Quetz's Mistake

Deity

So I got into debating with a bunch of atheists in the religion thread. Haha, I should have known. It wont happen again.

Its hard to convince atheists of such biblical stuff.

That is one mistake I wont repeat again. :lol:

I hope so.

Quite amazing that you can just look back on that and laugh, though I'm asking myself wether that's commendable.

You'd prefer that I remain sad forever?

I mean, not just for passing off your beliefs as facts, but for repeatedly calling homosexuality "immoral" and self-imposed, as well as hurling insults of "dumb" and "blind" at people whilst making smiley faces. If it hadn't been for that, I, for one, likely wouldn't have stayed in the topic for as long as I had.

No apology at all, in fact, now that I've cooled down, I think no apology was necessary as you all were debating as well. So I gave and I took, and that calls for no apology, but since I am such a nice guy, I still went on and apologized, unlike others.

No apology at all, in fact, now that I've cooled down, I think no apology was necessary as you all were debating as well. So I gave and I took, and that calls for no apology, but since I am such a nice guy, I still went on and apologized, unlike others.

You are so nice you insulted people based on their beliefs and sexuality.

I didnt call you that, you weren't even in the debate when that happened, therefore, I think I don't need to. Besides, the rest and you did not apologize. ^^

Dude, no offense, to anyone, but "homo" Is a cruel word. If you said it, you need to apologize. Cynthia doesn't deserve that. And, a debate doesn't require an apology, unless you directly flamed someone. >.<

Dude, no offense, to anyone, but "homo" Is a cruel word. If you said it, you need to apologize. Cynthia doesn't deserve that. And, a debate doesn't require an apology, unless you directly flamed someone. >.<

And insulting someone is indeed a flame.

He did. Many times.

I didnt call you that, you weren't even in the debate when that happened, therefore, I think I don't need to. Besides, the rest and you did not apologize. ^^

To be fair, they didn't state thier opinions as fact. :/

I did not flame anyone directly. If I had done so, the Ads would of warned me already.

so haha, bite me, HIkarusa, whatever your stupid little name is. ^^

But if It pleases you people: Cynthia...I...To be continued ^^

I did not flame anyone directly. If I had done so, the Ads would of warned me already.

so haha, bite me, HIkarusa, whatever your stupid little name is. ^^

But if It pleases you people: Cynthia...I...To be continued ^^

Man, I like you, but you need to grow up.

Man, I like you, but you need to grow up.

I wish I could man, I mean...I wanna be able to grow to be 7 feet tall. But teh way things are going, I think I'm only gonna be six or somn.

And I like you too, Capn, dont mess this up simply because you side with atheists. I did nothing wrong but debate against them, and yet here you are along with them, trying to get an apology from me.

Try to make me say it. You are wasting your time, people.