Lady Lyndis here...

Lady Lyndis

Ok,

It's nice seeing a site so awesome with Fire-Emblem EveryWhere!!!!

Everything seems to be distant with this site for me, since I never actually joined a Fire-Emblem Board.

I never really liked games since cheerleading and gymnastics seems to be on my list of priorities....but since I've played Fire-Emblem on GBA and DS it snapped to me if they've created an anime or manga on it...

I searched on google and it brought me to this site...

I'll start reading the Mangas soon, as well as watch the anime at my most convenient time.

I only like Fire-Emblem because of the story and the feeling to finish every mission to continue reading the next and find out the end...

Sometimes I wish it never ends...

Ok, enough with my rambling, I hope I have fun here...

Welcome to the forest. I am Lyle Dayek and I will be your Dual Wielding Noble for the duration of your stay.

Also, though most people may comment about your avatar, I have to say I like your sig better.

"It was so close too!"

I normally wouldn't mind it if the avvie didn't match the namesake. (Heck, there's few people on whose avvie doesn't represent their namesakes, I'm not complaining. :lol: )

Anyways, I WAS known as Little Al, on these boards, but I gave into a craze that happened.

Anyway, welcome to the Serenes Forest! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

On a side note: You think my intros need work? The "well" has been running dry, if you know what I mean.

The reason why it doesn't is because I didn't want to become too random.

The name was enough...

Hm. You want to stand out in a crowd of mindless yokels like ourselves. I respect that.

*Needs to lay off the Nietzsche.*

Luxray Luxray (Welcome, I'm a part of this craze of names.)

Lux Lux Ray (Normally, I'm known as flarp22. Now I'm Luxray until this craze ends)

Lux Ray Ray Lux Luxray Lux Lux Ray (Enjoy the forest)

*swears he'll never do that again*

What is Quetzalcoatl from? I know he's from a myth, but I can't remember which one.

A god of the toltecs and aztecs. I'm not sure, I think he represented a serpent, and something that has to do with thunder. But I do know he was a god for those races.

A god of the toltecs and aztecs. I'm not sure, I think he represented a serpent, and something that has to do with thunder. But I do know he was a god for those races.

Norse Mythology FTW.

That's where they got most of the material for TOS.

I knew that they couldn't have come up with an awesome name like Yggdrasil on their own.

I love norse mythology, dude. Ever played Valkyrie Profile? If not, you should, its packed with Norse Mythology stuff. ITs an rpg game, and a good one.

Aside from that, to stay with the topic, what else do you like to do, Lyndis.

hello, Lady Lyndis! I am Bianchi Ridell Crimea, Chaos Incarnate!

Hope you become an active member in these forums! I'm sure you'll find it fun here!