a group of people from all nations who worship Pyron in ways that would disgust you and me. And they aren’t even connected to Holy. …I don’t know how you get into them though. The Guild on the otherhand is the most powerful mercenary guild in Merc. Merc doesn’t have a ruling power, but they are the closest thing to it. The people in that group are all inhuman. Everyone of them is more powerful than the Sword Demon ever was, and five times as scary. It’s because of them that order even exist in Merc. If you want to join, that’s to bad. They come to you. And make you join. If you don’t…

SUDDEN TEXT DUMP BATMAN

Seriously, that was the LAST thing I expected out of this support.

And the thing is, we've actually heard of two of those already, and have on dude from "The Cult" in our party. I hate to say it, but once again...we have a sequel hook.

Oh, and why hasn't "The Guild" sought us out yet? We're like the strongest people ever.

Blaze: You die… Which is what happened to my brother…

Froid's supports are okay, but that support with Blaze... Okay, that's all I have to say.

You can leave now.

Please go.

Kat: Why would one only preach the words of the sun? It isn’t the only star in the sky.

Pyron = debunked

Seriously... people on this planet (Earth) didn't even make the connection that Sol was a star until less than 200 years ago... Though admittedly the idea's been around for two-and-a-half thousand years.

I love how some characters really really stretch medieval knowledge in this hack but it still barely works (the Greeks knew about space, they called it "aether" and knew it was the stuff beyond the air... for all intents and purposes it was space)... that certainly shows that Blademaster at least researched that (or he got really lucky by assuming people in FE would know about space and stars and stuff).

SUDDEN TEXT DUMP BATMAN

Seriously, that was the LAST thing I expected out of this support.

I believe you mean "Holy." :P

I just adore the fact that information that could've been really useful as intro text or something is tucked away on an obscure A support that the player isn't likely to get... I mean, it's one of those moments when you aren't sure if this hack is for real or not. ^_^;

1. or he got really lucky by assuming people in FE would know about space and stars and stuff

2. I just adore the fact that information that could've been really useful as intro text or something is tucked away on an obscure A support that the player isn't likely to get... I mean, it's one of those moments when you aren't sure if this hack is for real or not. ^_^;

1. I got lucky then? Part of the background of the world for this hack is that they at one point had advanced tech, but it was all lost during the war against Pyron.

2. Everything in the supports is pretty much stuff I thought of while coming up with ideas for the sequel. They don't have too much connection with the main story because I made the hack(events, story, and stat changes. All the mugs/maps were just reused from older stuff I tried to make at some point) over the summer, took a break when school started again, and then did all the supports and endings during winter break.

1. I got lucky then? Part of the background of the world for this hack is that they at one point had advanced tech, but it was all lost during the war against Pyron.

Right, I forgot about that bit... It's actually an intriguing idea. I may totally steal it. Err... Kidding of course, kidding, hahahaha!!!

Seriously... people on this planet (Earth) didn't even make the connection that Sol was a star until less than 200 years ago... Though admittedly the idea's been around for two-and-a-half thousand years.

I love how some characters really really stretch medieval knowledge in this hack but it still barely works (the Greeks knew about space, they called it "aether" and knew it was the stuff beyond the air... for all intents and purposes it was space)... that certainly shows that Blademaster at least researched that (or he got really lucky by assuming people in FE would know about space and stars and stuff).

I believe you mean "Holy." :P

I just adore the fact that information that could've been really useful as intro text or something is tucked away on an obscure A support that the player isn't likely to get... I mean, it's one of those moments when you aren't sure if this hack is for real or not. ^_^;

Yeah, storing super-important info in A supports is a bit of a no-no. Especially since a lot of it massively affects the interpretation of the plot.

2. Everything in the supports is pretty much stuff I thought of while coming up with ideas for the sequel. They don't have too much connection with the main story because I made the hack(events, story, and stat changes. All the mugs/maps were just reused from older stuff I tried to make at some point) over the summer, took a break when school started again, and then did all the supports and endings during winter break.

I guess this is why good hacks are made by more than one person

Right, I forgot about that bit... It's actually an intriguing idea. I may totally steal it. Err... Kidding of course, kidding, hahahaha!!!

To be honest, "ancient with advanced technology" isn't exactly an uncommon plot device, despite how illogical it is in real life.

Okay guys, today we have one person who has lots of supports and one person with like 1 support.

