Late at night, Quetzalcoatl went away

Deity

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how long it would take for you to come back... drama threads much?

he is the definition of "attention whore"

this is the 3rd time he claimed he was gonna leave

So... Quetzalcoatl = Atsuma...?

Quetz = Atsuma = Oko = Okorina = Jarlaxle = The_White_Tiger = Rugal = Evil Neo = Extreme Void = Thunder Lord = A douchebag that was using Django's name, despite not actually being Django = Crimson Note = The_Element = Aurora A. Perez = Hrist = Ice = Anybody who has ever talked about having a cousin = Hermione....

Did I forget any of them, Quezzalcotzulz?

I feel as though this constant attacking is draining away their activity. I also feel like I should not be posting after Krevin, but whatever.
I feel as though this constant attacking is draining away their activity.
constant attacking is draining away their activity
draining away their activity

YOU MUST BE ON TO SOMETHING! Please, let us continue!

I forgot about this topic of amazing suckage. When you dont come here for a few days then you forget about the immense amount of failure. Yay for having a life!

Yeah, everyone who checks this forum on a daily basis has no life. You are fucking awesome have I ever told you that? When I grow up I want to be like you. I wish you were my dad. Late at night my sarcasm gets bad.

Yeah, everyone who checks this forum on a daily basis has no life. You are fucking awesome have I ever told you that? When I grow up I want to be like you. I wish you were my dad. Late at night my sarcasm gets bad.

:/ Checking up on it daily is completely fine. But there's some people who dont leave it :/

:/ Checking up on it daily is completely fine. But there's some people who dont leave it :/

Which reminds me, that 2 feet of snow is still outside my door.

Don't you just love the prospect of having me around a little longer? Weather man says it won't clear up for a couple weeks!

Which reminds me, that 2 feet of snow is still outside my door.

Don't you just love the prospect of having me around a little longer? Weather man says it won't clear up for a couple weeks!

There's ppl who dislike you? You seem funny to me. Sarcasm that insults others FTW in my book