Theory Resurrection

Tauroneo is The Three Brothers Grand-Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. In the Tauroneo-Rolf Support, Tauroneo says that Rolf looks like his son.

2. In that same support, he says that his son was a cripple.

3. In an info event Rolf's Mother states that their father was a cripple or atleast paralysed.

4. Tauroneo at one point says that his wife dumped him and moved their family to Crimea.

So that is why I am led to believe that...

Edited by Toa Lord Shade

Would it be this?

Begnion female:

I was different back then! I was so young... I didn't know how to raise two kids while looking after your bedridden father. Believe me, I tried! I tried... But it was too difficult.

From the Three Brothers info convo in FE10.

I believe in your theory.

Why thank you.

Fairly sure I've heard this before.....anyway, I believe it at least. Gives a nice subtle backstory to the three brothers origins.

I wonder if they ever realise it....

I hope they do, it'd be nice considering what a crapshoot T-Bone's life has been.

Well, that sounds very plausible, but if Tauroneo is really their grand father, then he must be a lot older than I thought :blink: (unless he and his son got kids at an extremely young age).

If this is true, then it would have been cool if they incorporated that in the game. Oh well :(

This is the first time I heard of this theory it sounds decent enough. Though the only thing that hurts it is how there's no resolution or something remotely close... as I doubt we'd be visiting Tellius anytime so... so unless IS creates a book that explains unknown connections and backstorys for the character I doubt we'll ever get an answer to this which is a pity, there are a lot of things in the Tellius world I'd like to learn more about...

1. In the Tauroneo-Rolf Support, Tauroneo says that Rolf looks like his son.

2. In that same support, he says that his son was a cripple.

3. In an info event Rolf's Mother states that their father was a cripple or atleast paralysed.

4. Tauroneo at one point says that his wife dumped him and moved their family to Crimea.

So that is why I am led to believe that...

While this is entirely plausible, I must note that #4 is null because your theory states that Tauroneo is their grandfather, not their father.