So, my step father made this shirt.

Mufasa

And one thing you should know, is that we're a very loose bunch. And we like to joke around a lot, even if it's offensive stuff.

So he had a shirt made that says:

Impeach Obama

Yes We Can

id rock that

I know. I want to wear it to school one day. In new york. The most Democratic state in the US. (Other than California.)

If...there's a joke here, I don't get it. And if there isn't then WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAKING T-SHIRTS!?

There is. Obama's slogan, is 'Yes we can'. Hence the joke.

Wow, the idiots are already attackin' him and he haven't been president yet.

Lol. Really? So people attacking eachother during the entire campaign was alright though right?

Typical american double standard.

Oh, and snow storm, don't call my family idiots.

You can call me an idiot if you'd rather though.

And one thing you should know, is that we're a very loose bunch. And we like to joke around a lot, even if it's offensive stuff.

So he had a shirt made that says:

Impeach Obama

Yes We Can

<_< says the guy who whined and flipped out at every semi offensive joke i made here

<_< says the guy who whined and flipped out at every semi offensive joke i made here

Masu, when will we be able to move beyond that? You sure do like to dwell in the past a lot.

Wait... You're encouraging the impeachment of a president who isn't even in office yet, and has not had the chance to prove he can do good or evil yet?

It's just a joke.

Plus, my step-father made it because one of his friends is an extreme liberal and is always walking around with 'Impeach Bush' shirts and such.

So he made that. As a little joke to her.

It's just a joke.

Plus, my step-father made it because one of his friends is an extreme liberal and is always walking around with 'Impeach Bush' shirts and such.

So he made that. As a little joke to her.

Still, Bush was actually in office, and did actions for people to form an opinion on him. Obama has not, how's about before you joke about such things, wait until they actually even happen?

I mean I understand a joke, but I don't think this is a very good one, as Obama has not even done anything to warrant such a joke about him.

Edited by Cynthia

Still, Bush was actually in office, and did actions for people to form an opinion on him. Obama has not, how's about before you joke about such things, wait until they actually even happen?

I mean I understand a joke, but I don't think this is a very good one, as Obama has not even done anything to warrant such a joke about him.

Doesn't matter. A joke is a joke. If it makes people laugh, it proves it's point. Whether the content is true or not, if someone laughs, then it's purpose is fulfilled.

But this isn't the topic to discuss such a serious discussion.

Doesn't matter. A joke is a joke. If it makes people laugh, it proves it's point. Whether the content is true or not, if someone laughs, then it's purpose is fulfilled.

But this isn't the topic to discuss such a serious discussion.

Any topic is grounds for serious discussion.

Racist jokes make some people laugh, doesn't mean they are right. That's a very rude philosophy to look at it with. I bet even if you won't admit it, that if McCain was elected, and people made shirts that said to impeach him you'd be really mad about that.

My point isn't the joke.

My point is he isn't even president yet, so why make a joke about him as a president?

Lol. Really? So people attacking eachother during the entire campaign was alright though right?

Typical american double standard.

Oh, and snow storm, don't call my family idiots.

You can call me an idiot if you'd rather though.

I never meant to attack your family, sorry.

I'm just tired to this whole attack on Obama and impeach Obama when he haven't been in office yet.

Oh my, I sense too much serious, time to get funky!

Do you love me? Are you playing your loooove games with me? Do you love me? Are you playing your loooove games with me? *high pitched singing I don't understand*