ERIKA'S SUPPORTS:

88kdHIx.png

Erika, the lady who died, has tons of support options. Naturally.

Erika/Cyrus C:

Erika: ! You’re the Black Knight!

Cyrus: I am. And you are?

Erika: I’m Erika. An aspiring hero. Please! Teach me the way of the sword and axe!

Cryus: For one as cute as you, sure. But just to say, I’m only into MILF’s. Sorry.

*Cyrus leaves*

Cyrus(offscreen): …What?

I don't even know what that means.

Erika/Cyrus B:

Erika: Teacher! How fares my progress today?

Cyrus: It fares well. You are a quick learner.

Erika: Thank you!

Erika/Cyrus A:

Erika: Teacher! How fares my progress today?

Cyrus: It fares well. You are a quick learner.

Erika: Thank you!

...No, I'm serious. I had to double check here, but the B and A supports are LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME.

Every time I think I've seen all this hacks' tricks, it pulls out a new one!

LDuW90r.png

Erika/Kat C:

Kat: Erika! How are you holding up today?

Erika: I am doing well, but I think you know what I am about to ask!

Kat: So you want to spar again eh? Very well! Once today’s battle is over, we will begin right away!

Erika/Kat B:

Kat: As always Erika, you are the superior swordsmen!

In gameplay this is of course not reflected.

Erika: Well, I have had more time to preactice than you.

Kat: Well, you are only five years older than me.

Erika: And that five years can make all the difference.

Erika/Kat A:

Erika: I must say kat, I am quite tired today.

Kat: Really? Why is that?

Erika: I think I train to much. Although I think the only reason I am a better swordsmen than you is because I am older. Every time we spar, you always progress much faster than I do.

Kat: Well, I only focus on using one weapon.

Erika: True, but one day you will be a better warrior than I could have ever hoped to be!

That day turned out to have come sooner than anticipated.

zyPbcUF.png

Oh great, a support with one of the Repub nobles.

Erika/Henry C:

Erika: How odd. You are like a fusion of a General and a Hero. I guess I am aren’t I. Never really thought about it that way. Could you please teach me the way of the sword and axe then?

Henry: Teach you? A commoner? Absolutely not. Ask someone else to teach you.

*Henry leaves*

Erika: Commoner? Was that man part of the nobility?

Erika/Henry B:

Henry: Well, if it isn’t the little girl. What are you here for today?

Erika: I have come to challenge you to a duel! To show that you are not so great!

Henry: A duel? With me of all people? Are you sure?

Erika: Of course! At sunset, we begin!

Oh yes! GO, ERIKA! Teach that fool a lesson!

Erika/Henry A:

Henry: Ah little girl. Back again I see? Here to apologize for the day before?

Erika: …

Henry: I guess it is hard to admit defeast to those better than you.

Erika: One day, I will challenge you again! And at that time, I will win for sure!

...Of COURSE she loses. I would have regretted letting her die is she had actually taught that noble a lesson, but nope.

cCuYMa2.png

A support with the convoy. This will be interesting.

Erika/Merlinus C:

Merlinus: You there! Shoo! Go talk to someone else!

Erika/Merlinus B:

Merlinus: Girl! What are you doing? Stop supporting the transport!

Erika/Merlinus A:

Merlinus: Congratulation. You wasted some perfectly good supports. Happy now? But I guess I should tell you something interesting to make up for it. You can recruit Jill with Kat, and Kage by waiting on the north eastern castle in the chapter with three castles.

Well, at least THAT one had some info, that almost definitely would have either been invalidated or long-forgotten by the time you saw it.

Erika is an okay character, I guess. Meh. Whatever.

KARLO'S SUPPORTS:

biTgGOX.png

Karlo has 3(or 2-and-1-third) supports, 2 of which are already done.

Iris/Karlo C:

Iris: Karlo…

Karlo: Princess Iris. You are looking quite well.

Iris: Karlo, I know it is not my place to ask, but I have a favor I would like you to help me with.

Karlo: Which is?

Iris: There is someone I would like you to teach sword too. Actually, there are two people.

Karlo: …I have only ever taught my daughter the way of the sword. But I would be glad to.

Iris: Thank you…

Iris/Karlo B:

Karlo: So Princess, who are the two people you wish for me to teach?

Iris: You will meet them in due time. One if my closest servant… The other… is my unborn child.

Okay, that's a really weird request.

Iris/Karlo A:

Iris: You seem quite nervous.

