The Last Time: FE Fates Revelation PME

finnor

Due to the fact that that the Online Servers are shutting down for the 3DS, I picked up Fates and some modding tools and now I want to run through the Game in the most Fun way on Lunatic.
So I'm gonna do a Pick My Edits / Units
I'll use Paragon, so I can edit literally anything. You can choose almost everything you want change.
Examples: Turn The Main Retainer (Felicia or Jacob) into a fully support able Haitaka (The Goat) or start Corrin in the Nohrian King Class or make the final boss Marth as a Dark Magician. You get the drift.
When I say everything I mean everything.

I'm also gonna give full customization of Corrin to the first that wants to choose, feel free 🙂
Plan to use: Corrin + 15 Units

Please help me turn Revelation into something FUN and maybe difficult and just straight out of a Fever Dream. If we get enough Changes I plan to release the romfs/mod file.
letsgo

What are the limits of stat edits you are willing to commit? :3

Also, maybe check this one out for ideas: 

You know what, [Nohrian King Sakura].

She shall have base stats as she comes, a C-Rank in Axes and in her inventory she shall carry a [Handaxe], an [Adamant Club], a [Concoction] and a [Battle Seal].

Her lvl 5 skill shall be [Nobility] her lvl 10 skill shall be [Aptitude] for before one leads a King must hone her skills and her lvl 25 skill shall be [Inspiration] and lvl 35 skill shall be [Inspiration].

Add [Axefaire], [Voice of Peace], [Charm] as you want.

Should you be capable of defeating Anthony, Sakura shall find the Nohrian treasure [Bölverk] in his possession and use it.

Edited by Imuabicus der Fertige

1 hour ago, Imuabicus der Fertige said:

What are the limits of stat edits you are willing to commit? :3

Also, maybe check this one out for ideas: 

You know what, [Nohrian King Sakura].

She shall have base stats as she comes, a C-Rank in Axes and in her inventory she shall carry a [Handaxe], an [Adamant Club], a [Concoction] and a [Battle Seal].

Her lvl 5 skill shall be [Nobility] her lvl 10 skill shall be [Aptitude] for before one leads a King must hone her skills and her lvl 25 skill shall be [Inspiration] and lvl 35 skill shall be [Inspiration].

Add [Axefaire], [Voice of Peace], [Charm] as you want.

Should you be capable of defeating Anthony, Sakura shall find the Nohrian treasure [Bölverk] in his possession and use it.

I love this. For your question before, Im gonna keep it somewhat stable, but I'm probably gonna edit the Lunatic Files, BUT the main aspect is to make this (mod) just extremely funny and enjoyable 😄

I HATH BEEN SUMMONED

Here's one

Samurai Elise

Join time: Her original Rev join chapter

Lv 18 - B Swords - HP 24/ STR 16/ MAG 17/ SKL 16/ SPD 20/ DEF 9/ RES 18/ LCK 22

Starting inventory - Levin Sword/ Leo's Iceblade / Silver Sword / Elixir

Base Skills: Swordfaire/Avo +20

Learned Skills: If you go Swordmaster: Lvl 5 - Lance Breaker/ Lvl 10 - Vantage / Lvl15 - Awakening

If you go Master of Arms: Lvl 5 - Sword Breaker / Lvl 10 - Axe Breaker / Lvl15 - Rend Heaven

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

53 minutes ago, finnor said:

I love this.

Might have to give Sakura a couple statboosts/-edits, according to wiki.org Nohrian King doesn´t have any actual growths and even with Aptitude her growths are ~50-60%.

Also, can we make more than one suggestion? Or will that depend on the amount of people partaking in the shenanigans.

I have 2 more suggestions.

Aight, I wanted to try this, but never got around to doing it, so I´ll either condemn or bless you.

Spoiler

Ninja -> Master Ninja Corrin, regular jointimes, reclass after tutorial is over. +SKL/-LCK

Lvl 1 [Nohrian Trust]

Lvl 10 [Hoshidan Unity]

Lvl 25 [Quixotic]

Lvl 35 [Skilltaker]

Corrin shall be armed at all times with a [Chopstick +2]

Their PU-Unit:

Malig Knight Jakob (I guess this implies FemCorrin?), reclass after tutroial is over.

Lvl 1 [Ignis]

Lvl 10 [Tactical Advice]

Lvl 25 [Wary Fighter]

Lvl 35 [Dual Guarder]

Additional Skills: Either [Winged Shield] or [Mov+1]

If the build doesnt work out, you just have a generic Master Ninja Corrin and a Malig Knight Jacob, boohoo.

And putting the laughter into slaughter, the bloodthirsty

Spoiler

Berserker Reina, join in her regular Rev. chapter

Lvl 1 [Gamble]

Lvl 10 [Life or Death]

Lvl 25 [Quixotic]

Lvl 35 [Lifetaker]

Additional Skills: [Any Breaker-Skill] of your choice, may change depending on map.

The fearsome Reina is at all times equipped with her trusty [Berserker Axe] and thus joins with at least a C-Rank in Axes.