Ashera has 13 lives

Florete

Agreed. After all, the main complaint about Stefan in Path of Radiance is his horrifically low luck.

Exactly. If his defense was ~10 higher, he'd be the best SM in that game for me. Also, Knoll sucks mainly because of his non-existant luck, and Priscilla and Clarine are awesome pretty much because of their uber Luck stats. Otherwise, I generally get...bad luck when I use units with low Luck, like Aran. I don't like it when the enemies have critical chances higher than 0. >_<

Exactly. If his defense was ~10 higher, he'd be the best SM in that game for me. Also, Knoll sucks mainly because of his non-existant luck, and Priscilla and Clarine are awesome pretty much because of their uber Luck stats. Otherwise, I generally get...bad luck when I use units with low Luck, like Aran. I don't like it when the enemies have critical chances higher than 0. >_<

Also, Moulder. His luck is the worst out of all the Sacred Stones characters, Knoll and Valter aside. Personally, I prefer Natasha and L'Arachel over him, partly because their luck doesn't stink.

Fortune is always there for relatively low luck units

Also, Moulder. His luck is the worst out of all the Sacred Stones characters, Knoll and Valter aside. Personally, I prefer Natasha and L'Arachel over him, partly because their luck doesn't stink.

Using Natasha over Moulder may be debatable, but L'Arachel? For a unit that joins late, she's very underleveled.

Give me Moulder over L'Arachel anytime.

Edited by Lightsworn Angel

Fortune is always there for relatively low luck units

There's 1 until endgame and it takes 20 capacity. Not to mention Meg's Luck is fine anyway.

He still has pretty bad luck in RD.

Hence another reason he isn't as good as the other SM's (Save possibly Lucia) in this game.

Not getting accuracy from supports doesn't help either. And my Ike always tends to be at bottom biorythm when I have him attack Ashera....But yes, lack of Luck is the biggest factor. Luck = underrated stat.

Wow, I didn't know luck mattered so much in this game. Most of the time, my characters get by with ok luck and it doesn't seem like a problem until I fight Ashera. I usually have to use Bliss or Matrona on Ike so he can kill her and even then he still has mediocre hit.

I just finished my last playthrough and he had 47 hit (probably at worst but I didn't check) and had to hit Ashera twice to kill her. I said "screw it" and he missed both times. She killed Nasir on her turn with that single target physical attack (poor Nasir). I'll sacrifice Nasir anyday if it means I can beat Ashera on the next turn cause I don't have the patience to restart over every time Ike doesn't kill her.

Lol Sothe with his silly Peshkatz. Does this mean you had to abuse up the Dragon Strike levels in E-4 for a second time?

Edited by Mekkah

Lol Sothe with his silly Peshkatz. Does this mean you had to abuse up the Dragon Strike levels in E-4 for a second time?

Yeah, I did, but I've got a pretty good method. I saved enough stat boosters and BEXP to cap all of Nasir and Gareth's stats, except luck, before deployment. I gave them both Savior (so they could carry, without penalty, other units I wanted to deploy) and Provoke, along with giving Gareth Imbue. I then placed them in attack range of the spirits surrounding Lehran. Gareth was on a res tile, so his res was at 40, which meant that the spirits did zero damage to him. Nasir is already immune to spirit attacks. Anyway, I was able to cap both their strike levels by turn 22.

Edited by leopoldstotch711

Yeah, I did, but I've got a pretty good method. I saved enough stat boosters and BEXP to cap all of Nasir and Gareth's stats, except luck, before deployment. I gave them both Savior (so they could carry, without penalty, other units I wanted to deploy) and Provoke, along with giving Gareth Imbue. I then placed them in attack range of the spirits surrounding Lehran. Gareth was on a res tile, so his res was at 40, which meant that the spirits did zero damage to him. Nasir is already immune to spirit attacks. Anyway, I was able to cap both their strike levels by turn 22.

How did you get a 98 hit ike?

To everybody on this board: Thank you guys so much for all the wonderful feedback and support. You guys here, are alone, responsible for over 10% of the total views on my "Ashera has 13 Lives" video!!! That really means a lot to me. :)

I've got some other projects lined up right now, all involving Radiant Dawn, and more Triangle attacks. Also, I would like to thank the creator of this sight, as I cannot quantify how helpful it has been to my success with Radiant Dawn. This sight was THE reference point for my planning out of the video.