Karlo: This man, Gill. More so then the man we just fought does by blood boild in his presence. There is something very odd about him. It is not yet his time to die…

Iris: So you can feel it as well?

Karlo: A Sage such as himself… is definetly capable of resurection…

It would be nice if this had resulted in a TRUE FINAL BATTLE, but nope, we totally owned him. And if he revives in the sequel because we forgot to keep track of the body or something else silly/painfully stupid, I will FREAK.

Karlo as a character is basically the same as he is in FE7/FE6. Not much more to say.

I'd say we're around two-thirds done with supports at least. The long saga that is this LP thread is finally coming to a close, everyone!

Not sure how they would go from rather high tech to swords, sorcery, and loli dragons but whatever

Cyrus sounds like a swell guy, though I'm not certain if he's MY kind of guy. I don't know why everyone calls Erika a little girl, 'cause she looks like she's in her mid-20's.

Okay guys, not really many supports today at all. Tomorrow will be way longer, but it'll be pretty much the last long. I'd say that after this update, we have 2-4 more days worth of supports to get through and then it's over.

RYAN'S SUPPORTS:

TDian4j.png

Looks like a lot, but as usual, we only have like two left.

Ryan/Jeff C:

Ryan: Hey you. Dragon. Wait!

Jeff: What do you want kid?

Ryan: Can you decipher this for me?

Jeff: …This is very old. I can do it, but it will take time.

Ryan/Jeff B:

Jeff: Kid. Where did you get this thing?

Ryan: I found it in a book I was reading. Why?

Jeff: Kid, listen to me. This thing right here, it isn’t a toy. Or a normal note. If you go through with it, don’t ever expect to see your family again.

*Jeff leaves*

Ryan: ? What does it say? Those who wish to go to “The Place” must first prove there own worth. Only then will it appear before you.

So, first, a random note in a book contains super-important information that doesn't reveal anything important at all, and despite Jeff's warning, Jeff is more than happy to just hand it to him. Welp.

Ryan/Jeff A:

Ryan: Hey Jeff. Do you know what “The Place” is?

Jeff: …I do. But I cannot speak to you about it.

Ryan: …Until I have proven myself worthy yes?

Jeff: ..Smart kid.

*Jeff leaves*

Ryan: …I’m sure if I can finish that new spell, I’ll have proven my worth!

Gee, that support really went places...yeah...

ipzYAax.png

We just skip straight to the bottom of the list.

Ryan/Gan C:

Ryan: Hmm…

Gan: What do you want punk?

Ryan: Nothing. I just wanted to see something.

*Ryan leaves*

Gan: Freak.

Ryan/Gan B:

Ryan: Hmm…

Gan: What do you want punk?

Ryan: Nothing. I just wanted to see something.

*Ryan leaves*

Gan: Freak.

AND HE DID IT AGAIN! The C/B supports are the EXACT SAME! At least it makes my job easier...

Ryan/Gan A:

Gan: Kid, what are you doing with a sky map?

Ryan: I’m studying the stars.

Gan: The stars? You know what sky maps are used for?

Ryan: Sailing right?

Gan: Yeah, that’s right. And they are very very rare. Why does a non sailor have one? It makes no sense really…

*Gan leaves*

Ryan: ? What’s his problem?

Ryan's a pretty nice kid, Way nicer than Louis. His supports aren't that generic either.

JEFF'S SUPPORT:

HsmKCce.png

Jeff doesn't have many supports. If you didn't notice.

Gan/Jeff C:

Gan: Hmm…

Ryan: …

Gan: You look like you’ve seen your fair share of death in your life time.

Jeff: …Is that supposed to be a joke?

Gan: A joke because you are a dragon? You know, now that I think about it, maybe. But not really.

Gan/Jeff B:

Gan: You know guy, you’re alright.

Jeff: Hmm?

Gan: I can just tell. You’re a good guy.

Jeff: What makes you think that?

Gan: To be honest, I dunno.

Gan/Jeff A:

Jeff: You are quite strong. I have not met many humans with your strength.

Gan: Oh yeah? Coming from someone from the assassin guild, I guess that’s a compliment.

Jeff: I am merely saying what I see.

Jeff is okay, but he's also a pedophile.

IRIS'S SUPPORT:

d0Snj3L.png

Iris doesn't have many supports either, since she's destined for Donovan. There is one we haven't done though:

Iris/Star C:

Iris: Hello Star.

