• Felix
    • Navarre
    • Kagetsu
    • Ayra
    • Mareeta
    • Marisa
    • Say'ri

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2024 at 02:55 AM

Wound up joining Felix. He feels the most like a character and less like an archetype to me. That said, these characters are all of the same archetype, so it's a bit hard to feel that they're very distinct from one another.

IMG_9336.png.dc5f79d8678fb62aa164cc02acb

His blade is ready to feast on Voting Gauntlet opponents…

Honestly, I like this whole lineup. I wouldn’t be TOO disappointed if Karel loses early on…which he almost certainly will, since he’s a relative nobody, and Felix is one of the most popular characters in the most popular Fire Emblem game.

Seeing both Felix and Karel here reminds me that it was a total wasted opportunity to not have them meet in Felix’s Forging Bonds. It would have been interesting for Felix to be a little unsettled by Karel and seeing the extreme that the path of the sword can lead someone down, which would make him recall “boar” Dimitri.

I’m more excited about this Voting Gauntlet than most because it’s similar to a banner theme I’d love to see, a swordsman/swordfighting tournament banner with French musketeer-inspired attire. That would be a fitting type of outfit for the swordsman theme that wouldn’t look too similar to what any of them already wear. This style could also work for the girls; I picture similar to Peach’s swordfighter outfit in Princess Peach Showtime. I also recently saw a lovely fanart drawing of Céline in such an outfit. I hoped for a phantom thief banner and a maid banner, and despite thinking those would never happen, they both did, so there’s a small chance this swordsman tournament banner could happen. Maybe this August…

I'm starting on Ayra's team since she's the one I have closest to being even remotely built.

If she loses, I could go to Felix's team since he's usable out of the box. Mareeta is also possible, though she doesn't seem to like me, seeing as I still haven't pulled a copy of her with a Spd Asset, and she's at +7 merge, whereas both of the other versions of her are +10 and with a Spd Asset.

If all else fails Kagetsu's base kit is also usable. And if even that fails, I'll figure something out.