Dheginsea Double Triangle

Hey All

I just uploaded a new video earlier today; I've titled it "Dheginsea Double Triangle"

Here's the link:

I hope you enjoy it, as I had a quite a fun time making it.

Here's the youtube description:

"Two Triangles on Dheginsea on the first turn.

Same team as my Ashera videos. The point of this video is to kill Dheginsea on the first turn, without him being able to counter.

Notes:

Rolf has the Double Bow.

Boyd has the Arbalest.

Oscar has the Brave Bow and Dragonfoe.

Soren has the Rescue Staff.

Rafiel has Celerity.

Caineghis has Smite."

Rofl, I should sig that.

Seconded. After seeing Ashera get killed 13 times in one turn, a speed run where Ashera was killed in two turns, and then this, who knew that Radiant Dawn could be made to be so damn easy?

Seconded. After seeing Ashera get killed 13 times in one turn, a speed run where Ashera was killed in two turns, and then this, who knew that Radiant Dawn could be made to be so damn easy?

Or rather, its endgame could offer so many cool challenges to aspire towards. Both I and leopold have plenty of video ideas concerning FE10 we've yet to explore, and the possibilities are endless.

Or rather, its endgame could offer so many cool challenges to aspire towards. Both I and leopold have plenty of video ideas concerning FE10 we've yet to explore, and the possibilities are endless.

That too, but getting the units up to par to do all that must've been pretty difficult...

That too, but getting the units up to par to do all that must've been pretty difficult...

Granted, but FE10's gameplay additions (skills like pass + celerity, better bow range, a lot more tri attack flexibility, etc) lend itself to the possibility of impressively intricate videos, which you can't say for a lot of other FEs. If only it had warp staves :/

You didn't even give Goldoa a chance to move.
mekkah is God I swear
it has nothing to do with how easy it is... in fact it must've been harder to centralize your strategy around the weaker units that make this work than stronger units who don't. That one wasn't as bad, but I myself find it easier to pick one out of Mist and Elincia instead of taking both (I normally go for Elincia). Edited by Nathan Graves

How did you get the rescue staff

Anyways that was really an impressing thing and really well though. I envy your Tactical expertise.

Thanks, the Rescue Staff is a hidden treasure on chapter 3-F. It's hard to describe the location, so check this link:

http://serenesforest.net/fe10/treasure.html

It shows the coordinates :)

Thanks, the Rescue Staff is a hidden treasure on chapter 3-F. It's hard to describe the location, so check this link:

http://serenesforest.net/fe10/treasure.html

It shows the coordinates :)

I thought you had stole it from the other healer at the bridge

I don't think I've ever given the Rescue staff enough credit. FE5 is the only game I've used it in pretty much. I'll have to use it more if it can do things like that :o

Great job on the strategy.