Top 3 Most Memorable Gaming Moments

Gatrie: Guns Blazing

3. All the final battles of the Mother series. The first two are just awesomely creepy, and the Mother 3´s is just completely sad. I love how in this battles you don't need to fight the boss to win the game.

2. The first time I played Megaman X and Fire Emblem (FE7).

1. When Maya dies at the end of Persona 2: Innocent Sin. It was sad, and I *never* expected that to happen.

3- Having Jaffar one hit everyone on the last level (Except for nergal)

2- In RainbowSix Vegas 2 I killed a team of 8 Single Handedly with the wost pistol in the game, a P99.

1- Killing all four survivors in Left 4 Dead in versus as a Smoker.

3. killing baal in diablo 2 for the first time.

2. Finding my first shiny in pokemon (excluding red gyrados)

1. Wasn't me doing this but it is still pure awesomeness. Watching my brother murder 6 of my friends on halo 3, all of them decent and all fighting him.

Fuck your Aerith dies shit.

Here's one of mine (Spoilers for SW: KotOR, seriously, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME, IF YOU DO I WILL FIND YOU AND HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU :P):

When you find out that you are muthah fuckin' Revan. It was one of my earlier awesome spoilers, and I still love it.

Love the rest of the game to.

And for KotOR2, well, I love that whole game to.

How 'bout (STARCRAF SPOILERS):

Kerrigan gets infested, or Tassadar fucking dying, or any of that other crazy shit.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Man, only 3 ? That's a toughie to sort them out, as there's so many of them. :(

But I think that would be this :

1st : When I finished for the first time the very first video game I owned, Aladdin on Megadrive. Jaffar was a tough final boss for me back then. And this very first achievement will always have a special place in my heart, even if now Aladdin is one of the easiest games I've ever played.

2nd : Getting Shiori's ending on the SNES version of Tokimeki Memorial 1. After being soundly defeated in that goal SEVEN consecutive times, I was so glad to finally achieve this ending. She sure is one hell of a character to get her love confession in the Tokimemo series. @_@

3rd : Pokémon moment here, but I dunno which one is the most memorable for me between when I got my Shiny Lonely Bagon (now Shiny Salamence), or when I played this hilarious Battle Frontier battle. :P

1. Beating Super Mario World 2 after trying to beat it for 12 years.

All of my other stuff pales in comparison, and I don't know if that's cool or just sad. It was quite an emotional moment though.

Edited by Tingle