New Heroes & Rearmed Reinhardt

On 1/8/2024 at 10:42 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Blade Royale is "王者の刃" (ōja no yaiba), "King's Blade". This is a reference to the King Sword, "王者の剣" (ōja no ken, "King's Sword"), from Thracia, which is the weapon Pirn is initially equipped with his source game. The weapon name in Heroes is changed to reflect the change in weapon type from sword to dagger.

Added Pirn's weapon to the translation notes.

The weapon in Heroes is pretty true-to-form to the original King Sword, which is a Brave Sword with a high critical hit rate that also has the Charisma skill on it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/10/2024 at 1:26 PM, Jotari said:

I'm not sure I'd call it great. I mean, it's not a terrible Forging Bonds in itself, but it feels like they could do this exact text when Lifis gets into the game. Meanwhile what we're getting on Safy is pretty minor, honestly a character who needs more characterization than Lifis. Well, maybe it'll be balanced out and Lifis' forging bonds will be all about Safy.

There's also the possibility that they are not planning to add base Lifis for a while, since much like Geese and Darros, Pirate banners alts for Pirate characters are close enough that it's not the worst kind of seasonal hell to be in.

OR they are planning to add him as a GHB and GHBs don't get forging bonds. So for all intents and purposes THIS will be his only Forging Bond.

Damn, I couldn’t get duplicates, but THE Reinhardt is back. Thanks in great part to him, I could complete all the infernal Legendary and Mythic Hero Battles current on. He’s stupidity broken. Only downgrade to the original THE Reinhardt is having to move spaces to attack twice like Dire Thunder does, but it’s pretty minor as he has much higher damage and speed to offset it, plus all the add one like one extra movement to allies close by, and canto. Canto alone would have been very useful to the original THE Reinhardt 

On 1/8/2024 at 10:42 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Canto (Rem.; Min 1) is "再移動(残り、最低1)" (sai-idō (nokori, saitei 1)), "Move Again (Remaining, Minimum 1)".

I forgot we got a new version of Canto to translate.