OMG it's a tier list

Florete

But we aren't in that situation. The 8% chance of death, while worrisome if we're trying to make something out of Zihark, is not happening in an efficiency run. Zihark can make some magic happen, yes, but generally that magic is better reserved for EM or NM. HM means that Jill and Nolan get the EXP because they do something better with it than Z.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untransformed Resolve Volug gets OHKOed by Tigers (Cats are a few points off) and only has 81 avoid so enemies have about a 60% chance to hit him. So I don't think untransformed Volug is going to be doing anything except stuffing Olivi Grass in his mouth and hiding behind trees.

...I maybe got Volug two level ups from BEXP but I assure you that was not the case? Are there enemy stats you can bring to back it up?

Also: I didn't mean halfshifted. I actually meant full shifted Volug. He'll be popping Olivi Grass and shit but him and Zihark absolutely lampooned the enemies in HM together.

Boyd(T)>Gatrie or Gatrie(T)>Boyd(T)>Gatrie(N). I don't think people were much in favor of Gatrie(N)>Boyd(T).

Geoffrey either right above or below Tormod, he's still a tier below people like Cain/Giffca who are useful for the same amount of chapters blahblah.

Oscar(T) is probably too far below Mia but that argument was a while ago.

Boyd(t) > Gatrie, thats it.

Oscar(T) is probably too far below Mia but that argument was a while ago.

I'd support this, but i don't know enough about oscar to make a good argument.

Oscar (T)'s offense is the same Ike has when wielding Ettard, which is enough to 1RKO most enemies at 3-P and 3-1. All this while being mounted, no less. Defeantly better than what Mia can pull at the start. He also has pretty good BEXP slowplay potential, staring with Skill capped and Spd 1 point away from it's cap.

Wow, that's really good. Mia needs adept, a forge, and the energy from 2-E. Still doesn't do shit to armors...

I don't think the Drop from 2-E has ever been considered for Mia.

Oscar (T)'s offense is the same Ike has when wielding Ettard, which is enough to 1RKO most enemies at 3-P and 3-1. All this while being mounted, no less. Defeantly better than what Mia can pull at the start. He also has pretty good BEXP slowplay potential, staring with Skill capped and Spd 1 point away from it's cap.

Oscar (T) definitely leads Mia in 3-P and 3-1, but he needs an early crown (he can probably tolerate the 3-6 Master Crown) to unlock his tier 2 Speed cap and double for the rest of part 3. With it, I don't see Mia really beating Oscar (T) until 4-E, so I'm receptive to them being closer (if not Oscar (T) > Mia).

I don't think the Drop from 2-E has ever been considered for Mia.

I've given it to her before. Who would normally be getting it?

Oscar (T) definitely leads Mia in 3-P and 3-1, but he needs an early crown (he can probably tolerate the 3-6 Master Crown) to unlock his tier 2 Speed cap and double for the rest of part 3. With it, I don't see Mia really beating Oscar (T) until 4-E, so I'm receptive to them being closer (if not Oscar (T) > Mia).

Agreed, all mia has on Oscar is 4-e.

The bottom line for me is 9(with canto)>7 and he can actually hurt armors.

Oscar can do well at 2nd tier up to 3-7. Has anyone considered giving him Adept? He has 9 Mov, better Atk and can double consistently on 26 AS. Not to mention, he can get a suport with Titania for greatAvo while bearing a significant concrete durability as well.

Mia probably has 4-4 over Oscar as well (enemies may be too fast here for Oscar to double and she can climb ledges), but I agree with your sentiment.

The only enemy with 28+ AS are SMs. Most of the enemies I've seenhad 26-27 AS. There were evenn a few with 25 AS at the start.

I've given it to her before. Who would normally be getting it?

What I meant is that this tier list has never given it to her before as far as I recall. As for who would normally get it; good question. If no one else actually cares, it's not a big deal at all if Mia gets it. I can see Oscar liking it, though. Others who would want it generally aren't actually worth it (Mist, Heather, etc.) or we can wait until Ulki/Ranulf, but by then we also have the 3-5 Drop.

Agreed, all mia has on Oscar is 4-e.

Specify Oscar (T). Oscar is a different case and I think I'd keep Mia > him.

The bottom line for me is 9(with canto)>7 and he can actually hurt armors.

Mia grows into hurting Armors quite nicely, actually.

EDIT: @ RFOF

Oscar/Mia/Neph seem like the 3 best options.

With a drop, I might actually go for Oscar > Mia. But for now I'm sticking with Oscar(t) > Mia, sorry for the typo.

She's not going to be on par with Oscar(t). ever.

@Fenrir isn't that drop saved for Ulki?

Well i'm glad you said that. Soul, look at that ^^^^ :newyears::awesome:

But to answer your question, Ulki could also get a hold of the Lombroso(3-5) drop.

Edited by Fenrir

If he gets both it makes him even better :newyears:

Tibarn Ulki would be mega overkill for sure :awesome:

But i like Oscar(N) getting it the most. Neph's probly getting BEXP from P2 to smooth out her problems, and Mia has adept/critical.

Mia grows into hurting Armors quite nicely, actually.

Yeah. With Oscar (T)'s merely average Strength and no access to Hammers, his performance against armors is nothing worth mentioning. Mia, with her increased crit, is probably at least as good.

Yeah. With Oscar (T)'s merely average Strength and no access to Hammers, his performance against armors is nothing worth mentioning. Mia, with her increased crit, is probably at least as good.

Later on in P3 neither should be worrying about armors. I meant in early P3, Oscar(t) is doing a lot more damage vs armors

Later on in P3 neither should be worrying about armors. I meant in early P3, Oscar(t) is doing a lot more damage vs armors

Why shouldn't they be worrying about Generals later on? 3-8 and 3-10 both have Generals that need to be killed, and I don't believe either of them 2HKO with forged Steels.

Why shouldn't they be worrying about Generals later on? 3-8 and 3-10 both have Generals that need to be killed, and I don't believe either of them 2HKO with forged Steels.

Titan/Haar/Boyd/Gatrie all kill generals fine, so I don't think it's as big of a deal for others.