Twitch Plays PokéMafia [Game Over, now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V-V-V-Votals, Day He died for your sins 2.1

Magnificence Incarnate (3): Lord Gaius, Refa, kirsche with rice (L-3)

Voteless (8): Everyone Else

Day He died for your sins starts now, and ends in, 49 hours and 20 minutes (1:30p GMT -5 [EST] on 6/25/16).

With 11 players alive, 6 votes on any one player will end the phase with an immediate Phase-ending Hammer. No Hammer = No Lynch.

Maybe I'm not involved enough, but what do Marth do exactly? I mean, I didn't really see what Darrman did either though.

Is it about being a tracker?

I would prefer that we stopped voting for a second, and begin to explain our reasonings behind this.

It appears that, so far, I was the only one to ever explain my reason PUBLICLY about why voting for someone.

Unnacceptable

Maybe I'm not involved enough, but what do Marth do exactly? I mean, I didn't really see what Darrman did either though.

Is it about being a tracker?

No one would be lynched for being a tracker. He's scum based on night results, and I'm not going to say more than that.

No one would be lynched for being a tracker. He's scum based on night results, and I'm not going to say more than that.

That is unacceptable.

I want a train of thought behind a lynch. I want a reason, and until I got a decnt one, I will not vote, and I encourage people to do the same.

EDITED TO: delete a stray "#vote:" that had no name attached to it

Edited by Ken Masters

I agree with Ken, I won't make a vote unless I see a real reason to do so.

And as of right now, I still don't see one. The reasons that have been given are far too vague for me to agree with.

I agree with Ken, I won't make a vote unless I see a real reason to do so.

And as of right now, I still don't see one. The reasons that have been given are far too vague for me to agree with.

I mostly agree, but we'll know that Refa isn't to be trusted if Marth is town. If Marth is scum, Refa is probably cleared, although bussing is always an option.

I don't know if Paperblade would give Refa the sheet though if both of them were sure they were both town though. So I'd say that Refa seems pretty trustworthy.

I'm going to be on a plane flight for most of tomorrow (considered getting a sub, but scrubbing out when you're Town Leader is ;/), so I am pushing for an early hammer so that I can sort through most of the night actions for tonight.

@Ken Masters, I PM'd you on Skype. You don't need to respond if you don't want too.

That is unacceptable.

I want a train of thought behind a lynch. I want a reason, and until I got a decnt one, I will not vote, and I encourage people to do the same.

EDITED TO: delete a stray "#vote:" that had no name attached to it

If you edit another post within this game, it is very likely that punishment will occur.

15. No Editing posts.

Hammer Time Phase End

Magnificence Incarnate (6): Lord Gaius, Refa, kirsche with rice, Ms. Bunch, Regret, SB. (L-0)

Voteless (5): dragonflare7, Magnificence Incarnate, Ken Masters, acidphoenix, JBCWK

Edited by Elieson

There are men, and there are giants. Among both, there are champions...heroes...legends. On this day, no one could have been prepared for one champion to rise to the occasion and earn his seat of glory.

In a struggling attempt to defeat the Elite 4 and Blue, Twitch somehow guided Red that far to begin with. It was obviously going to be a struggle, but deciding on a team was just...a challenge. The PC was still in shambles after Bloody Sunday, and we simply needed the best we could muster. Among those was our saviour Bird Jesus himself, our hopes and faith of Battery Jesus, the Fonz, our dearly departed Prince Air Jordan and our Lord Helix, but we needed more. We didn't have much, and managed to add AATTVVV, one of the only survivors of Bloody Sunday's slaughter.

