How to use this forum?

BlackEagles

Hi, I’m Ninian2003, and I just joined Serenes Forest Forums a couple hours ago. I am having trouble with figuring out how SFF works. I like it so much already and I need help. Thanks!

Hey, welcome to the forest!

I think a good place to start would be to give the Forum Guidelines a good look if you haven't already. It's just some general (but important) rules to be aware of.

If you've ever used something Reddit, forums like Serene's Forest are essentially a far more focused/dedicated place. In our case, we're mainly a Fire Emblem forum, so you can find most of the pertinent information and discussion about the series here, which I'm sure you've already figured out. However, that doesn't mean you can't have more general discussions about other topics like anime or other video games.

I would take a look around at what the different parts of the forum have to offer and check it out to get the vibe of things. Play around with the features the site has; for instance, you can change the theme of the webpage at the bottom of the page, or you can make a "signature" in your account settings.

If you have any questions or want to start a discussion about something, make a topic about it! You're bound to get at least a couple of answers, and it's a good way to get to know other users and what they like about the series.

I hope you enjoy it here!