This year's Christmas

Esau of Isaac

I dont expect nothing, because I get presents through out the year, not just on christmas. We dont believe in this sorta bullcrap, you see? My family and I are hardcore soldiers of God.

I'm expecting plenty of thermal underwear, as I'll seriously be needing that in a few weeks. And also, a new viola, since my current instrument is [quite figuratively] a piece of cardboard.

I'm honestly not expecting much else, though.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck

Trust me, big waste of money. The only thing worth playing on it is MGS4, which still isn't enough to buy a overpriced system.

Don't make me do this, there are plenty of good games for the PS3 only, just like there are good games for the 360 only, and same goes for the Wii.. kind of.

I just don't care what you think, I do not like Christmas, BAAAW. I do not debate everything in the world, only what I give a shit about.

That you felt the need to tell people just how you felt about Christmas implies differently (at least concerning what you wanted people to know). You also obviously care enough to tell me that you do not care, which to me always sounded odd.

This topic isn't supposed to be some sort of debate, so don't worry about whether or not he's going to address what you said.

When you say controversial things on the internet, it is taken for granted that others may with to contest what was said. I was not so much worrying about any counter points of his as much as I would have found the discussion more enjoyable.

But as he is not willing to substantiate his assertions, I am obviously not given the opportunity to extend the debate any further.

Despite my best efforts.

Incidentally, it's "BAWWWW." If you're going to obnoxiously use 4chan memes whereever you go, at least use them properly.

It hardly matters whether he likes Christmas or not. It's not germane to the topic in the slightest.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Trust me, big waste of money. The only thing worth playing on it is MGS4, which still isn't enough to buy a overpriced system.

There's a whole bunch of other things worth playing (LittleBig Planet, Valkyria Chronicles, MGS4) but alot of them are also available for X360. I think PS3's exclusives are worth getting it for, although if you're not into them you'd be better off with a 360.

It's not a waste of money, but it might not be worth it, either.

By the way, the chances of MGS4 being released on 360 are rather slim, seeing as MGS4 require a dual-layered Blu-ray disc for its space, which is more than twice of what a dual-layered HD disc could hold.