Star: Yay! It’s Iris! How are you today!?

Iris: I am good. How are you?

Star: I’m as great as always! But I have to ask you something!

Iris: Please, go ahead.

Star: Can you show me that magic trick again? You know, the really pretty one you did for Donovan?

Iris: You… You saw that? Umm…

Star: She ran away… And her face was all red too. Was that supposed to be private?

Iris/Star B:

Star: Iris, I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t know that was meant to be a private moment between you two.

Iris: It is alright… I just wanted to show Donovan something special since Janet always dances for him.

Star: Yeah… She does dance for him a lot…

Honestly...considering that Donovan totally cheated on her after she does these things for him... Donovan loses any caring I may have had for him. He's pretty scummy.

Iris/Star A:

Star: Umm, Iris, I want you to have this.

Iris: Such a pretty scarf…

Star: Donovan made it for me when we were little. I think you should have it. And maybe ask him to make one for you too!

Iris: I never knew he was so skilled at sewing…

Star: Well, he was a jack of all trades.

Iris: As I have seen… I shall have to ask him. Thanks Star.

At least Star is a good friend.

Iris is an okay character.

MERLINUS'S SUPPORTS:

7mDmWgv.png

Oh hey, we did them all already! I'm doing these supports in the order they appear on the list, remember.

Two more people today, one of whom is one of the four people from the start of Part 2. Yeah, they're farther down the list than you'd think.

HENRY'S SUPPORTS:

EMemAiK.png

Well, time to deal with another Repub noble again! And yes, the two people we're doing today support each other. How coincidental.

Henry/Sandy C:

Henry: So, you’re Shark’s younger sister.

Sandy: Yep. How fun.

Henry: So you were helping to take care of Beyard’s daughter?

Sandy: I guess. Donovan had it covered better than I did though.

Henry: Donovan? You mean the common street trash? My daughter tells me that he is scum.

Sandy: Really? My opinion was that Hellen, Larry, and Lila were scum. Elliot seems nice.

Henry: Elliot eh? Yes, he is a good boy. Like his father that one.

Henry/Sandy B:

Henry: So tell me, how did Donovan join your little group?

Sandy: Donovan? He was here when I got there. He grew up with Star.

Henry: So he is from Merc? How odd. He doesn’t seem like a pure human like you. He’s more like a Water clansmen.

Sandy: That’s because he is.

Henry: Really? Perhaps he was related to Fauna…

Henry/Sandy A:

Henry: Sandy, I’m sorry that my child and cousin always act so harshly towards you. They picked up bad habits from Ether and Lyra. Which is odd since Lyra is from Mage.

Sandy: Eh. It doesn’t bother us. We are used to Souless trash like them. It’s good to know that all Repub Nobles aren’t complete asses though.

Huh? Is Henry actually NOT evil? But considering how he acted towards Troy... I DON'T UNDERSTAND

cKmHthj.png

Henry/Typhoon C:

Henry: Typhoon! How are you?

Typhoon: Lord Henry. It is an honor as always.

Henry: Indeed. I always do my best to check in on my best students.

Typhoon: I learned much under your tutalage. You have my thanks.

Henry/Typhoon B:

Henry: Typhoon, I see that your skill is lacking. You should read more skill books.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Typhoon: I’m sorry sir. I generally focus on how fast I can move than whether I can hit the enemy or not.

Henry: Such thinking is foolish. If you never hit your target, then you will never be of use on the battle field!

Henry/Typhoon A:

Typhoon: Lord Henry, I wish to ask you something.

Henry: Go ahead.

Typhoon: …Where do your loyalties lie? To King Zypher? Your Family? Your People? Princess Guni?

Henry: Why, to my people of course! As the ruler of the Water Clan, it is my duty to protect them.

Typhoon: …I see. Thank you.

Henry: But Of course! Now, I shall take my leave.

*Henry leaves*

Typhoon: …How I wished you answered King Zypher my friend. For you shall not be saved now… …Shall I kill you? No… No, the “disease” will do just fine.

Uh... Okay then...

uR2Vs5D.png

Last one.

Henry/Blaze C:

Henry: Blaze? Is that you?

Blaze: You are surprised to see me my lord?

Henry: Well of course! After you and Flora voluntered for that crazy mission, I never expected both of you to come back! It at all one of you! Figured you would have the sense to just runwaway!

