Twitch Plays PokéMafia [Game Over, now with Postgame]

Elieson

Effective immediately: Refa is being subbed out of the game due to personal reasons, and will be replaced by Blitz.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our tale continues with the story of our Highness, the Keeper.

Drowzee "The Keeper" was first sighted on route 11 at level 13. Upon seeing a rare pokemon like Drowzee, Red was compelled by the Twitchmind to recruit him, and after a great battle The Keeper was finally caught using a standard pokeball.
f9a3da312e5c55086048ec0c6ceccad0.png
Though heralded as the New Hope, The Keeper has shown a distinct inability to lead us through the Pokemon Tower due to incredibly low chance of using his Psychic staple attack: Confusion.
tumblr_n1asofVLZX1tqggx2o1_1280.gif
Up to this point, he's Pounded (A Normal Type attack that can't harm Ghost Type pokemon) his way to a number of deaths and Red Blackouts.
Drowzee seemed like a normal pokemon at first but later became a legend, due to the ultimate sacrifice he made by storing himself in Bill's PC together with "the False Prophet" Flareon.
8b8197efcf9418095946d201306b3fb5.png
He obtained the title: "The Keeper" because he was the only one brave enough to stop The False Prophet and was labeled as doomed together with Flareon. Untill the fated day that the all powerfull Helix god made sure The False Prophet was punished and banished for all eternity. From this point on Drowzee "The Keeper" was brought back into the party. No longer as a hero, but as a legend.
044e9d444b54a9c386790d464ff746fb.png
On the 12th day, Helix's power hummed through Cinnabar Island. His time was nigh. The Keeper volunteered to return to his post in order to make way for Helix's comming and, to protect those we have lost. In a legendary bout with the PC The Keeper sacrificed himself for the glory of Helix and now sits at the gates of heaven, forever watchful, waiting until a time when his power is needed again.
2e0cb50f62770e92c3d69f7b21cdecf2.png
Surely the Legacy of The Keeper will live on, as will he, protecting us from the temptation of the Dome Fossil forever more...

JBCWK has been lynched. He was...

Dear JBCWK, you are Drowzee, better known as The Keeper, the Drowzee.

6cb92c0c38d95869319bc09f185b3820.png

After the accidental releases of Abby and Jay Leno while trying to withdraw Eevee, the Keeper was stored next to newly-evolved Flareon in the PC. Because of this, people began to say that the Drowzee was placed next to Flareon to hold the "False Prophet" imprisoned to prevent any more releases.

During the Night, you may respond to your RolePM with - Night X: Sending [MSG] to [user] thanks to Psychic. [user] will receive this anonymous [MSG] the following morning. [MSG] may be anything that does not violate the rules.

You are aligned with the Helix Fossil, and win when all of those filthy Domes GTFO.

Some birthday present for JB, right? At least he can go enjoy his 8th birthday now in peace.

Day Lynch the Ghost has started, and ends in 72 hours (at 12:30a GMT-5 [EST] on Tuesday, 6/28/16)

With 9 alive, 5 votes yields a phase-ending Hammer. No Hammer, No Lynch.

Lastly, Day Lynch the Ghost is in a state of potential LYLO. If Followers of the Helix Fossil lynch incorrectly today, the game has the possibility of ending.

I agree with Lord Gaius' lynch, but I'd enjoy some reads post haste. It might help town not actually lose the game based on associative reads. Everyone would likely bus Gaius, but I feel this is very necessary.

I'd also enjoy it if people would claim to me. I know a lot about TPP, and I can easily tell if someone is lying about their character or not.

I'm going to not vote Gaius yet because a turbo lynch would cost the game. Please don't hammer him without some proper interrogation.

Likewise, I want to see why people though Darrman and Marth were good lynches.

I agree with Lord Gaius' lynch, but I'd enjoy some reads post haste. It might help town not actually lose the game based on associative reads. Everyone would likely bus Gaius, but I feel this is very necessary.

I'd also enjoy it if people would claim to me. I know a lot about TPP, and I can easily tell if someone is lying about their character or not.

I'm going to not vote Gaius yet because a turbo lynch would cost the game. Please don't hammer him without some proper interrogation.

