Steven Tyler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that is you.

Whot? I'm 16! No, really! ._.

If anything, I'm a reverse pedophile, because Death seems to be the person I'd most rather want to lose my virginity to right now because he appears to understand what a huge step/loss it is and will take good care of it knowing how much it meant to me.

This has nothing to do with sexual attraction or this topic and was written for reasons unknown. Perhaps I'm trying to provoke a humorous reaction from you.

For the last time, I is no Christian, even if my religion is associated to Jesus Christ in a way.

We dont believe in the holy trinity, we dont believe in miracles, etc.

Dude, get a fucking clue. You are a Christian Sect, alright? Anybody who worships Jesus Christ as the messiah is a CHRISTIAN. Maybe you're confusing Christian with Catholic, that's OK, lots of people do, but YOU should know, since you are one.

I dont need to get a clue.

Yes. Yes you do. You are proven wrong. Therefore, you DIDN'T KNOW SOMETHING. You do need to get a clue. Seriously dude, do you just never accept the possibility that anything, even something so minute, that you say could be wrong? A reasonable human would have said much earlier "Oh, looks like I was wrong, I am technically a Christian", but even when you were proven wrong numerous times you have the shear GALL to say that you weren't wrong?