Rate the above member's WIN FACTOR

Masu

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to say 0, cause I really dont like you.

Jk, 10. XD Of course I know you.

Lol. I'm sure there are people here who would give me a zero.

But I'm not one out here to win Miss. Congeniality. ZOMG JOHN MCCAIN LINE!!! O_O

As for you. 8/10.

you get a 10 Lyle,as you have been a mature and contributing member for a long time,and have proven your worth.Also,6 isn't bad considering you don't know me,so don't worry.

Thanks. Though I think that post was just to get me to increase your win level.

Which worked. 8/10. XD

6/10 for Lyle. Sometimes you're a funny guy, but other times...

Also, you continually call me boring and stupid >:(

I would read that, but you bored me by the first word, and it's probably stupid anyway.

Lol,although increasing my Win level was not the intent of my post,I am not adverse to your decision to do so.Anyhow,do you disagree when I say you are a well contributing member of the Serenes forest community?

Lol,although increasing my Win level was not the intent of my post,I am not adverse to your decision to do so.Anyhow,do you disagree when I say you are a well contributing member of the Serenes forest community?

I'm sure others would. But I believe I do contribute something to the forest. But not enough to be integral to it. I contribute to the forest as much as any other active member does.

Ah yes,you are one of our more,controversial members to say the least...but do not sell yourself short,you have made more of a difference than most people hereAlso,Shuuda,you seem to have mixed up the threads,this one is where you rate members,the other is for comments on signatures and avatars.

Edited by Ethereal Hero

- OH SHIT I AM CONFUSED - !

Lol. It's an easy mistake to make Shuuda. I was confused as well.

Ah yes,you are one of our more,controversial members to say the least...but do not sell yourself short,you have made more of a difference than most people here.

Thanks for saying that. Though still, I wouldn't say I'm THAT important to the forest.

Plus, if I did say that, it might take away what little credibility I have left by making me look like a douche, and thus I couldn't help/change anything or anyone. So it's better that I'm modest.

Back in the day, I probably would have given Nightmare a 9/10.

Since I haven't really talked to him in a while, and when I do talk to him he's mean to me :( (Yes I know I'm being wimpy. But I'm white, I'm supposed to be wimpy.) 7/10

Back in the day, I probably would have given Nightmare a 9/10.

Since I haven't really talked to him in a while, and when I do talk to him he's mean to me :( (Yes I know I'm being wimpy. But I'm white, I'm supposed to be wimpy.) 7/10

Stopit-1.jpg