DISCORD

WEBSITE (inc. Credits and Statchecker)

RETROSPRING ASKBOX

By the same Lead Designer:
Drums of War

jyP0nf8.pngkBWghN1.pnghlW1f9a.pngGYFdMn4.pngPbUvHxY.pngWKJp14e.png
vmziarr.pngtSZc9PR.pngrqu6VO5.png
kRKq20n.pngv7YAJZw.pngK2aOqXc.png

Dream of Five was an FE7, FEditor-era hack made in the early 2010s by a team of teenagers with too much time on their hands. For years, it has remained dormant, collecting cobwebs as the hacking scene advances in leaps and bounds.

Until now.

Features
- A campaign of 34 chapters
- A playable cast of 62 memorable characters, with complete support networks
- A route split of 10 chapters which has effects that carry through to the very end of the game
- A strong, unified aesthetic, from portraits to UI
- A focused, character-driven narrative
- A variety of challenges across maps, with a wide variety of objectives and tight formations of tough foes
- Shove

shove is my favorite feature

never thought i'd see the day after a certain point, huh? congrats on finishing everything. i haven't given it a whirl since a version that's gotta be a decade old by now, so i'm looking forward to it.

cheers

Having fun with this one so far. I've tried a lot of FE mods and many of them don't feel very good to me, like they're trying too hard to make it challenging and/or balanced while forgetting to make it fun, but I'm not having that problem here.

In the support viewer Seren's and Franseza's supports just say they're under construction. Since this is the complete version are these not going to be implemented?

Posted (edited)

Glad you're enjoying so far! They've been replaced as of v. 1.2 with different placeholders - that was originally just the text given for all incomplete supports - but given that they start with an A-rank in game, they'll never have full conversations there.

Edited by Parrhesia