*is sad*

Freohr Datia

This place isn't so active right now as I remember it used to be =( Even after FESS joined!!!

I feelz vewy vewy sad. I want everyone to get on here!

It's because you're here than no one is talking.

It's because you're here than no one is talking.

=o PEOPLE SHOULD TELL ME THESE THINGS!!! I WANT TO KNOOOOW THEEEEEEEMMM!!!!!!

*Is Active*

=)

=) yeah TLS is here

*is also active*

Don't be sad Freohr,I iz sad wen u iz sad...

lol, I'm not really that sad! Just a little. I just pointed it out that barely anyone's on.

dangit I forget if I joined that or not D=

And... I blame Fireman he's the assassin here. That's also why he's not on. and maybe Bianchi(/whatever her name is now) too she'd seem the type to make a prank like this

Edited by Freohr Datia

You are indeed one of us Freohr,let us hail victory over this menace.Commander Rad,perhaps we should ally ourselves with the trinity?

The trinity is not here, and they dont like us. ^^

And I is not the only commander, you two can be same as me. Every Merc is equal.

You are indeed one of us Freohr,let us hail victory over this menace.Commander Rad,perhaps we should ally ourselves with the trinity?

oh so I am then =D

wait... I just blamed Bianchi... and I am on the B-team (which seems to have died since it started such a long time ago) and the B stands for Bianchi!!! =ooooooo... And Fireman's also on the B-Team... but then again, they probably turned against all their former allies... =o

You are most kind to me,your humble servant,O'great Dragon lord Radamanthys.I will carry out any task you require of me,as is proper,although I truly appreciate your offer of equality.*Salutes*

You are most kind to me,your humble servant,O'great Dragon lord Radamanthys.I will carry out any task you require of me,as is proper,although I truly appreciate your offer of equality.*Salutes*

Thanks, commander. ^^

We should like think of something to do as a group. A story perhaps? I dunno...

They have lost the flaming spirit that they used to possess.At a time,they were a gem in our forest,but have since wilted,a shadow of their former glory,how sad a tale...And as Quetz said,we should do something as a group

I know, Mercs, Ima write a story about the mercs. I should of done that long time ago, instead of trying to get others' attention.

Alright, from now on, just SM stories, with merc members only.

It;s the Holidays. People want to spend more time with their families or go shopping this time of year.

Exactly what I said, Snow, though in other words.

Hey, if you see this, is it fine for me to use that character you submitted for the SM story?

dangit I forget if I joined that or not D=

And... I blame Fireman he's the assassin here. That's also why he's not on. and maybe Bianchi(/whatever her name is now) too she'd seem the type to make a prank like this

I can't help but feel this post has something to do with me.

oh so I am then =D

wait... I just blamed Bianchi... and I am on the B-team (which seems to have died since it started such a long time ago) and the B stands for Bianchi!!! =ooooooo... And Fireman's also on the B-Team... but then again, they probably turned against all their former allies... =o

Silly Freohr. We merely wiped their minds.