Haar

Knife

Marcia will be doing absolute minimal damage to the 2-P boss. Have you played 2-P in recent years?

I never said he'd be getting 40 EXP per kill. But he's still getting a massive amount of kills, and he's easily the best candidate for it considering his offense and defense, even if there are thunder mages around.

Edited by Nathan Graves

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcia will be doing absolute minimal damage to the 2-P boss. Have you played 2-P in recent years?

I never said he'd be getting 40 EXP per kill. But he's still getting a massive amount of kills, and he's easily the best candidate for it considering his offense and defense, even if there are thunder mages around.

I didn't say she'd be one-rounding him, she just makes better use of the kill, especially considering she's in 2-3.

Because he's an awesome fighter means he gets massive favoritism? What about Nephenee, Brom, Calill, Heather, Marcia, Elincia, and Mordecai, where are their kills? And eventually the CRK's as well?

That's babying. Babying = Bad in debates. I was proving that Kieran probably won't come to the Endgame, and won't fight Haar for the Brave Axe.

Dude, we're not debating here. I know how good Haar is. A lot of people don't play by tiers and if they want to use Kieran or Titania, they're gonna need the Brave Axe too, maybe even more than Haar. Haar might be the best candidate for it but he's not the only one that needs it.

Dude, we're not debating here. I know how good Haar is. A lot of people don't play by tiers and if they want to use Kieran or Titania, they're gonna need the Brave Axe too, maybe even more than Haar. Haar might be the best candidate for it but he's not the only one that needs it.

Actually, we are debating.

So, yeah. That arguement's null.

With the way he admitted Kieran is worse than Haar (Maybe not literally, but that's how I see it) you kinda aren't. In this case, Haar being the best candidate for the Brave Axe is pretty subjective.

With the way he admitted Kieran is worse than Haar (Maybe not literally, but that's how I see it) you kinda aren't. In this case, Haar being the best candidate for the Brave Axe is pretty subjective.

I meant we were debating in general.

But do you admit that the majority of the time, he's the best candidate?

I didn't say she'd be one-rounding him, she just makes better use of the kill, especially considering she's in 2-3.
But she's barely doing anything to him. It's almost completely inconvenient to let her kill because Haar makes a ridiculously easy kill on him.
Because he's an awesome fighter means he gets massive favoritism? What about Nephenee, Brom, Calill, Heather, Marcia, Elincia, and Mordecai, where are their kills? And eventually the CRK's as well?
Yes. Because his defense lets him block the fort a lot better, and he doesn't have a meter to run off of like Mordecai. Brom's fine with the other side anyway, even though his speed/skill/defense aren't quite as good as Haar's. Give him a vulnerary and he can EASILY hold his own; you really can't say the same about the rest.

I never said that anyone was better than Haar. He's one of the best for sure but I didn't put out any names to challenge him on that. I just said that he's not the only one that needs the Brave Axe and I even said that he's probably the best one to use it. I didn't say they were better than him.

Edited by KSFF2150

I meant we were debating in general.

But do you admit that the majority of the time, he's the best candidate?

It depends. I usually give it to someone like Jill who isn't quite as strong until I get Urvan, and by then I probably won't be using the Brave Axe.

Yes. Because his defense lets him block the fort a lot better, and he doesn't have a meter to run off of like Mordecai. Brom's fine with the other side anyway, even though his speed/skill/defense aren't quite as good as Haar's. Give him a vulnerary and he can EASILY hold his own; you really can't say the same about the rest.

That doesn't justify him getting all of the kills. Besides, with Elincia and Leanne around, the rest pretty much can hold their own.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

That doesn't justify him getting all of the kills. Besides, with Elincia and Leanne around, the rest pretty much can hold their own.

I guess it depends how you play the level. I personally send him to the right side to block that door they destroy with Calill and Mordecai as backup. Everyone else can handle the other side. When the CRKs arrive, they also help out on the right side.

Not when they get swarmed by a bunch of enemies. Haar can handle swarms VERY well.

And the chances of Renning using it are...? Next to nothing?

Not necessarily. He's a decent filler unit and makes pretty nice use of BEXP. I've never used him myself, but I imagine he'd be good if you needed someone to fill your last spot. He can still use it regardless.

Not necessarily. He's a decent filler unit and makes pretty nice use of BEXP. I've never used him myself, but I imagine he'd be good if you needed someone to fill your last spot. He can still use it regardless.

I used him once. He turned out alright but I didn't think of giving him any brave weapons so he could've been better. If you've played as any of the other gold/silver knights, he's kinda the same. He's got most of the same strengths and weaknesses as the others do except the others are more likely to be better than he is at base level. He's decent, too bad endgame is the only mission you can use him in cause there are better characters you can bring to endgame. There are way too many playable paladins in this game.

I used him once. He turned out alright but I didn't think of giving him any brave weapons so he could've been better. If you've played as any of the other gold/silver knights, he's kinda the same. He's got most of the same strengths and weaknesses as the others do except the others are more likely to be better than he is at base level. He's decent, too bad endgame is the only mission you can use him in cause there are better characters you can bring to endgame. There are way too many playable paladins in this game.

Try a Pally playthough with supporting Mist and Marcia. It is extremely hard without dragon support, which I had to end up using.