What role would you like to play?

Deity

How many times have I tried this? I forgot =D

Anyway...Yes, I guess Ima give it one last shot, a christmas story for serenes, though not about christmas, about FE.

If you want to be in it, say here, also your role, good or bad and the class and all that FE character sheet stuff.

I'll start with a few default characters, then as people join, I will throw them in the story according to their role.

Edited by Quetzalcoatl

I'm the dude that kills everyone in the end. Stats are all über awesome since I'm teh ultimate badguy. Thought my strength cap should be around a bizillion since I'm teh axe wielding bad guy. Also I want the Fire Emblem to revive mah dead girlfriend who died out of sickness (if you can think of something more cliche plz use that instead). Of course my class would be a custom axe wielding madman named Julius (ultimate baddie name).

Edited by Mad Fredin

I go around stalking mage girls. My resistance is quite high, but my other stats and growths are pretty crappy. Oh, and I'm a Master Knight. Not that my stats and weaponry save me from being anything above bottom tier : /

I'll be the guy who betrays the team but was actually trying to protect everyone. My name is Mary Sue Krisstel, I have white hair and yellow eyes, and I know everything but I'm such a loner and never talk to anyone, blah blah blah...

I go around stalking mage girls. My resistance is quite high, but my other stats and growths are pretty crappy. Oh, and I'm a Master Knight. Not that my stats and weaponry save me from being anything above bottom tier : /

low Self-esteem guy basically.

My role... uh.................................. cold-blooded killer? >_>

low Self-esteem guy basically.

My role... uh.................................. cold-blooded killer? >_>

You can always join my army of evil as we scorch the land in search for the Fire Emblem.

Edited by Mad Fredin

Is it a communist army of evil?

He's just a noble that promised his sweetheart to see her again after the war. Then he came back, and found out his love had died from illness and became obsessed with his promise to her. He's willing to do anything and kill anyone to make the ends meet since a random person (maybe the evil mastermind) told him the Fire Emblem could bring back his loved ones.

If you know the personal story of Stalin he's kinda similar to him; his love died and then all the empathy and love he had for mankind died with her.

I think that's deep enough, right?

Edited by Mad Fredin

If you know the personal story of Stalin he's kinda similar to him; his love died and then all the empathy and love he had for mankind died with her.
Stalin never had any empathy or love.

But if it's not a Communist Army of Evilll, then this palce needs one.

I R TEH COMMUNIST ARMY OF EVILSSS!!

Ok..here is an X-ample:

Name: Rad

Affinity: All seven

Class: Dragon

Bio: Rad is one the last of the dragirs, ancient dragons powerful enough to destroy the world. Though he is on the good side, sometimes he cannot control his rage. Once he learns that there are more dragirs scattered here and there around the world, he goes out on a quest to unite them and take back the land and dragon stone that was rightfully theirs.

That's stupider than the ones that everyone else thought of. How about this:

Name: Penis

Affinity: Penis

Class: Penis

Nao this is stupid, kid. Why make a fool out of yourself? That's right, you like being noticed as a fool. ^^