Your Typical Religious Debate

Steven Tyler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, so perhaps I said that the way I shouldn't have. I was in a war with SHuuda.

If Jehovah's rules are against that, then I am against it, simple as that.

You need a brain tune up. Go get one as soon as possible. I'll even pay for it. ^^

Maybe at one of the fine Christian run places where they brainwash homosexuals into thinking they are heterosexuals? The suicide rates afterwards make me laugh and cry.

What I meant to say when we are not christians, is like that other religion known as christianity. Most of the people know us by the witnesses.

And keep arguing, Death, your punishment will befall you, mostly due to the fact that you make fun of others when there is no need. So yeah, dont come to me when something happens to you that makes you believe that it happened to you because of what you do, it will be too late for me to help.

And keep arguing, Death, your punishment will befall you, mostly due to the fact that you make fun of others when there is no need. So yeah, dont come to me when something happens to you that makes you believe that it happened to you because of what you do, it will be too late for me to help.

Is that contempt I am sensing in your attitude. Tsk tsk.

Edited by Shuuda

You need a brain tune up. Go get one as soon as possible. I'll even pay for it. ^^

Death, the man has the answer to all your problems. You should listen to him! And he's willing to pay for it!

Drama Llama? lol

I might sig that.

Alot of people here will hate me for speaking about religion, my religion, but so be it. It is written in the bible that people would hate us, in fact, they hated Jesus first, so...

Drama Llama? lol

I might sig that.

Alot of people here will hate me for speaking about religion, my religion, but so be it. It is written in the bible that people would hate us, in fact, they hated Jesus first, so...

Yeah, you Christians sure are some downtrodden individuals.

For the last time, I is no Christian, even if my religion is associated to Jesus Christ in a way.

We dont believe in the holy trinity, we dont believe in miracles, etc.

And was I talking to you?

You are now.

That was the line closest to anything a normal human would produce that you have posted in this whole thread and in the other two.

Edited by Thingy Person