What food(s) can you cook?

Emeraldfox

As the title says, list all the food you can cook! (not in the microwave...)

The only things I know how to cook is spaghetti and ramen..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm...mostly local stuff that's made here, but also a few of my own made-up dishes, and some other stuff that isn't local or made-up, like spaghetti, lasagne, steak, hamburger and various omelettes. Also some pastry, like butter cream cake and date filled cookies.

I'm a godly cook though. The food I cook is heavenly. I also really enjoy cooking.

I make some pretty kickin' desserts. Cinnamon raisin cookies, brownies, etc. Baked up an awesome cinnamon/banana streusel coffeecake, and I have some along with a cup'a joe every morning.

I can make pastas, baked chickens, kung pao, assorted Asian dishes, and tasty huevos rancheros.

To be honest, I've never truly tried. I guess I can make chips in the pan, but otherwise I'm clueless and need instructions every time, no matter what it is.

I make some pretty kickin' desserts. Cinnamon raisin cookies, brownies, etc. Baked up an awesome cinnamon/banana streusel coffeecake, and I have some along with a cup'a joe every morning.

I can make pastas, baked chickens, kung pao, assorted Asian dishes, and tasty huevos rancheros.

damn that's a lot. Party at IndigoZephyr's house!

Only if you bring the kegs. XD

i'm not 21 yet, haha

besides, i dont drink, but maybe someone else will.....

i like coke better *drinks orange soda anyway*

with help, I've cooked breakfast foods

I can cook almost everything provided I have a cookbook and the right ingredients.

Things I've actually made are pizza rolls, patties, soup, fried egg, and Mongolian beef.

Am I invited??

;)

I used to cook a lot of ramen (the original Asian kinds) until I researched the ingredients. Then I stopped, because ramen started tasting artificial and nasty.

I can cook some curry, a few Asian soups, tofu dishes, rice of course, and various other Asian dishes. Now, whether my food tastes good or not is an entirely different subject :)