BhA_yWiCUAAVveh.png

AATTVVV, or ATV, was never one to hold faith of the hivemind. He was just another bug type. A measly Venomoth caught while struggling to obtain Surf in the Safari Zone. He survived the onslaught of Bloody Sunday's wrath, as 12 of our own met their end while attempting to lay hand to the power that was Zapdos, our Battery Jesus. We had almost nothing left, but we had yet to bring our Lord Helix to life. Some say it was the necessary sacrifice, to lay hold of the power and faith needed to bring Helix to our world. Some say it was an atrocity bestowed to those craving power. Regardless, Bloody Sunday happened, and Still, we needed something, and our Lord Helix works in mysterious ways.

ddf.png

We donn'd our ATV and rode it into the Elite 4, struggling to defeat Lorelei, Bruno and Agatha before reaching Lance and his mighty Dragons. On our first run, we weren't sure what to expect. Our team in shambles already, was more than discouraging. We had basically given up. Our team was destroyed, and while Lance's was pretty smashed as well, he had a Dragonite at full HP, while we had ATV at barely half of his monster's level.

d43.png

We persevered, and managed to find a weakness in the great beast. An AI exploit that nobody even thought about was the first thing on ATV's mind, and he was ready. The Gen 1 AI was programmed to always use attacks that would be super effective, but the PP of moves was not tracked on enemy Pokemon and did not differentiate non-damaging attacks from damaging ones. This led to the perpetual use of either Agility or Barrier, which raise the user's Speed and Defense by two stages respectively. Because ATV had used Poison Powder on Dragonite at the beginning of the match, ATV remained unharmed while Dragonite slowly lost health to the poison and eventually fainted.

862d6419fe.png

We had done it...and although we lost to Blue almost instantly in the following match, Twitch knew that ATV was a keeper. He was our mighty Dragonslayer, a title and trophy held not even by our mighty savior, praise be to him. Nothing can take away the pride that this small town bug brought to his family and himself.

3168533378.png

By the time we had finally conquered Blue, our team was downed by half, but our mighty Dragonslayer was still standing, wings held high, with the Fonz and the almighty Battery Jesus.

It's a shame that his glory could not continue, but as the saying goes, heroes are remembered while alive, and become legends when they die.

Magnificence Incarnate (Marth/Bluedoom) was lynched. He was...

Dear Magnificence Incarnate, you are AATTVVV, better known as ATV the All Terrain Venomoth, theVenonat/Venomoth.

8b0b0815937b0585f1ffc98cf028250c.png

ATV's name comes from his in-game name, AATTVVV. "All Terrain Vehicles" are commonly referred to as "ATVs", and the Hivemind simply replaced "Vehicle" with "Venomoth". "Dragonslayer", another and less common nickname, comes from ATV's defeat of Lance's Dragonite even though ATV was little more than half its level.

During the Night, you may respond to your RolePM with - Night X: Using Poison Powder on [user]. You, being the dragon slayer that you are, will be able to closely and effectively follow the scent of your own poison powder, and you will thus learn who [user] visits. You can only use this twice, due to your frail durability and generally unfortunate typing. Also, you cannot use it on the same target, since [user]s cannot be poisoned after being poisoned.

You are aligned with the Helix Fossil, and win when all of those filthy Domes GTFO.

It is now Night Vroom vroom. Night Vroom vroom ends in 30 hours (10:30 PM GMT-5) on 6/24/16. Why 30? I won't be able to update phase before then!

Please remember to submit all night actions with -proper Syntax- according to the verbage stated in your RolePMs, including Idles. I was lenient before but would really appreciate properly used syntax from now on. Consequences may be inconvenient. Edited by Elieson

Actually, there's probably enough support for a Faerie Knight lynch between Clarinets and Makaze's double vote, but I personally don't support it and don't see the day panning out that way over a Marth lynch or Clarinets lynch.

I still want Clarinets dead because I agree with SB that my case on Clarinets is good. tbh I feel like this is just the typical routine of mislynching Marth because people don't like his face in mafia but if he's scum he's definitely playing that angle with the VT claim. Would Marth claim VT as scum D1 instead of trying to out a counterclaim while the winning wagon by a mile? It doesn't seem that likely to me but I don't have the time to cross-reference with past games or anything I gotta leave for class. Lynch Clarinets, also don't drag this out until the last possible minute, that will just result in more spam and deadline panic and I will hate everyone.

Actually, there's probably enough support for a Faerie Knight lynch between Clarinets and Makaze's double vote, but I personally don't support it and don't see the day panning out that way over a Marth lynch or Clarinets lynch.

I still want Clarinets dead because I agree with SB that my case on Clarinets is good. tbh I feel like this is just the typical routine of mislynching Marth because people don't like his face in mafia but if he's scum he's definitely playing that angle with the VT claim.