Blaze: You do me dishonor my lord…

Henry/Blaze B:

Henry: It is really a shame that Beyard died. That punk you brought back with you fights similarly to him, but he is no Beyard.

Blaze: …

Henry: That big friend of theirs though has no idea how to fight though! He just lifts his axe and hopes he hits something. But Shark’s sister on the other hand… She is a true swordsmen. Even I could learn something from watching her…

Blaze: Yes, perhaps you could.

Henry/Blaze A:

Henry: Ah, I tell you Blaze. There is no justice left in this world. The fact that my nephew must suffer the loss of his mother and the pain of his father’s injuries while punks like them drink and insult him is just wrong. I have a mind to beat up that one keeps insulting my daughter.

Blaze: Craft? Even among that group he is a bit more out going. Though I hear he is very kind to Beyard’s daughter.

Henry: Really? How interesting. I guess even street trash wishes to protect the things they hold close to them.

And here he's a bit back to being a jerk again. I don't get Henry. That basically sums up his supports.

SANDY'S SUPPORTS:

AYqQNgV.png

Sandy still has four un-done supports, the first being her last one with Star.

Sandy/Star A:

Star: Hey Sandy…

Sandy: What’s wrong Star?

Star: Craft told us he is leaving soon…

Sandy: And?

Star: I want to go with him, but I want to be with you too…

Sandy: I think you know who you really want to go with.

Star: Yeah… you’re right! I should follow my heart! And go with who I love the most! Thanks Sandy! I really love you!

*Star leaves*

Sandy: I hope she’s talking about Craft. He’s the one who needs her the most…

lnKIDyr.png

Now that that's done, we can get to one of Wraith's AMAZING supports!

Sandy/Wraith C:

Wraith: …

Sandy: Pff… Typical Wolfclansmen who don’t like other Merc citizens.

*Wraith leaves*

Sandy: I bet I can get him to talk. This is going to be fun!

Sandy/Wraith B:

Sandy: Well hello! How are you today, Wraith?

Wraith: …Why do you keep trying to talk to me?

Sandy: Alright! Success! You finally spoke! What do you like to eat?

Wraith: Eat…? Why do you want to know?

Sandy: Because I want to cook for you handsome!

Wraith: O-oh… uh…

Sandy: OH! MY! GOD! You’re embaressed! So cute! C’mon! Let’s go get something to eat!

Wraith: Oh… Sure…

Well, this is going better than Ricky's support!

Sandy/Wraith A:

Wraith: Hey Sandy… What are you going to do after the War?

Sandy: Go back to Merc. But where, I know not.

Wraith: Would you like to come with me?

Sandy: Really?!?! That would be so cool! Thanks a lot Wraith.

Wraith: You’re welcome.

Sandy: So I take it we will be living together yes?

w22wY6l.png

Sandy/Blaze C:

Blaze: So Sandy. As a citizen of Holy, you are quite religious yes?

Sandy: Holy? No, no, no, I’m from Merc. Who would want to be from Holy? Yuck.

Blaze: Oh. So you don’t worship Pyron?

Sandy: I don’t understand why Holy worships the being who tried to kill them all in the first place.

Blaze: It’s not about how he tried to kill us, but how he tried to save us.

Sandy: …Hahaha!

*Sandy leaves*

Blaze: ? I don’t understand how that is funny…

Sandy/Blaze B:

Blaze: Well Sandy. Would you mind telling me what exactly was so funny?

Sandy: Because religion is stupid. It holds society back. Mage and Merc only further prove such ideals.

Blaze: …I know what I must do now.

Sandy/Blaze A:

Blaze: Sandy! I know why you are so confused! And I have the solution! Come! You must convert to the proper religion!

Sandy: …

*Sandy leaves*

Blaze: Oh my! Sandy! Are you all right? You appear to have collapsed… Laughing again…

Uh huh...okay...

WZ1eBMZ.png

Last one for today. You guys having a good time? Because I'm not.

Sandy/Typhoon C:

Typhoon: …

Sandy: A Wyvernmaster eh? Interesting.

*Typhoon leaves*

Sandy: Not very talkative though.

Sandy/Typhoon B:

Typhoon: …Merc Trash.

Sandy: I guess he doesn’t like his orders.

Sandy/Typhoon A:

Typhoon: Gunni must enjoy seeing me suffer.

Sandy: Yeah. Same here, I thought you’d be cool, but you’re just a dick. Later.

