ITT: Muston!

CGV

I didn't know if this should go here or in PoR or RD, so if a mod feels that it should be moved, go ahead and do so

Anywho, Muston is a strong shop guy who never sees the field. Why doesn't he see the field? I dunno. What class do you think he'd be? I say he'd start out as a Warrior, like Boyd, and around his level with similar stats, but more strength with a slightly higher growth (those muscles are huge!). But what would his other stats be? What other unique things could be said about this guy. Go ahead and start making shit up about this awesome guy!

Muston would be a Berserker in FE9 and a warrior in FE10 (no berserkers :(). Aimee would be a mage of some sort (probably thunder) or a thief. And Jorge/Daniel would be either soldiers or myrmidons.

But this has made me think, why do they have little 5-year-olds (Rolf/Mist) out fighting while Muston the ripped warrior is sitting on the bench selling weapons?

Edited by Ragnell

Muston would probably be a berserker in FE9 and he'd have similar stats to Boyd and Largo (high HP and strength, low defense and resistance, good speed, ok skill and luck, little to no magic). In FE10, he'd be a mix of Boyd and Nolan. Aimee would be a mage and Jorge/Daniel would be myrmidons.

But this has made me think, why do they have little 5-year-olds (Rolf/Mist) out fighting while Muston the ripped warrior is sitting on the bench selling weapons?

He's a shopkeeper, not a warrior. Just because he's big, doesn't mean he can use a sword. On the other hand. Mist and Rolf both use weapons that would allow them to avoid confrontation and therefore be able to participate in battle.

Class? I dunno.

Muston: Merchant.

Aimee: Gypsy-woman.

Jorge: ???

Daniel: Wannabe FE game maker.

Edited by Wander

Muston would be a Berserker in FE9 and a warrior in FE10 (no berserkers :(). Aimee would be a mage of some sort (probably thunder) or a thief. And Jorge/Daniel would be either soldiers or myrmidons.

Technically they're about 15-18, IIRC

Muston would so obviously be a mage.

I think Muston would have more strength than speed, judging by his appearance...^^

No, Muston would so obviously be a dancer

He's a shopkeeper, not a warrior. Just because he's big, doesn't mean he can use a sword. On the other hand. Mist and Rolf both use weapons that would allow them to avoid confrontation and therefore be able to participate in battle.

Class? I dunno.

Muston: Merchant.

Aimee: Gypsy-woman.

Jorge: ???

Daniel: Wannabe FE game maker.

We know.... we're supposed to be making up stuff about what you'd think he'd be if he wasn't a shopkeeper. Same for the others as well

Aimee strikes me as more of a dancer than a mage, but maybe that's just me.

Actually, not really, because Aimee strikes me as a dancer type as well.

I feel that Jorge and Daniel would probably both be mages (Jorge a thunder mage and Daniel a fire mage). And yeah, Muston would definitely be a warrior.

I think there should be a merchant class in this game.

They can't fight, have crappy defense, but can sell, forge and store items on the battlefield. They get EXP by selling units items.

They had a Merchant class in FE6. Back then, it was pretty useless since items get sent to him whether he's on the battlefield or not.

But if they had brought this back for FE10, then I think that would probably also be useless since RD has an unbelievably large amount of inventory space and thus stuff wouldn't really have to be sent back (unless your Rogues got too much stuff while treasure hunting). Plus, why would anybody in their right minds drive a carriage up steps and try to make leaps down to a lower terrain area?