Call the member above you a nickname or somn

Deity

If I recall correctly, yaoi fangirls on fanfiction.net are not qualified to judge wether the prostate has an effect on sexual pleasure during anal sex on the receiver's end. It's not quite mind-numbing if you're not there. And we have officially crossed the line on this one >_O

Oh damn, I think we scared Rhaan away. I swear, that PM did not include you at the time! =O

*chokes*

O.M.G.

XDXDXD

It's so nice to see Ruka (Ishtar) and Kaname having made up so quickly, and all w/o my persuasion, such skill I have without even being present ^_^

Yes, you are too awesome. : D

This thread has been officially hijacked by the three of us.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so nice to see Ruka (Ishtar) and Kaname having made up so quickly, and all w/o my persuasion, such skill I have without even being present ^_^

Do you confuse me with someone you know, or are you just happy to see me?

What does "Kaname" mean? xP

Aw, who cares. *huggles*

I hope this fluffy feeling I have inside now doesn't completely wither come tomorrow. I actually like it somehow =o

Do you confuse me with someone you know, or are you just happy to see me?

What does "Kaname" mean? xP

Aw, who cares. *huggles*

I hope this fluffy feeling I have inside now doesn't completely wither come tomorrow. I actually like it somehow =o

Ruka-chan

ruka10.jpg

Kaname-sama

kaname10.jpg

well *cough* my Avatar is of Senri <_<

*abstains from violence, of course* ^_^

Sure, like I'll believe you anyway.

;_;

What are these three characters' individual relations? Explain. NAO

They all are vampires, and Kaname is the leader. Nuff said

Read this!

Sure, like I'll believe you anyway.

;_;

Hey, just because I'm a vampire (appearantly, which is awesome) doesn't mean I want your blood!

There's a bodily fluid I crave more anyway. *glances in Rhaan's general direction*

we'll say I gave you the rose ;)

*squee*

Edited by Thingy Person

well we are your loyal friends and -servants- as Kaname is a pureblood, highest class of vampire, also we each have a power based on our vampire families, Kaname's (of the Kuran) is to make things shatter, anything, even a person's insides; Ruka (can't recall her family name) has mind control and Senri (family name, Shiki) is to manipulate his own blood *usually by biting a finger and brandishing it like a whip* ...fanboy powers now returning to normal ^_^

Hey, just because I'm a vampire (appearantly, which is awesome) doesn't mean I want your blood!

Ruka is also a vampire, so is Senri. :mellow:

Kaname is their leader, though.

There's a bodily fluid I crave more anyway. *glances in Rhaan's general direction*

*squee*

....AND this is where I'll step back and enjoy to watch from the sideline. *grabs popcorn*

Kaname's (of the Kuran) is to make things shatter, anything, even a person's insides

Er...cozy.

Ruka (can't recall her family name) has mind control

So that's how she got me this far so easily. Sneaky.

and Senri (family name, Shiki) is to manipulate his own blood *usually by biting a finger and brandishing it like a whip*

=O Emo? *huggles moar*

What do you mean by this statement huh?

You got me to tell you about my personal issues in the span of a few days AND entrapped me in this cursed love triangle in the span of A FEW HOURS.

I don't mind tho.

Edited by Thingy Person

=O Emo? *huggles moar*

^_^ *presses lips against cheek*

You got me to tell you about my personal issues in the span of a few days AND entrapped me in this cursed love triangle in the span of A FEW HOURS.

I don't mind tho.

yes it may be better not to ask, besides I'm here for you...-and anyone else who passes by to read it-

Maybe it's just because I'm THAT good~! :'D

[/narcistic mode]

every action deserves a reaction, equal fer sure, opposite? that's boring when the action is of good will, for that matter, all actions whether of good or ill will, they deserve a reaction of good -so says the optimism- :mellow:

Is my character overly philosophical and should I analyse that sentence? Because, honestly, I can't be arsed to.

But now, I will have to go to bed. I will think of you both while I take my shower <3

(seriously, this was awesome. You are both awesome.)

Is my character overly philosophical and should I analyse that sentence? Because, honestly, I can't be arsed to.

not especially, Kaname is more brooding and concerned for his sister throughout the series, good night mon ami, I will try to be around earlier for you tomorrow ^_^

rhaan: naahr (your username backwards)

Completely disregarding what happened to the thread, of course. I guess I should commend you. You are the perfect ointment to heal the scar we have inflicted on this thread (although some wouldn't consider it a scar =P)

I'll call you "Bambi" because you pranced into this forum and got pumped to do all kinds of stuff.

And with that, I sleep.