Let's talk Zombies

Mufasa

If there was ever a post-apocalyptic senario where the world was taken over by aliens, insane technology, or monsters, I think if I had the chance to choose, the last senario I would pick would be if zombies were to infest the world.

I'm not entirely sure why, but out of all the deadly creatures, Zombies freak me out more than anything. Whenever I play a video game, I can deal with the 20ft tall cyclops with fangs and talons and impliments of destruction with little to no problem, but throw a handful of zombies at me and I freak the hell out.

The reason I brought this up was because I felt a little bit of masochism last night and watched Dawn of the Dead. Which was a pretty good movie despite the fact that it was a cheesy monster movie. And it hits even closer to home because the male lead (the white male lead anyway, not Ving Rhames.) shared my real name (Michael) and he acted pretty much the same way I think I would act, if I wasn't such a bloody coward.

Discuss.

Also, Shaun of the Dead FTW.

Zombie outbreak.

Everybody else: "Omg zombies!!! We gotta escape and survive!!"

Faiya: *Shoots self in head*

Seriously. If zombies start rampaging, I'm NOT going through that hell. I'll just sleep peacefully before I get eaten kthxbai.

I think that most Zombie movies underestimate the power of the military. I'm pretty sure that they'd be able to take out a zombie infestation fairly quickly. They would lose many civilian lives granted, but I doubt the entire world would go under.

OH SHIT, HUNTER GUYS! OHFUCKOHFUCKGETITOFFOFME! NO, YOU FOOL, DON'T STARTLE THE WITCH! GREAT, WE'RE ALL FUCKING DOOMED NOW GUYS! OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR RESCUING ME, THANKYOUTHANKYOU, OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST GREAT, A SMOKER GOT HIM! EVERYBODY, FRANCIS IS OUR ONLY HOPE AND A BOOMER JUST GOT HIM!

OH MY GOD IT'S A TANK!

The ability of zombies to infect others is what scares me the most. :x

Vampires do that too :P

Zombies ARE creepy though.

THey're all like

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH *SLURPSLURP* HAHA I JUST ATE YOUR FLLLLEEESSSHHHHHH AAUUUGGGHHH

I don't like Zombies(Why idon't like Resident evil and horror games, you guess.)

If i was attacked by zombies i'd freak out and probably die, besides i can't live knowing that i'm in impending danger.

I think I'd be able to kill myself. If I had been bitten.

But chances are, if I was bitten by a zombie, I'd probably would have been torn apart as well. Since I'm a wimpy guy.

If I could chose, I would have gone out the same way CJ did in Dawn of the Dead. Which would be to shoot a propane tank 3 feet away from me, while Zombies were trying to feed on my flesh. That way I get the satisfaction of taking 50 of the fuckers with me.

If zombies do appear, I'm going to hide in my house and pretend nobody is home. Gathering some supplies wouldn't hurt either. :x

Some zombie can be very fast and powerful but nuclear bomb own them. Staying in your house is a good ideal *cough*

Edited by Sol