FEH's Event Schedule (February - March 2024).

We got a new calendar, with all the events for February and early March 2024.

TeS72TP.png mbpkNfK.png

The amount of Ephemera 2 predicted for this month is 800.

7th Anniversary Celebration continues during February. On the days of the “7th Anniversary Special Focus” summoning events, we will also get tickets for those summoning events. If you have FEH Pass, you can also spark on those banners once.

Hall of Forms Revival in March has Genealogy of the Holy War units: Dancer Lachesis, Dancer Eldigan, Dancer Ethlyn, Fallen Julia. Skill available on that event are all skills from the game's release up to Mythic Lumera & Emblem Marth's banner. A new change is that playing on the highest chamber (Chamber 25) gives you better skills in the selection than playing in lower chambers.

The next HoF batches for voting are:

• Three Houses: Summer Dorothea, Summer Ingrid, Summer Sylvain, Summer Lorenz;
  • Echoes: Valentian Catria, Valentine Rudolf, Dancer Rinea, Python;
  • Binding Blade: Spring Fir, Igrene, Guinivere, Spring Narcian;
  • Blazing Blade: Summer Lyn, Pent, Erk, Brave Eliwood.

Next new Hall of Forms will be Fates themed. Legendary Ryoma is confimed to appear in that event. And it is speculated that Halloween Female Corrin will also be in the Hall of Form because of she appeared in the Anniversary Feh Channel when Feh was talking about the Hall of Forms changes.

The Voting Gauntlet this month will be the A Hero Rises 2024 event. Remember that the winners of Round 1 will appear in a Summoning Event schedule for March, and the winnter of the event will be gifted to all players for a limited time.

Limited Hero Battles are schedule to begin on February 12th. The maps are as follow:

• Legendary Ryoma - w/ Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn units;
  • GHB Marla - w/ Shadow Dragon/(New) Mystery of the Emblem units (no dancer allowed);
  • Mythic Seiros - w/ Sacred Stones units;
  • BHB Arthur & Tine - w/ Awakening units (no dancer allowed);
  • Legendary Elincia - w/ Blazing Blade units.
Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to FEH's Event Schedule (February - March 2024).
1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Do we know what blessing and color is most likely for the Legendary Hero?

For blessing, probably Earth since we haven't gotten an Earth Legendary since.....last February.

For color, it's a tossup between red and colorless. Kvasir and Gullveig both re-run this month, and they share the title of "most recent returning Legendary / Mythic". Gotoh also returns on the colorless side while red has two open slots (one of which will probably go to Attuned Triandra while Attuned Peony takes the one open slot on green). 

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The person who tends to post the rerun tables on the feh Reddit posted this month's upated version less than a day ago now:

It should probably be red or colorless.

I'm a bit sad that'll be legendary this month instead of more of the new Emblem Heroes but I guess it makes sense, since last month it were a mythic and an emblem, I think (and hope) that it'll be an emblem next month though!

51 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hmm. Could this actually be Male Corrin's time, then? I can see him as red or colorless, depending on if they give him a sword or make him a dragon. And his blessing doesn't necessarily have to match Female Corrin's.

Yeah, could definitively be him, any of the remaining Fates' siblings too (maybe just not for the blessing but I don't know which of them would be Earth and which wouldn't).

10 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

For color, I would say Red and Colorless are the most likely.

Red has Kvasir so far, with 2 empty slots. One could be the new Legendary/Mythic/Emblem Hero, and the 3rd red can go to Attuned Triandra.

Colorless has Gullveig and Gotoh, with 1 empty slot.

For the Blessing if it is a Legendary Hero, on February 19th we begin having Earth Seasons that last until March 18.

4 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Yeah, could definitively be him, any of the remaining Fates' siblings too (maybe just not for the blessing but I don't know which of them would be Earth and which wouldn't).

For the siblings, I'd say Leo and Sakura would be earth and Takumi and Elise would be Wind