Darkest FE game

Seph

Darkest FE game.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is the darkest?

• FE3
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10

FE 1 because it got Dark in the title

Seriously, the Jugdral era. You don't see anything as twisted as child hunts ( which also included making them fight to death to destroy family or friendship links, the strongest ending up being Loptous servants ) in the other games, the closest thing probably being the slave trade in Akaneia. The first generation plot twists also help quite a bit.

Edited by Captain Falcon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacred Stones cuz of the monsters.
Just because of the monsters? They weren't even dark, I don't even recall them doing that much (or did they?)

FE4/5 had a child hunt to bring back a dark God, some guy shagging his half sister who's already married to some other guy (who he later kills after basically telling him that he fucked his wife) and their son being the vessel of a dark God.

Fe5 definitely, In my opinion:

Childhunts are still a central problem, carried over from FE4, but in edition, Leaf is completely orphaned, along with like half the cast ;x... The country of Thracia is completely starving due to limited natural resources, so they're a sympathetic opponent anyway, they didn't have much serious alternatives. The main opponent - Freige- is also sympathetic because they're also very reluctantly aligned with Manfroy, and most are unhappy with childhunts, but continue them anyway. While FE4 was very sad, all of that sadness is pretty much carried over to FE5, plus more. In FE4s second generation, most of the parents are simply missing in action, only a few are actually confirmed to be dead, in FE5, I don't think there's a single character (save maybe Sara ;x) who hasn't lost something significant since the start of the war....

Yeah, I have to agree. FE5 was downright depressing most of the time. People suffering from starvation, children being abandoned and forced to fend for themselves and eventually becoming bandits, etc. Add some child hunts and you have one hell of a depressing game.

FE4, any game with characters like Lackesis(not darkness, but if you've played, you will know why) and Manfroy is going to be dark, plus all the things mentioned here earlier

A close 2nd would be Thracia, mainly because if you not reach some Gaiden chapters, there will be even more dialogue about the children that were caught, and stuff. They also put some old people in jail, right?

FE4, any game with characters like Lackesis(not darkness, but if you've played, you will know why) and Manfroy is going to be dark, plus all the things mentioned here earlier

A close 2nd would be Thracia, mainly because if you not reach some Gaiden chapters, there will be even more dialogue about the children that were caught, and stuff. They also put some old people in jail, right?

Lachesis isn't dark she's just

an incestuous floozy who sleeps around <_<;

Yes I know, but if

incest and rape

were mentioned, she should be mentioned too, as those two things "happened" to her, if I recall

Yes I know, but if

incest and rape

were mentioned, she should be mentioned too, as those two things "happened" to her, if I recall

What

rape

?

The only

rape

here in FE4 is

Victor

Edited by Tiltyu

Beowulf and Lachesis became lovers.

Don't think Lachesis would become lovers with Beowulf if he raped her.

Also, Beowulf and Lachesis have a conversation where Beowulf is disappointed when he found out Lachesis's secret and he leaves her.

Well, some say that

Beowulf raped Lackesis, and Delmud was born

, if I recall correctly.

No.

Actually it's more like Lachesis is having an affair with Finn, even when she is in relationship with Beowulf.

In their Chapter 5's lover conversation, Beowulf is telling Lachesis that he knew about her affair with Finn, thus he tells her to go to Lenster.

It is also heavily implied that Bramsel raped Lynn / Leilia ;-;

Nearly. But the deed failed to be excuted.

EDIT: On the second note, I recalled Bramzel just thrown her into the dungeon and told her that he will deals with her after Ares. So there is no rape here. =/

Edited by Tiltyu

Nearly. But the deed failed to be excuted.

EDIT: On the second note, I recalled Bramzel just thrown her into the dungeon and told her that he will deals with her after Ares. So there is no rape here. =/

Are you sure? I recall Bramsel teasing Ares about it... :unsure:

No.

Actually it's more like Lachesis is having an affair with Finn, even when she is in relationship with Beowulf.

