Do you find someone's race a turn-off?

General Spoon

well it really depends on how one is raised..but most of you are in your teens so im sure youve seen some shining examples of what im talking about...I refer to it as the "Me Generation" o_O

I'm fairly certain that that is the "teenager" attitude... It's not limited to girls, or Americans.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me clear this up before anyone gets the wrong idea. When I say I'm disappointed with the stereotypical American Girl, & by extension westernized Asians, I mean that I would never date those kinds of girls. Let's face it, there are girls everywhere on Earth with crazy personalities, even in good old Japan. I'm just pointing the finger here first & foremost because I live here.

& on that note...

YokoMitsuya-11-Wepwn.jpg

And around each other, they're fucking nuts. Either take 'em one at a time or escape now with your life.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Single them out one by one, or prepare to get raped.

jk.

Really, there are some decent, calm, and very intelligent ones out there, just like any other race. You just have to look, because they are the hardest to find.

Edited by Donatello

Really, there are some decent, calm, and very intelligent ones out there, just like any other race. You just have to look, because they are the hardest to find.
Of course, but if you couldn't make generalizations, this thread wouldn't have lasted too long, would it?

I am only attracted to white men. Any other race (especially black) is a complete turn-off.

Yeah I'm not into black guys either. Then again, I've got a VERY good reason for this.

I'm straight. :lol:

I have my reason why I acted this way. It's like instinct.

For example, I've been harass by black people many times. It's natural for me to feel uneasy when I'm near them because I've been harassed by many people of the same race.

That's not ignorant. It's not lacking common sense at all.

I'll explain with another example.

Let's say you've been bitten by dogs many times before for reasons not at your fault. When a dog gets near you, it's natural for you to step away or avoid it all together because you've been bitten many times before.

Now, don't assume I'm mending dogs and black people into one because I'm not. I'm not low enough to call an entire race "dogs".

Ah...try not to let your past experience cloud your judgement on particular races. Its not fair on those who haven't said anything to you. Lets say I was afraid of you just because of your race, would that be fair?

Its best try not to be afraid of other particular races. In each race you meet horrible people but that doesn't mean they are all the same.

Not having a go at you personally.

Back to the topic: I prefer Asian girls...mainly Egyptain but I don't really mind.

Ah...try not to let your past experience cloud your judgement on particular races. Its not fair on those who haven't said anything to you. Lets say I was afraid of you just because of your race, would that be fair?

Its best try not to be afraid of other particular races. In each race you meet horrible people but that doesn't mean they are all the same.

Back to the topic: I prefer Asian girls...mainly Egyptain but I don't really mind.

It's not actually clouded judgement. It's just a gut reaction. Like after the first time you get a bad burn. You don't get near hot stuff like fire birds for awhile.

Also, Egypt isn't actually in Asia, or an Asiatic country, but who cares? :unsure:

It's not actually clouded judgement. It's just a gut reaction. Like after the first time you get a bad burn. You don't get near hot stuff like fire birds for awhile.

But I do feel it is a little silly to be afraid of someone who you never met and base it all down to race. If someone starts to think that person may be dangerous just because of their skin colour then...idk but I just think its really sad.

What my point is, not to let your past experience take control over you.

I am only attracted to white men. Any other race (especially black) is a complete turn-off.

Some here, oddly. For chicks, anything from Latin to Asian is a yes (save for the protruding-lips-African type), while for men, I can only appreciate home breed. Not even the acclaimed mediterraneans.

However, I also have a (strong) weakness for emo boys, while I just can't dig that look on girls xP

Edited by Claus Mortis

If you're afraid of me because I'm Asian, then I'll just let it go. It's not fair, but I don't really mind.

If you're afraid of me because I'm Asian, then I'll just let it go. It's not fair, but I don't really mind.

Its not just about being afraid its also about how you treat them. You mentioned earlier on the topic that you were a little racist?

Well in my opinion, you shouldn't let your past experiences give you an excuse to dislike other races or treat them differently.

Edited by Judge Judy

That's okay if you think that way, but I prefer that I keep my distance than rather having the chance to get harassed again.

Ah I see now. So...I don't think your racist to be honest. Your just not fond with particular people. Plus you said you have some Black friends too.

Am I the only person who thinks this is not a beneficial topic? Regardless of the "non-racist" attitude we're stressing, I think we're entering some dangerous territory here.

Am I the only person who thinks this is not a beneficial topic? Regardless of the "non-racist" attitude we're stressing, I think we're entering some dangerous territory here.

We've already entered dangerous territory, and have already got out (I think).

I don't think you read the topic, there were lots of harmless posts until it got derailed into an argument, it was solved and got back to the harmless posts...I think...

We've already entered dangerous territory, and have already got out (I think).

I don't think you read the topic, there were lots of harmless posts until it got derailed into an argument, it was solved and got back to the harmless posts...I think...

Okay. In that case, let me contribute to this thread.

I find beauty in all races. They are made in God's image after all! Turn-offs for me would be horrible personalities, bad manners, characteristics which I think can be found in every single race out there. So it's very hard for me to generalize and say I don't like a particular race.

Okay. In that case, let me contribute to this thread.

I find beauty in all races. They are made in God's image after all! Turn-offs for me would be horrible personalities, bad manners, characteristics which I think can be found in every single race out there. So it's very hard for me to generalize and say I don't like a particular race.

There is NO skin color that you dislike more than another?