FEH's Event Schedule (March- April 2024).

We got a new calendar, with all the events for March and early April 2024.

FXWSDkP.png TquZTPi.jpeg

Thanks to @DarkAlf in helping creating this calendar list. You can check the details of the events, like how many orbs will we get on certain days, as well the total amount of Ephemeras we are speculated to get each month, though the following Google Sheet link:

FEH ORB/BANNER SUMMARY WITH EVENT CALENDAR

The amount of Ephemera 3 predicted for this month is 890.

On March 19th, we have the A Hero Rises Top Four summoning event. The heroes on this banner are:

• Peony: Cherished Dream
  • Dimitri: Blessed Protector
  • Claude: Golden Breeze
  • Alear: Awoken Divinity

On that same day we will also be gifted a 5-star copy of Peony: Cherished Dream. Be sure to collect this gift, because it will stay on your present list for just 30 days.

The next Hall of Forms in March has Three Houses units, with only Sothis: Girl on the Throne confirmed so far. Skill available on that event are all skills from the game's release up to Mythic Lumera & Emblem Marth's banner. A new change is that playing on the highest chamber (Chamber 25) gives you better skills in the selection than playing in lower chambers.

Limited Hero Battles are schedule to begin on March 11th (it already started). The maps are as follow:

Legendary Hector - w/ Genealogy of the Holy War & Thracia 776 units

• GHB Fargus - w/ Echoes: Shadows of Valentia units (no dancer allowed)

• Legendary Claude - w/ Heroes units

• BHB Catria & Est - w/ Fates units (no dancer allowed)

We don’t have the last map for the limited battles in the current game data, but going based on the patterns of special maps availables and order of bonus titles, it should be:

• Mythic Veyle - w/ Binding Blade units

If I'm not mistaken, Legendary Camilla is getting a re-run, so Green feels like it's a strong choice for the new Emblem unit. Sharing a color with a very recent and very powerful Legendary would be very tempting. If it is Green, I wonder if they'll make Lyn a bow unit again, or if they'll maybe go with Celica and match her Legendary, or Hector. Assuming, of course, they don't give us a character that's never been an Emblem before.

The units returning for this month's 8% banner are:

On Red: Embla, L!Elincia
On Blue: L!F!Byleth
On Green: Seidr, L!Camilla
On Colorless: Arval

I feel like the new Emblem being Red is also a distinct possibility if only for one reason. This is the list of recent Red five stars (either Regular or Asc. / Rea. / Att.) who haven't been run on an 8% banner yet: Severa.

Meanwhile, Green has three units waiting (Att!Nino, Rea!Lucina, Rosado) and there are no open spots for Green on the April 8% banner. Red has two returning units on the April banner (L!Nanna and L!Yuri) and so that banner seems (to me, at least) to be a much more likely spot for Severa to slot into. 

True, Red is a strong candidate as well. I guess if it is that...it still doesn't narrow the choices down any. We have no idea how they're going to handle Emblems yet. Sigurd could be a sword unit or a lance one, the tome users could use any color, etc.

13 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

On Red: Embla, L!Elincia
On Blue: L!F!Byleth
On Green: Seidr, L!Camilla
On Colorless: Arval

I can see it being red too. So... going for a Red Emblem, the rest of the banner would be:

• Embla, Elincia, New Emblem
  • Byleth, Mycen, Isadora
  • Seidr, Camilla, Nino
  • Arval, Ginnungagap, Tina/Safy

This sounds possible. Then save Severa for April, since she is the only red hero in the waiting list. Doesn't help that these past 2 New Heroes banners had both a red demote. They need to add another 5* Red hero this Friday.

April, imo, may be Blue.

It's really hard for me to decide if it would be better for me for the new Emblem Hero to be red or green. While this is Camilla's first rerun banner, if the new unit is red, this would also be Elincia's first rerun banner where she shares a color with the new unit, as her first rerun was on Camilla's banner. Additionally, I do want more merges on both Embla and Seidr.

As for Hall of Forms, I'm not aware of there being datamined info on it yet, so these are the most recent units we've gotten (last 5 Halls of Forms), sorted by the units' release dates:

• 2022-12: Winter Black Knight
  • 2022-10: Halloween Female Corrin
  • 2022-10: Halloween Male Corrin
  • 2022-06: Summer Micaiah
  • 2022-06: Summer Elincia
  • 2022-05: Fallen Lilith
  • 2022-04: Young Soren
  • 2022-02: Valentine Lucina
  • 2022-02: Valentine Owain
  • 2022-01: Desert Nailah
  • 2021-12: Winter Artur
  • 2021-11: Marcia
  • 2021-05: Fallen Male Morgan
  • 2021-04: Young Innes

Fodlan units that fall in (or near) this range are:

• 2023-03: Spring Ashe, Bernadetta
  • 2023-01: Desert Male Byleth
  • 2022-12: Winter Annette, Dorothea
  • 2022-09: Holst (Grail), Monica, Male Shez, Female Shez, Ascended Hilda
  • 2022-08: Jeralt (Grail), Brave Female Byleth
  • 2022-06: Summer Claude, Dimitri, Harmonized Edelgard
  • 2022-05: Fallen Rhea
  • 2021-12: Winter Ignatz (Grail), Manuela, Harmonized Lysithea
  • 2021-11: Ninja Shamir (Grail)
  • 2021-10: Winter Rhea, Duo Sothis
  • 2021-09: Aelfric (Grail), Balthus, Constance, Hapi, Yuri
  • 2021-08: Brave Gatekeeper, Marianne
  • 2021-06: Summer Ashe, Caspar, Mercedes, Leonie (Grail), Duo Hilda
  • 2021-05: Fallen Edelgard, Dimitri

I'm honestly half-expecting them to give us Summer Claude, Summer Dimitri, and Fallen Edelgard. It's actually kind of funny how there are basically no viable Edelgards for them to pick since the only ones in the likely time range are Fallen Edelgard, who falls at the extreme far end of the outlier tail, and Harmonized Edelgard, who is unlikely to be picked due to being a Harmonized Hero. Fallen Edelgard would also just be an awful unit to pick for Hall of Forms anyways since she literally has a complete skill kit already, and the only new skills that actually improve on it are Armored Blaze (which isn't available yet) and Assault Troop.

As usual, I don't actually care who's in the event as long as there's a Grail unit, but given the options, it's hard to see them actually picking one over all of the other available options. Holst is unlikely due to sharing a color with Sothis, which really just leaves Jeralt, Shamir, and Ignatz.

• 4 weeks later...