New Video Topic

Hey Guys

From now on, I will post my new videos on this topic.

To start it off, here's my newest video:

The youtube description:

The premise of this set up is to take down 4-E-5, only using triangle attacks. I did it in two turns, with 16 out of 17 maximum units deployed. The only other permitted moves are non-attack moves, then killing Ashera with Ike. This team is the same specific team I used for my “Ashera Has 13 Lives” video, so the blessed weapons and support set up are exactly the same.

The first turn contains 3 triangle attacks, and second turn contains 8 triangle attacks.

Here are the relevant specs:

Relavant Weapons

Ike- Ragnell

Micaiah- Rescue Staff

Oscar- Iron Longbow

Boyd- Arbalest

Rolf- Double Bow

Elincia- Amiti

Tanith- Wishblade

Marcia- Brave Lance

Sigrun- Forged silver lance (using a Twin Sword card) with 21Mt, 105Hit, 15 Crit

Relevant supports (all A-Level)

Sigrun-Marcia

Tanith-Boyd

Used Skills

All four Seraphs have Nihil.

Boyd and Gareth have Pass.

Caineghis has Smite.

Rafiel has Celerity.

Edited by leopoldstotch711

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Looks like Tanith's fighting is as deadly as her cooking.

If you're taking requests, we've all seen nearly every endgame chapter being one-turned now, with Ike one-rounding Black Knight with a forged Silver Axe, Dheginsea and Lehran in several ways, and Ashera's been done by Nitro. I was wondering if it was possible to one-turn E-1?

I don't mind if you don't do this though, as from what I gather you guys have tons of fun ideas anyway.

Edited by Mekkah

Vykan has such a video, although it may be a 2-turn ;)

1 turning that map is impossible. In fact, it's so completely implausible to 1 turn I almost find the suggestion insulting. Do you know how large the map is, or how many stationary enemies there are? How on earth are you supposed to get a unit into Lekain and Hetzel's square on the first turn, while also dispatching of 2 healers, 2 long range tome users, a sleep staff user, another priest who doesn't attack you even if you're adjacent to him, along with being able to hit about 6-8 spots where generals are apparently stuck to the floor with glue, all the while doing this with 1-2 range only? Even if this were possible, the luck manipulation would be about as hard as getting a trueblade to land 40 hits on a red dragon.

If your taking requests, I'd like to see you triangle attack Levail in the least amount of turns possible. Keep up the awesome videos.

That would take 1 turn, and sounds quite easy. Oscar and Rolf can get within range by default since they have 3 range, which just makes Boyd a problem, and that can be dealt with by smiting him. Though, if getting the brothers there is an issue, you could always use the rescue staff anyway, plus you have Rafiel.

=============

Now what I'd like to see is some non-4-E videos for a change. Here are some of my low turn count strats that I couldn't apply to my speedrun for various reasons (mostly that Haar can't be in 3 places at once).

Chapter 1-8 in 3 turns

Chapter 4-P in 2 turns

Chapter 4-1 in 2 turns

Chapter 4-2 in 3 turns

I see some potential to 1 turn 4-P and 2 turn 4-2 with the addition of using pegasi + other units, plus applying the rescue staff. I'll have to think of other places where turns could be shaved off from my speedrun with better unit training and stuff.

Edit:

1-4 looks like it could be beaten in 5 turns or less. Just need a Nolan with a superb speed stat and a forged axe as my third main attacker (Sothe and Eddie being my 1st and 2nd, respectively).

2-1 could easily be beaten faster if you get transfers for Brom and Neph. In fact I think you can 2 turn it IIRC, a guy named rsteube has a video of it.

2-3 I've got to do my "pacificst" approach to get max BEXP, I even have the save file on that very chapter, not to mention someone requested it ages ago.

2-E could be 1 turned if you get Calill transfers and BEXP her to third tier, plus have a way of getting her within meteor range of the boss.

3-13 can be 1 turned with a Saint Laura having purge and adept.

4-3 to 4-5 can all be beaten in lower turn counts than my speedrun. 4-5 being the easiest (long range tome the crap out of Izuka)

Also, here's a list of videos I'm supposed to be doing in the future, though leopold might take them on himself since I've shown them to him in a PM.

-Chapter 4-E(1) mages only low turn count

-Chapter 4-E(5) in 1 turn and with minimum attacks performed

-11 Triangle attacks on Deghinsea

-Sigrun 1RKOing Deghinsea

-Chapter 4-E(3-5) required units only

-Chapter 4-E(1-5) bronze weapons only

Another thing was to see how quickly I could "rout" chapters 4-E(2-4), so that's also on the agenda.

