Quetz's Mistake

Deity

I wish I could man, I mean...I wanna be able to grow to be 7 feet tall. But teh way things are going, I think I'm only gonna be six or somn.

And I like you too, Capn, dont mess this up simply because you side with atheists. I did nothing wrong but debate against them, and yet here you are along with them, trying to get an apology from me.

Try to make me say it. You are wasting your time, people.

I didn't see your post, but if you said Cynthia was a homo, an apology is necessary. I won't say I side with Atheists. Although my faith is weak as hell, I'm a Christian, so I don't side with atheists usually. :\

This will be my last post in this topic though.

I wish I could man, I mean...I wanna be able to grow to be 7 feet tall. But teh way things are going, I think I'm only gonna be six or somn.

And I like you too, Capn, dont mess this up simply because you side with atheists. I did nothing wrong but debate against them, and yet here you are along with them, trying to get an apology from me.

Try to make me say it. You are wasting your time, people.

OH PLEASE SIR I AM SO HARD DONE BY AND TOTALLY REASONABLE YES WE SHOULD KILL EVERY BODY THAT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY'RE EVIL I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF RIGHT LALALALALALALALALALALALA!!! YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND SINNERS!

OH PLEASE SIR I AM SO HARD DONE BY AND TOTALLY REASONABLE YES WE SHOULD KILL EVERY BODY THAT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY'RE EVIL I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF RIGHT LALALALALALALALALALALALA!!! YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND SINNERS!
u sinner

EDIT: Couldn't resist.

Edited by Oliver is in Control Again

How to post like Quetzalcoatl:

1. Say they're wrong without giving a reason and call them a kid

2. Say what you think and give a half-assed excuse without giving any real proof

3. If they gave evidence then say it's wrong without even looking at it/ignore the post completely

4. ????

5. Profit

I was dared to do it

Wow Quet, it takes a really small man to not only pass his own beliefs as fact without proof then act arrogant about it, but then to blatantly insult people and not apologize for it when it's uncalled for and irrelevant to the topic. Then go out and make jokes about it.

That's rather petty and pointless, it seems you really aren't over it, instead you're just so full of yourself.

That's not an insult either.

Nice job there, maybe try to ya know, actually think?

I think more than you do.

How to post like Quetzalcoatl:

1. Say they're wrong without giving a reason and call them a kid

2. Say what you think and give a half-assed excuse without giving any real proof

3. If they gave evidence then say it's wrong without even looking at it/ignore the post completely

4. ????

5. Profit

I was dared to do it

And I will report this as an attempt to stir me up from my nest, you bitch.

I think more than you do.

And I will report this as an attempt to stir me up from my nest, you bitch.

And I will report you for calling me a bitch, you flamer.

And I will report you for calling me a bitch, you flamer.

Go ahead, loser. Everyone calls everyone bitch around here. So beat it with your pathetic warnings.

Go ahead, loser. Everyone calls everyone bitch around here. So beat it with your pathetic warnings.

You warned him first, ya know. OH BLIMEY, YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN, BUT THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY HAPPEN! OH LORDY WHAT SHALL WE DO!

I take offense to this - I'm not an Athiest, and to group me in as such just because I questioned you is insulting. Now, I shall lock this thread because it will only cause problems.