Sylvan

Sylvan

Hihi, my name is Sylvan. (Well, not my real name, but whatever XD)

I'm a big fan of this site, I've been using the info about FE11 for ages now, forging the best possible wifi team. I'm also a fan of the FE Hasha No Tsurugi Manga translation project, which I didn't realise was here until today!

Umm what else, I'm a big fan of the FE series, I've played every game except FE 10. I've gotten all supports in FE 7,8 and 100% cleared both games.

I even got 9999:59 Play time with Roy in SSBM. (Yes, with JUST Roy.)

ROY.png

just cos people always ask for proof o.0;;

Right now, I'm desperate to play people in FE11. . . too many hackers are on wifi, I wanna test out my party against legit people. (although my party isn't complete just yet. . . but no matter.)

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell =D

EDIT: I also like Zoids and other mecha, I'm male o.0;; people get that wrong sometimes XD I'm a fan of the tales of ... series. Annnnddddd I live in Australia.

Edited by Sylvan

Sup? 8)

Welcome to the Forest. Leave your lighter and fire capable crap at the door please.

but but. . . awww *leaves flaming sword at door* I leik mah swords that shoot fire randomly =P

Finally, another Australian. Great to have you on-board.

Cool, Aussies are hard to find on the net! =D

EDIT: I also like Zoids and other mecha, I'm male o.0;; people get that wrong sometimes XD I'm a fan of the tales of ... series. Annnnddddd I live in Australia.

Ah, Zoids is one amazingly underrated series. Have you played any of the games yet?

Welcome to SF.

Zoids are awesome!

Only Zoids game I've played is Zoids Legacy =( Because it's the only one released in Aus.

Oh, well I've played a few ones for GBA and DS in jap, but can't understand them enough to clear the games.