In their Chapter 5's lover conversation, Beowulf is telling Lachesis that he knew about her affair with Finn, thus he tells her to go to Lenster.

XD

how is Lachesis having an affair with Finn if he's gone the entire time?!

I guess beforehand but she must have spent an awful long time in Lenster if Nanna really was Finn's daughter. Which is why I think he adopted her as his daughter. Finn wouldn't ever look a woman a second time, he's too loyal to Cuan and his country =\

I'm fairly sure Beowulf was talking about her crush (not affair) with Eltoshan. Plus, he sent her to Lenster to keep her safe. Shannan was already ahead with Oifaye, she would have no chance in Isaac.

Edited by Azel

Are you sure? I recall Bramsel teasing Ares about it... :unsure:

Taunting someone in the middle of battle is perfectly normal, IMO.

And yes, I think I'm quite sure enough. Lynn/Laylea seems cheerful/happy, you would think that someone, whom had just been raped should be at least depressed about it. ._.

XD

how is Lachesis having an affair with Finn if he's gone the entire time?!

I guess beforehand but she must have spent an awful long time in Lenster if Nanna really was Finn's daughter. Which is why I think he adopted her as his daughter. Finn wouldn't ever look a woman a second time, he's too loyal to Cuan and his country =\

I'm fairly sure Beowulf was talking about her crush (not affair) with Eltoshan. Plus, he sent her to Lenster to keep her safe. Shannan was already ahead with Oifaye, she would have no chance in Isaac.

According to Thracia, Nanna is born in Lenster after the Battle of Barhara. Lachesis took Beowulf's advice to go to Finn.

Later Lachesis decided to go to get/see/find Delmud in Issac, by passing the Yied Desert herself. The rest are history.

Beowulf is talking about her affair with Finn, he told her to go to Lenster and Finn will take care of her or something like that. The lover convo about Eltoshan is Noish/Lachesis' convo, and that one revolves around Ares.

Edited by Tiltyu

Taunting someone in the middle of battle is perfectly normal, IMO.

And yes, I think I'm quite sure enough. Lynn/Laylea seems cheerful/happy, you would think that someone, whom had just been raped should be at least depressed about it. ._.

After checking, it's Jabarro who suggests that Lynn/Leilia is being raped.

Jabarro:

Aless, why would you of all people get wrapped up in a girl like that?

Well, it's all behind us now, so I suppose we can let it rest.

Ares:

What's that supposed to mean?

Jabarro:

Hehehe... Well, right about now I'd imagine Bramsel is...

Bramsel says something like "You're too late! Right now she's already... Heheheh..."

They're both being vague there. ._.

And Lynn/Leilia isn't cheerful at all when Ares comes back to get her.

Ares

Lynn/Leilia, are you alright!?

Lynn/Leilia

...I wish I could say so.

I never pair Lachesis with her 'canon' pairings anyway (because they suck). I read their convos though.

Leen/Leila was locked in a dungeon, of course she's a bit scared. Jabarro would have no clue what was going on.

You have no idea how badly that could be interpreted.

Edit: I don't know why I wrapped that in spoilers.

Edited by Azel

But she seems cheerful enough when she is talking with Selis. :mellow:

Well, after all she possibly went through, it's normal to be amused to see someone as PURE as Selis.

Leen/Leila was locked in a dungeon, of course she's a bit scared.

But she should at least be glad to see Ares.

Jabarro would have no clue what was going on.

His guess about something happening to Lynn/Leilia was correct. So you'd think his guess was correct in it's entirety.

Plus, it would be strange if he said that without meaning it, because that was basically saying goodbye to Ares and the Mistoltin.

Well, after all she possibly went through, it's normal to be amused to see someone as PURE as Selis.

With the happy-go-lucky music theme on? :o Leen...

Because after all, Celice is a fucking saint.

I think there was more rape, I just can't remember.

Holsety and Loptous you mean?

Mind rape or magic raep?