deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you have no grounds to bitch about people getting away with shit when you don't dude, i'm sorry

i wasn't bitching, because i don't get upset over these things anymore

i'm moreso amused, it's like a big chess game of snarky, douchebaggy comments

i wasn't bitching, because i don't get upset over these things anymore

i'm moreso amused, it's like a big chess game of snarky, douchebaggy comments

lmao sure

goddamn it zm.

im watching this.

Haha, enjoy.

goddamn it u guys a year ago my eosd lunatic clear would've been impressive but if you guys keep no bombing and lolk lunatic clearing I may as well be playing IN easy.

s-sorry

goddamn it u guys a year ago my eosd lunatic clear would've been impressive but if you guys keep no bombing and lolk lunatic clearing I may as well be playing IN easy.

Yeah, join me in the ZM-invalidates-your-achievements-with-an-offhand-comment club.

(I'd assume ZM knows this is me being snarky but just in case, here's a disclaimer)

http://prntscr.com/booju2

EDIT: Yeah, a year ago I was like, man, it'll take me forever even to learn how to normal mode this game.

Edited by Iceflare

haha, it's fine, I'm happy enough with my progress, hell a year back when I started I never expected to play past normal mode, so I should just be happy with what I have.

seeing you guys improving was a good motivating factor too.

Hey man, an EoSD Lunatic 1cc is very awesome, especially at your current level. You got it pretty fast, too! Definitely something to be proud of.

Good, that's good to hear. I like being a motivational factor. idk about icemyon tho

Yeah, join me in the ZM-invalidates-your-achievements-with-an-offhand-comment club.

(I'd assume ZM knows this is me being snarky but just in case, here's a disclaimer)

http://prntscr.com/booju2

EDIT: Yeah, a year ago I was like, man, it'll take me forever even to learn how to normal mode this game.

NO

You got it so fast and I congratulated you wtf

;_;

(You little rascal, haha)

Everyone's doing impressive stuff and I'm just sitting here playing a random Touhou game on easy with max lives every other Sunday like a casul.

this guy said how I feel.