If another SSB game came out with Marth in it, would he speak English?

Father Wood

I doubt it, but I honestly don't care much annyway :/

I actually hope they'll scratch Marth from the character list and add someone original like Elincia or Sigurd or something there, although they'll probably be pretty uber with their (flying) horses.

Edited by Tino

That's hardly advertising, nor planned. Not that we know better, but there's little evidence, and much common sense, that would leave little of a connection between the two :/

Marth was the beginning, and Roy the end. In Brawl, Roy was outdated--instead, Marth and Ike. Likely, if there were another game, the newest Fire Emblem Lord would be Marth's companion in the series, if at all.

Hey everyone, look at me! =D!

...Eh?

Anyway... I presume Marth is in both SSB's just because he is the original Lord of the whole Fire Emblem series.

Although, I would love to see Hector or Ephraim be in a SSB title. But, I doubt that they will happen, because they're already released, and unless there is going to be any sequels to either FE7 or FE8, then it won't happen.

And yes, I agree that FEDS has something to do with Marth remaining in Brawl. If people who have never played Fire Emblem before but have played Brawl, or even Melee, and use Marth, and see that FEDS has Marth in it, then chances are curiosity may get the better of them, and they may buy it. The same happened with Roy being in Melee and FE7. How many of you thought at first, that was Roy on the case of FE7?

Hey everyone, look at me! =D!
That's what his taunt means. Imagine him saying that in English (think of how lame Sonic sounds when he taunts, or Ike when he wins).

Whoa...

Yes, Japanese voice, all the way. If he was made to say that in English, then... I don't even want to imagine it. It would be as bad as Ike fighting for his friends.

Whoa...

Yes, Japanese voice, all the way. If he was made to say that in English, then... I don't even want to imagine it. It would be as bad as Ike fighting for his friends.

Hey, Ike's voice acting wasn't that bad! Blame it on bad lines! Bad lines!

Other than that, I agree with this sentiment. What do his victory lines say?

Hey, Ike's voice acting wasn't that bad! Blame it on bad lines! Bad lines!

Other than that, I agree with this sentiment. What do his victory lines say?

Yeah, but if he said the same lines in Japanese, it would still sound better.

Yeah, but if he said the same lines in Japanese, it would still sound better.

Honestly, when haven't Japanese voiceovers been better than English ones? At least with Ike he tried to do a halfway decent job with those lines.

And also, "This is why Superman works alone."