Likewise, I want to see why people though Darrman and Marth were good lynches.

I like you.

##:Unvote Lord Gaius

Darrman was an excellent choice for a lynch. A claimed Nexus is always a policy lynch, especialy Day 1, with no solid leads. This is based on the fact that a Nexus cannot be investigated, and are more likely to cause harm than good for the Town.

I did not support the lynch on Marth. It was ridiculous to blindly follow that train without doing some digging first. He claimed Tracker, and that he had follow Acid. People didn't even gave them a chance to counter a very strange situation. Sure, Lord Gaius claimed to have investigated her. But then I was told he claimed Watcher, and that he saw Marth visiting paperblade last night. You know... even if that was true (that wasn't) Marth could have been a doctor, a cop, anything! And we decided to just lynch him? Based on what?

The whole situation, and those who didn't even flinch at it, deserve to be called out on their bullshit.

I want to see Lord Gaius DEAD.

And then I want Kirsche to be closely inspected

##Vote: Ken Masters

##Vote: no LY ncn

##Vote: ga I us

##Vote: ke N

##Vote: G aius

##Vote: g A ius

##Vote: B litz

##Vote: l O rdgaius

##Vote: gai U s

##Vote: T oren

##Vote: kirs C he

##Vote: L g

##Vote: g AI us

##Vote: M sbunch

##Vote: PAPERBLADE

##Vote: J b

##Vote g A ius

##Unvote:

I didn't catch that on Darrman, so that lynch was fine.

I admitted to going on Marth, but that's because I was confused about what Gaius was actually trying to say. That lie is really easy to see now though lol

##Vote: no LY ncn

##Vote: g A ius

##Vote: l O rdgaius

##Vote: g AI us

##Vote: M sbunch

##Vote g A ius##Unvote:

what

waste my One-Shot wincon cop

##Vote: KEN MASTERS

##un V ote

##Vote: ga I u S

##Vote: k E n

##Vote: D arrman

##Vote: A cid

##Vote: R efa

##Vote g A ius

##Vote: K en

Okay, that sounds a bit more reasonable. And I really don't see a reason to counter-bus each other when you're this close to winning.

I'd like to see some other perspectives before I actually make my decision. Gaius, that Marth train was really bad. Ken Masters, that one-shot wincon cop is hilarious and also not good. And it seems you got tracked.

Right now I'd go for a Ken Masters lynch first, but I want to see Regret's reasoning and how it stacks with what happened. In addition, this game had two identical Couriers in the form of Drowzee and Lapras. Some role weirdness might actually be in play, and there might be some weird Old Amber ITP with no NK.

##Vote: M arth

##Vote: gai US

##unvot E:

##Vote: M arth

##Vote: ga I u S

##Vote: ac I d

##Vote: F reyjad O u R

##Vote: MA rth

##Vote: t O re N

##Vote: R efa

##Vote: t O ren

##Unvote:

Do you really think you can make the same stunt twice, mate?
The Town might be a bit sleepy, but we are not dumb. I hope so, at least.

Let me explain you the situation to you.

-You claimed to be a W"atcher.

-You claimed that you saw Marth visiting Paperblade

-That was a lie, because Marth visited Acidphoenix.

-You're implying that the Town has not only a Tracker, but a Watcher.
-You're asking to be trusted after being responsible of a Townie's death that I fought to stop

Now tell me I'm scum again without your face falling off out of shame. I dare you

##Vote: jb W ck

##Vote: p H oenix

##Vote: ga Y us

##Vote: jb W CK

##Vote: LORD GAIUS

##Vote: KE n

##Vote: t O r NE

##un V ote

##Vote: g A iu S

##Vote: gaiu S

##Vote: bl U edoo M

wait wait wait

Elie says that there is a chance of MYLO today. We have 9 players.

What? That would lead to 4 tomorrow. Are there really 4 Mafs? This game is actually probably unwinnable regardless.

##Vote: jb W ck

##Vote: p H oenix

##Vote: ga Y us

##Vote: jb W CK

##Vote: LORD GAIUS

##Vote: KE n