I just bought the official guide book

Do any Archanea/Akaneia antagonists show up; Camus, Medeus, Gharnef, ETC?

All the generic, non character enemies are listed in the back of the book. Boss characters are only listed in yhe story section and I don't want to ruin the story checking which ones appear , sorry

Are there any generic enemies from Fire Emblem?

I think I may answer this, if you mean generic units like Knight, Cavalier, etc... I've seen some of them. If I remember correctly, I've seen Pegasus Knights, Armor Knights, Paladins, Dracoknights (really strong), Archers, Dark Mages, Axe Fighters (not sure, name entirely in kanji), Assassins, myrmidon (well, it's "剣士" "swordsman")...

Can you list the different sections of the guide ? Unless they are spoiler-ish.

Edited by Avk

Nabarl can be hero of sword master

Nice

What about Lon'qu? Is he the same?

What other characters from the FE series (and/or locations) make reference in this game? I'd love a compiled list, if possible

Didn't he kinda answer this?

VVVVVV

All the generic, non character enemies are listed in the back of the book. Boss characters are only listed in yhe story section and I don't want to ruin the story checking which ones appear , sorry

Could you explain the weakness system and perhaps give some examples of who's got what weaknesses? I see these element symbols and kanji but can't make sense of it.

I can try to explain this: basically, for physical weaknesses the game follows the FE weapon triangle, so Sword users are weak to Lance, Lance users are weak to Axe, etc. (Bow and Magic users tend to be weak to something physical as well, but it varies). Elemental weaknesses can be a little arbitrary like in SMT, but like in FE fliers are usually weak to Wind.

From memory:

Chrom is weak to Lance and Fire, resistant to Axe and Thunder

Caeda is weak to Bow and Wind, resistant to Sword I forget her elemental resistance. (This is interesting, as she learns a lot of Wind magic)

Virion is, I think, weak to Axes, some other element, and Dark and resistant to Light and one physical element. Tharja also has 3 weak/3 res.

Characters seem to have more weaknesses/resistances that, say, Persona.

Hitting a weakness WITH A SKILL (not a regular attack) triggers a Session Attack where allies with the right Link Skills do additional attacks after you. As is typical for SMT, enemies can also make use of this system. (And the bosses WILL teach you this)