I am fucking pissed at my store manager

Masu

not the nice manager i have for my department, but the head manager, a 400 lb jackass woman. The entire store is pissed off at her and wants her out. Why? Because one of my co workers got a very bad cut on his hand from the meat slicer. It was a DEEP CUT. He bled like mad, wrapped gauze around his wound, and it was STILL bleeding. He told the manager and she goes "Uhh no. You cant leave in the middle of your shift!" This man needed stitches and was gushing blood, and she goes "Are you scheduled to leave now?" The worst part about this? THis happened at ELEVEN AM. He didnt get to leave until FOUR FIFTEEN PM. That is just fucked up. I lost all respect i had for that woman (and i didnt have much to begin with because she was already being a total bitch to majority of the employees) The other managers are pissed at her too and want my coworker to call the worker's union and possibly sue her. I know its wrong to wish ill on others but i hope that she looses her job, becomes a hobo, has to become some guy's prostitute just to have a place to stay in,contract STDs, and then live a horrible life. She also wanted him to go when he was done with his shift so he would have to pay his own bill instead of the company paying since he got hurt on the job. I mean how fucked up can you be?

Edited by Bellossom

That's pretty messed up what she did.

Still, though, I would suggest you calm down a bit before approaching her. If you even hint at the feelings in your opening post, it'll suddenly turn from a case of calling her on a really bad move to a case of you screwing with her for no reason.

That's pretty messed up what she did.

Still, though, I would suggest you calm down a bit before approaching her. If you even hint at the feelings in your opening post, it'll suddenly turn from a case of calling her on a really bad move to a case of you screwing with her for no reason.

luckly, she's off till friday, and on friday im taking a 3 day trip to NY so i wont see her for a week.

not the nice manager i have for my department, but the head manager, a 400 lb jackass woman. The entire store is pissed off at her and wants her out. Why? Because one of my co workers got a very bad cut on his hand from the meat slicer. It was a DEEP CUT. He bled like mad, wrapped gauze around his wound, and it was STILL bleeding. He told the manager and she goes "Uhh no. You cant leave in the middle of your shift!" This man needed stitches and was gushing blood, and she goes "Are you scheduled to leave now?" The worst part about this? THis happened at ELEVEN AM. He didnt get to leave until FOUR FIFTEEN PM. That is just fucked up. I lost all respect i had for that woman (and i didnt have much to begin with because she was already being a total bitch to majority of the employees) The other managers are pissed at her too and want my coworker to call the worker's union and possibly sue her. I know its wrong to wish ill on others but i hope that she looses her job, becomes a hobo, has to become some guy's prostitute just to have a place to stay in,contract STDs, and then live a horrible life. She also wanted him to go when he was done with his shift so he would have to pay his own bill instead of the company paying since he got hurt on the job. I mean how fucked up can you be?

*nods head*

*writes on paper*

uh-huh

yes

uh-huh

now how does that make you feel?