Edited by Vykan12

That would take 1 turn, and sounds quite easy. Oscar and Rolf can get within range by default since they have 3 range, which just makes Boyd a problem, and that can be dealt with by smiting him. Though, if getting the brothers there is an issue, you could always use the restore staff anyway, plus you have Rafiel.

Oh ok. I just looked at the map and it does sound really easy. Oscar doesn't have 3 range, does he? I'm thinking if Oscar doesn't have 3 range, he and Boyd could have Pass and the three brothers could get into position so Rafiel can vigor them. Boyd and Oscar go right down to the bottom of the screen right beside the bishops (other units can shove them if needed) and Rolf can use his 3 range to kill Levail.

Wait, Oscar can use longbows!? I thought only characters with bows as their main weapon could use them (that's how it was in FE9 at least).

Edited by KSFF2150

1 turning that map is impossible. In fact, it's so completely implausible to 1 turn I almost find the suggestion insulting.

Don't kill me, I'm not the one who played the damn game. :(

Maybe a 3-13 where the Dawn Brigade beats all of the Greil Mercenaries? (perhaps not set up in a lame way, i.e. every GM disarmed)

Maybe a 3-13 where the Dawn Brigade beats all of the Greil Mercenaries? (perhaps not set up in a lame way, i.e. every GM disarmed)

You can't do that anyway. Even if you take all of their weapons on the previous chapter, they'll be given a weapon. I think it's steel weapons, Elwind, and Ellight, but I'm not completely sure.

Isn't that on easy mode though?

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

You can't do that anyway. Even if you take all of their weapons on the previous chapter, they'll be given a weapon. I think it's steel weapons, Elwind, and Ellight, but I'm not completely sure.

In a way, you could do like I did and break the system by giving the GMs bronze weapons and heal staves only.

I'm not sure how much more I have planned for my Triangle videos. Right now, I've only got one more in mind, 11 Triangles on Ashera, without KOing her, then killing her with Ike. It would be a similar concept to my "10 Triangles on Lehran" video. This time, all the Seraphs would use bronze lances, except Elincia, who would require a bronze sword and a blood tide. Oscar and Rolf would have bronze bows, and Boyd would have the Arbalest.

I would love to hear some video suggestions. However, as far as a Levail triangle is concerned, it's way too easy; he could be triangled on the first turn, but then, you'd have to sit through mounds of pointless enemy attacks.

As far as routing is concerned, Vykan is the expert, by a longshot. I don't want to touch that stuff whatsoever.

I'm going to start a second playthrough pretty soon, so I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for that. Any suggestions would be most welcome :)

I just uploaded a modified attempt on my "FE:RD 4-E-5 Triangle Attacks Only" video. Here is the link to it:

I have modified my first post on this topic with the new link and youtube description.

Other notes:

I have cut down the total move count by 2 moves, bringing the total down to 39 moves, instead of 41.

Soren has not been deployed.

Caineghis and Tibarn's shoving order have been swapped, and Caineghis now has Smite (instead of Tibarn).

Instead of shoving a spirit, Sothe rescues Rafiel on the 2nd turn, saving me one use of the Rescue Staff.

It is 35 seconds shorter!!!

How about killing Micaiah and Sothe in 3-E before they leave the map? Even if you're able to, you'll be swarmed by a lot of enemies on the enemy phase. I can see it being done on easy but what about normal mode?

Maybe try killing Sigrun, Tanith and Kieran in 3-12.

Edited by KSFF2150

How about killing Micaiah and Sothe in 3-E before they leave the map? Even if you're able to, you'll be swarmed by a lot of enemies on the enemy phase. I can see it being done on easy but what about normal mode?

Haar can do that with ease.

Maybe try killing Sigrun, Tanith and Kieran in 3-12.

A beefed up Jill can do that with ease.

Maybe killing Ashera or whoever with untransformed Laguz?

That can be done if Ike has a brave axe equipped and the untransformed laguz is Caneighis, Giffca or Skrimir (might be other lions that work). Also needs some blood tide/support action, so that could make for a cool vid.

Edited by Vykan12

I found a way to 1 turn 4-E-5 using my triangle team. In fact, I pulled off a successful attempt, deploying only 16 out of 17 max characters. I also didn't need to use my forged Silver Lance through trading the Wishblade. It's taking a while to record in a single attempt because Oscar keeps missing (Boyd misses a little also :(). I'll try to upload it as soon as possible. :)

Happy holidays everbody!!!

Here’s the link to my newest video, “FE:RD 4-E-5 One Turned”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vovAA3u70N8

Some relevant information (as it is easy to miss some of these details):

16 out of 17 maximum units are deployed.

Marcia has Pass.

All Nihils are assigned, but do not affect the outcome.

Tanith, Sigrun, and Marcia all share the Wishblade, so no Brave or forged Silver Lance.

Tibarn and Soren have C-Level support.