*Sandy leaves*

Typhoon: At last, she is gone.

BEAUTIFUL, another "we hate each other, let's get massive boosts to everything when we're near each other" support!

Anyways, Sandy is an okay character, even if she's a bit of a jerk.

Well everyone, TODAY IS IT! The last day of supports! All the remaining supports will be done today! Here we go!

TYPHOON'S SUPPORTS:

xj7OADZ.png

Typhoon has 2 not-done supports. Let's get started!

Wraith/Typhoon C:

Typhoon: …

IT HAPPENED AGAIN GUYS

Wraith/Typhoon B:

Typhoon: …Nomad Scum.

Wraith/Typhoon A:

Wraith: Hmph. I see why you fear us Nomads now.

Typhoon: Fear? Excuse me? Do you wish to die?

Wraith: You fear our arrows. It is no surprise really.

*Wraith leaves*

Typhoon: If I remember correctly, he is Wraith. He will be the first I kill in the “New World.”

Welp.

Kd8meZL.png

Mandrake and Typhoon? This should be interesting, given their...connections...

Mandrake/Typhoon C:

Mandrake: Hmm? You… Seem troubled with something.

Typhoon: Troubled? Me? I have no such worries…

Mandrake/Typhoon B:

Typhoon: So we meet again monk.

Mandrake: Today… You seem more corupt. Are you sure you are alright?

OH NO, HES CORUPTED

Typhoon: …Never been better.

Mandrake/Typhoon A:

Mandrake: I feel it. The coruption in you… It is dark and twisted… Do you wish for me to-

Typhoon: No! This coruption you sense… It is a beautiful thing! It gives me power… Given to me by king! And you… You know to much…

Mandrake: …I merely preach the word of the sun. Do you not wish for me to help spread its teachings Huitzil?

Typhoon: Huitzil? …Ha, Ha, Ha! How unexpected! Yes! You shall live! Keep up the good word my friend! Preach the word of the sun to all you meet! It is a glorious message!

So, I see they've found "common ground"...

Honestly, Typhoon's personality is not at all that of a good character, and most of his supports involve death threats said behind the other person's back. He's definitely gonna be a villain.

BLAZE'S SUPPORT:

AXpzQOr.png

Blaze has only 1 support remaining, with Gringo.

Blaze/Gringo C:

Gringo: Hold it!

Blaze: Wait a minute!

Gringo: Not so fast!

Blaze: Objection!

Gringo: Ha ha! Yahtzee! I’ve won again!

Blaze: …You are to good at this game Gringo.

That was...Yahtzee? What?

Blaze/Gringo B:

Gringo: Today, is today.

Blaze: While tomorrow is yesterday.

Gringo: And next week is next month.

Blaze: If only we lived in such a perfect world…

If we lived in a perfect world, this support would not exist.

OR WOULD IT

Blaze/Gringo A:

Gringo: You know, joking aside, I’m tired of all this.

Blaze: Well, I find things to be just getting interesting! I love war! I live for battle! If I am to die protecting my country, then so be it!

Gringo: Well, I’m the opposite. After this war, I’m going to retire… And go back to helping out my family.

I'm surprised they're such good friends considering their opposite personalities.

Blaze is just a knight, with a very generic CHIVALRY personality. Still better than IM A JERK LOL though.

GRINGO'S SUPPORTS:

qcQwG9m.png

The only one that remains is with Claire.

Gringo/Claire C:

Claire: You there! What are you doing?

Gringo: Why, writing down good jokes that come to mind. Why do you ask?

Claire: This is a battle field. Not a place to write down jokes.

Gringo: Well, if you have time to talk, I have time to write. Goodday madam.

Ha ha, now there's a good argument!

Gringo/Claire B:

Gringo: Yaaaawwwwnnn…

Claire: You are quite the lax soldier you know?

Gringo: So I’ve been told.

Gringo/Claire A:

Gringo: Hey Claire. Do you have any younger siblings?

Claire: No, but I had an older sister. She died in a sandstorm though…

Gringo: I’m sorry for your loss…

Claire: Why do you ask though?

Gringo: My parents want to have more children, and I’m probably going to have to help raise them.

Claire: Hmm… But you are already quite old. Older than my oldest child anyway.

Yeah, I was wondering about that, how did-

Gringo: Yeah… but they are you. My mom had me when she was only 13.

Claire: Wow. And how old is she now?

