The friends I have

Deity

lol, well, its a short list really, but at least I have a few, I is not alone in the forest. If I were to lose all friendship, I'd prolly go away.

Ether, Zephiel, Freohr, Rhaan, Yggy, Yogurt, Luxord and perhaps the captain.

I dont even know if these ^ folks like me at all. I know Ether is friendly, and he's the best friend I have atm since Lux is inactive.

Oh, Boo is one other I have, though I dont think he likes me too much to consider me a friend.^^

wellz outside the forest I have a number of ppl I talk to who all played XI, 20-ish there, here I have at least 3 people I've become acquainted with, Thingy "Kaname", Ishtar "Ruka" and of course you Quetz, you shall be "Kain" :lol: there are some other ppl here who are nice but haven't talked as much yet :mellow:

First of all, we might not be seeing Lux for a LONG time.

Second of all, what was the purpose of this topic?

Why is that?

The purpose, to show you people the few friends I have, of course, and make you laugh.

But its ok to have few friends, I have a mighty friend, one that I consider the best friend out there.

I hope Lux comes back soon, I miss the guy.

Why is that?

The purpose, to show you people the few friends I have, of course, and make you laugh.

But its ok to have few friends, I have a mighty friend, one that I consider the best friend out there.

I hope Lux comes back soon, I miss the guy.

I see, well I pretty much only have my girlfriend, and the rest are acquaintances. I'm quite fine with that though.

And Lux left for reasons he does not wish for me to publicly disclose, however there is the possibility he may never come back.

wellz outside the forest I have a number of ppl I talk to who all played XI, 20-ish there, here I have at least 3 people I've become acquainted with, Thingy "Kaname", Ishtar "Ruka" and of course you Quetz, you shall be "Kain" :lol: there are some other ppl here who are nice but haven't talked as much yet :mellow:

Why I'm Ruka anyway? Truly, I'm curious here. XD

Kool, I is Kain. (High-fives Rhaan) I shall now be known as Master Kain, and I will fight now using the Kuo-ta style. ^^

to express love for your peeps ^_^ friends that is, not baby chickens, unless joo raise them :lol:

Lol, true.

I see, well I pretty much only have my girlfriend, and the rest are acquaintances. I'm quite fine with that though.

And Lux left for reasons he does not wish for me to publicly disclose, however there is the possibility he may never come back.

Glad for you, you must be happy. =D. And gosh dang it, he better come back, he was cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Why I'm Ruka anyway? Truly, I'm curious here. XD

Who cares, we are in the gang. ^^ I consider Ishtar a friend too, though I've never really asked her out. ^^ jk

My opinion of you is pretty much neutral but closer to "like" than "dislike" since there's not much either of us has discussed.

I'll try to be more talkative with you. I wish to speak to you more by pm and leaving you messages, in fact, not just with you, but with the rest as well, but I feel like I'll be just ignored and so I dont.

because she's the most loyal of Kaname short of his indigo-haired body guard whose name escapes me...or would you rather be Rima? the girl who cares most for Senri? :mellow:

You meant Seiren?

Nah, I'm cool with Ruka though. :'D

Wouldn't Quetz think of the nature of my disposition towards Rhaan "Immoral"? :mellow:

Dun worry, you can join our triangle of luff ^_^

Also, Tiltyu does care for me, in return for juicy PMs to suit her fetishes. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Dun worry, you can join our triangle of luff ^_^

Triangle? But noble sir, I'm just a spectactor who watches from the sideline. ^_^

Also, Tiltyu does care for me, in return for juicy PMs to suit her fetishes. It's a symbiotic relationship.

WHAT juicy PMs huh? NONE. You completely left me a cliffhanger, killing me slowly by making me wait for an action. ANY action. ;_;

Hey, I'm doing my best. I hate the cliffhanger too ;_;

At least I have you people in the meantime =3

THEN GIVE ME AN ACTION! ;_;

But don't you include me. D=