Jed's Old Dead Thread

Jedi

Parts of the series are dumb, but I think Dragonball holds up alot, not so much Z, but it still has some great moments too.

All I am saying is that Dragonball doesn't have too great of a start. Like Goku not knowing what a girl is till he "feels" a girl. Or Bulma flashing her "panties" to Roshi for a dragonball.... only to realize Goku took off her panties in her sleep....

A bit cringe worthy to me.

My issue with DBZ falls under the whole "power levels" are bullshit. When in the fight against Nappa, it was impressive for Goku to have 9,000. Only to get to Frieza and he has 1,000,000. Also, the fight with Frieza goes on for way too long

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I am saying is that Dragonball doesn't have too great of a start. Like Goku not knowing what a girl is till he "feels" a girl. Or Bulma flashing her "panties" to Roshi for a dragonball.... only to realize Goku took off her panties in her sleep....

A bit cringe worthy to me.

Toryiama loves his perverted comedy, its part of why Roshi is a character to begin with as an outlet haha, its not for everyone, but its toned down the further the series goes.

Edited by Jedi

As long as it gets toned down, I will probably like it.

The rest of what I have seen, although admittedly not much so far (They have met Oolong), I like so far

Although while it is toned down later, one of peoples favorite moments in DB is a fair bit later and uses Roshi's perversion to the heroes advantage in a fight... Its kinda hard to explain the context haha

Let me rephrase what I said. It's not really Roshi or perverted characters that bothers me. It is Goku touching people's junk

Oh yeah, that for sure gets toned down haha.

That double-bot boss fight was rough on you. Next up is the Martial Arts tourney and krillin...can't wait to see that~

That double-bot boss fight was rough on you. Next up is the Martial Arts tourney and krillin...can't wait to see that~

Haha it was, I'm so rusty.

//late comments on the contra run

good job jedi i love contra and i love you

Thank you ^^

Also folks, the first official part of Castlevania IV will be up shortly, heres the introduction, special thanks to Elie for the overlay for the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls-37muFv6Q&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Jedi

This game has such bro music. I need to play it...idk how I never did

That whip is so fucking powerful though. It's huge in length. I fucking love the blooofffoofllloooo you can do with it

Edited by Elieson

This game has such bro music. I need to play it...idk how I never did

That whip is so fucking powerful though. It's huge in length. I fucking love the blooofffoofllloooo you can do with it

You haven't played it? GET ON IT MANG :P:

The good old 8 way whip and triple shot cross.

I always thought that was water that sank you in stage 2.

Quicksand or Water, its either! Also yeah this is my favorite whip by far.

What a wonderful night for a Castlevania playthrough! This game has the best version of bloody tears.

Ohoho, It has a very good version, but I like Rondo's a little MORE. I also really like Bloodlines and Dawn of Sorrows renditions a bit

Also thanks for the comments guys. Likes on the videos would be appreciated as well, because it helps it get higher on search lists, I believe. It mildly bugs me if people compliment the video here but never actually hit like to be frank. If I'm going to build myself up on youtube, I need support, so please help me if you did enjoy a video or something I did.

Have part 2 of Castlevania IV now. Also the next 2 updates will be for Dragon Ball, then back to Castlevania IV, so look forward to meeting Krillin & the first martial arts tourney sometime down the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5C7V5Wciwg&feature=youtu.be

You haven't played it? GET ON IT MANG :P:

IF YOU SAY SO is there a benefit to playing it in a specific order? Like should i play the earliers first?

IF YOU SAY SO is there a benefit to playing it in a specific order? Like should i play the earliers first?

You can play Castlevania in any order you'd like, they are all practically great games (few exceptions but I digress), with varying aspects

i wouldnt say it was intrusive

but the text was a bit difficult to read at moments, mostly from the text kind of being small?

idk, that might just be me

besides that everything turned up nice as always

Edited by Trisitei

i wouldnt say it was intrusive

but the text was a bit difficult to read at moments, mostly from the text kind of being small?

idk, that might just be me

besides that everything turned up nice as always

Thanks i'll keep it in mind.

Also I have a general question for the thread, how should I try to play games differently from other LPers to stand out? Whats something I could do no one else does to draw people in?

yeah, some of the wonkiness is kind of bleeding through in that vid

like some lines repeating

Also I have a general question for the thread, how should I try to play games differently from other LPers to stand out? Whats something I could do no one else does to draw people in?

I'd say not to worry about it now

inspiration will come eventually

right now, just do what's comfortable