Gringo: She’s 38. Still wants to have children though. Well, she is only 3 years older than me, so I guess that isn’t so bad.

Well, Gringo was a nice guy, and I liked him.

SOME PEOPLE'S SUPPORTS:

i37w0TC.png

DONE.

8uRL9fD.png

DONE.

9xcxRCv.png

SO VERY DONE.

CLAIRE'S SUPPORTS:

UxnOqGB.png

Claire has 2 supports remaining, one with Cyrus and one with Gan. While NORMALLY I would do the Gan one first, there's a good reason why I'm not. You'll see when we get there.

Claire/Cyrus C:

Claire: Hey! Aren’t you the Black Knight of Holy?

Cyrus: I was. Not anymore though.

Claire: Why are you fighting alongside us?

Cyrus: My brother told me to help him out pretty much. That, and I hate Holy.

Claire: I see…

Claire/Cyrus B:

Claire: Well it’s Cyrus! How are you doing today?

Cyrus: Claire. Good to see you again. Today I actually have a question for you. Are those three kids your actual children?

Claire: Yes, they are. My husband is dead now though. He died in a sandstorm.

Cyrus: I heard that Mage is a dangerous place to live in. 20 percent of deaths are magic gone wrong incidents and 45 percent are due to sandstorms.

AND THE OTHER 35% IS BECAUSE OF GUN LAWS

Claire: Yes… Everyday, I miss my lover… I hope that someday I will be able to move on… …Perhaps I can help you with that... Cyrus…

So yeah, the text got mixed up again.

Claire/Cyrus A:

Claire: Good day Cyrus.

Cyrus: Good day to you Claire. Did you enjoy our date last night?

Ooohhh...

Claire: Yes… I really needed that. I feel so much better now. You are quite the cook I must say.

Cyrus: I try.

Claire: Umm, Cyrus, I was wondering… After this war has finished, will you come live with me in mage? There is much rebuilding to be done.

Cyrus: Of course. I would be happy too.

Awww, a marriage between two ACTUALLY LIKABLE people! How nice...

d6OU8ym.png

Well, this is it! The LAST SUPPORT! After this we're ALL DONE! Will it be special? The answer is actually yes!

Claire/Gan C:

Claire: Wow! I’ve never seen such a large man before.

Gan: Yeah. What of it?

Claire: Oh… it’s just that most people from Mage are quite small.

Gan: Clearly.

*Gan leaves*

Claire: Not very social is he…

Claire/Gan B:

Claire: So Gan. Do you have any hobbies?

Gan: I have never had any time for them. Maybe a pursuit of odd knowledge…

Claire: Like what?

Gan: Like, how Merc horses are different from any horse from another country.

Claire: Like the horse I’m riding?

Gan: Yeah. It’s hooves are shorter and it has more hair. Merc horses are built to run more often than others.

Seems normal...

Claire/Gan A:

Claire: Hey Gan! I have another odd piece of info for you!

Gan: And what’s that?

Claire: They say that the Sandstorm surrounding Mage is actually a spell cast to protect the country.

Gan: Hmm… That is quite odd. Thanks for the heads up. And now, a special gift for the player!

Oh?

Gan: This was the last support I typed, so thanks for reading the ones you get! I know they aren’t that great, but still… Thanks a lot!

Aww, you're welcome, Blademaster!

Claire was okay. Everyone was okay. I'm out of stuff to say, so hopefully that fourth-wall-breakage was a satisfying ending!

AND SURE ENOUGH:

kRo2B0k.pngGaQl915.pngKrQ3qJp.png

There are a few more people down the list, but all of them have their supports done. If I missed anything, be sure to tell me!

Well, it's all over now. You'll have to look elsewhere for your daily dose of terribleness(though I may do another terrible hack in the future...)! Also, I'd like to thank you all for reading! Want to know something crazy? Despite the fact that this is an objectively bad hack, this LP has somehow managed to become the second most replied and the third most viewed LP on the LPs subforum(with my chaos mode LP being third and fourth in those categories, respectively)! So thanks for everything, everybody!

Thank you for taking the time to make this LP! I know it's not a very good hack so I'm surprised it got so much attention, let alone would get another LP.

Also I went back to work on the sequel for a variety of reasons so maybe you will get to LP it as well someday for more terribleness. I usually work very fast when I hack(plus I have a bunch of stuff done from before) so I'm hoping to finish it before the summer for those who care.