Refa

Five people haven't sent in their actions. I'm giving you guys another two hours to do so (I usually wouldn't, but I'm partially to blame for this).

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1 END

EDIT That means I'm not accepting any changes. You had your chance.

Edited by Refa

Rookie Wookie was too much of a novice to play with the big boys.

Dear BBM,

“I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you.”

You are Samwise Gamgee, Frodo’s sidekick during the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

If there’s one thing you’re good at, it’s motivating people (preferably so that they get on with completing their long ass journey before the film studios decide to split the last part of the trilogy into two). Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##What you do tonight can improve all of your tomorrow, ALIAS. Said alias will be able use one of their role abilities twice during the following night.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Maybe he should have helped himself before he tried to help other people.
Jen From Appleton wasn't welcome around these parts.

Dear corevo,

You are Laganja Estranja, American drag queen, jewelry designer, and rapper.

Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##ALIAS, DO YOU FEEL VERY ATTACKED. You will help ALIAS with their security so that they can feel more relaxed. Said security will make an attempt on the life of anyone who targets ALIAS with a nonkilling action on the same night. This will probably inspire you to make some sick beats later on.

In the end, the only one feeling very attacked was him. Probably because he was dead. Other people were attacked as well, but they just weren't feeling it the same way he did.
capslocks couldn't even be trusted to keep his alias straight, let alone keep his life.

DEAR Executive kirsche,

"WHY DO I ALWAYS GET BEATEN UP BY PEOPLE BIGGER THAN ME?"

YOU ARE SHELDON J. PLANKTON, ANTAGONIST (SOMETIMES) OF THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS SERIES.

YOUR LARGE AMOUNT OF FAILURES HAVE JUST MADE YOU MORE EVEN MORE DETERMINED. THEREFORE, ALL OF YOUR ACTIONS (INCLUDING KILLS) WILL BE OF THE HIGHEST PRIORITY AND RESOLVED BEFORE ANY OTHER. ADDITIONALLY, IF YOU SO REQUEST IT, I CAN RESOLVE SAID ACTIONS AS SOON AS I SEE THEM.

YOUR THIEVING SCHEMES HAVE ALSO GIVEN YOU AN EYE FOR SPOTTING PROTECTIVE GEAR. EVERY NIGHT, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO NIGHT X: ##Patting ALIAS Down TO SEE HOW MANY BPVS THEY HAVE LEFT.

YOU WIN IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE LAST THREE PLAYERS ALIVE.

Even your most masterful plans could neither get you the coveted Krabby Patty secret formula nor would they help you to win this game. Alas.
Even YouFaceCiraxis couldn't face himself after such a poor performance. He was

Dear YouFaceCiraxis,

???

Oh dear. Whatever could that mean?

z5m20i12r04a28 did nothing wrong except having an incredibly frustrating alias and paid the consequences for it.

Dear Miss Kira,

“OBJECTION!”

You are Phoenix Wright, protagonist of the Ace Attorney series.

Despite being very main characterish, one of the things that sets you apart from most other video game protagonists is that you didn’t do a violence. In fact, you stop violences being done on other people. Every night, you may choose to Night X: Who do you fight for, ALIAS? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth to represent them and protect them from all killing actions for that night.

The miracle never happened.

Side Salad was everyone's least dish and subsequently thrown into the trash and also apparently murdered (how does that even work).

Dear Quote,

“Oh! So rude! My crew, they were not hospitable? My ship, it was not magnificent?"

You are Propeller Knight, member of the Order Of No Quarter in Shovel Knight.

Being a platformer boss, you can adeptly switch between various attack patterns on the fly. Every night, you may choose to ##Night X: All business, no pleasure, such a shame to enter your attack stance. In this stance, your actions are unable to be redirected in any way or stopped by anything other than a BPV.

However, you can take to the skies and assume a more defensive stance as well. Instead of the above action, you may choose to ##Night X: My essence can't be taken from me to be on guard. In this stance, you are protected from the first attack against you..

They probably would have lived if they were a king of some sorts.

Night 2 START
[spoiler=Living Players]
Blitz
Chen
ClarinetsAndOboes
commie scum
CT075
Elieson
Euklyd
General Ciraxis
Hannah
Ice Sage
K:inumi
Koneko
Lil Bean
Lord Gaius
Makaze
Mitsuki
Monde
Nightmare
Paperblade
PKLucas531
Prims
SB
Shin
sylveonzoroark
~Summer~
Tiny_Manakete
Zerosabers

[spoiler=Living Aliases]
a villager
Actually Probably Ciraxis
Actually Probably Shin
alias
Altoids
Amiya
Ataraxia
Blossom
Bubbles
Cadaver
Cross
delete serious discussion ffs
Desire
HAHA, TIME FOR TRASHTALKING!
IsProbablyCiraxis
Katyusha
Mafuteru
Meh
Moosetrap
Naz
Nova
Obluda
Samus
Silver
Suguru Kinniku
Super Badass
Wonderbug
Yegonater

[spoiler=Dead Players]
BBM (Rookie Wookie)- Mafia Motivator, died N1
corevo (Jen from Appleton)- Mafia PGO Maker, died N1
Execute kirsche (capslock)- Mafia High Priority BPV Checker, died N1
Miss Kira (z5m20i12r04a28)- Mafia Doctor, died N1
Quote (Side Salad)- Mafia Switched, died N1
??? (YouFaceCiraxis)- Mafia ???, died N1

Night 2 ends on 1/27 4:30PM PST, 5:30PM MST, 7:30PM EST, etc.
Edited by Refa

Oh yeah, did I mention you guys are chumps? Let's show a little more pro activity here in our killing here, all right? Where are the dead bodies.