The new SF couple

Knife

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Internet relationships are pathetic IMO. I prefer someone real <_<... But hey, if it makes you happy, go for it.

Edited by Lettuce!

These couples are really pointless in my opinion, and to prevent me from making a long winded discussion about it, I'll just leave it at that.

Ah these topics have no meaning to them :lol: Its a SPAM FORUM!!! :)

*THROWS CONFETIT*

At this rate I will be running out of cofetti.

I have to admit I sort of saw this coming too...

No offense to Lyle or Princess Kilvas, but you're both rather predictable to me...

lol. The fact that Kilvas loves anyone who flatters her and Lyle worships the ground any internet girl walks on = loldate.

Lol. Internet relationships are pathetic IMO. I prefer someone real <_<... But hey, if it makes you happy, go for it.

it will make someone really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy

lol. The fact that Kilvas loves anyone who flatters her and Lyle worships the ground any internet girl walks on = loldate.

It's hard to take words from a guy named "Lettuce" seriously.

Just so you two know, I'm not attacking you. I'm just calling it as I see it.

@Knife: I wouldn't be suprised. It's Lyle <_<...

Edited by Lettuce!

Lol Dayek. Judging by name is immature.

True. But you chose the name, hence you make choices that seem idiotic. Which makes you an idiot.

Am I wrong?

Anyway, regardless of what you guys think, I don't worship the ground every female walks on, and if you think that way, then maybe that's just how I treat women. Why should I treat them differently depending on which one? Princess and I have a lot in common. And we enjoy talking to eachother. It's nothing as serious as you think, we're just both looking for some companionship. The fact that it's an online relationship does make it difficult, but if either of us find someone IRL that we want to be with, then we decided that we're welcome to split.

So piss off if you don't like it. Go back to playing Gears of War.