Holy Blood System

Fia

Yup. Scorpio's dad was Edin and Bridget's brother, so Scorpio should have minor Ulir.

Yes, I know that Scorpio is Andrei's son. But he don't have Minor Ulir I assume?

I kind of forgot about him. He isn't important anyway. >_>

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't, as she takes pride in having Fala blood.

Maybe it's so thin it didn't pass down to her children, but.

Well, the bug is her MAJOR DAIN one. In the epilogue I think.

So it's true that there is a chance for a Minor blood failed to be passed down, caused it's so.......minor?

Well, the bug is her MAJOR DAIN one. In the epilogue I think.

Oh, that.

So it's true that there is a chance for a Minor blood failed to be passed down, caused it's so.......minor?

There's no other possible explanation. Otherwise, Ishtar would have Fala blood, and she doesn't.

And this, gentlemen, is why incest/inbreeding is so important in FE4.

Edited by TheEnd

Well, it also seems that they can have blood that doesn't show, either because it's too minor or for some other reason. Like it doesn't show that Diadora has minor Lopto.

Edit:

Yup.

Edited by etellerannet8

There's no other possible explanation. Otherwise, Ishtar would have Fala blood, and she doesn't.

I recalled someone said that there is a possibility that Lex's children won't be able to pass their Neir blood to the next generation. But I don't believe it I guess, or else Lakche and Skasha wouldn't get their Odo blood.

Excuse me.

LOL. XD

Is it possible that Hilda is one of Victor's bastard child? Because I think she is.

Well, it also seems that they can have blood that doesn't show, either because it's too minor or for some other reason. Like it doesn't show that Diadora has minor Lopto.

They showed Diadora's Minor Lopto just fine. Unless you are talking about the Minor Lopto in Selis and Yuria. Which I already addressed in my first post.

Edited by Fury

Meh, those things are totally random, think about it in real life, the first child is going to look more like the father, while the second one look like the mother, sometimes it's the oposite, sometimes they look like a mix betwen them, and stuff.

Meh, those things are totally random, think about it in real life, the first child is going to look more like the father, while the second one look like the mother, sometimes it's the oposite, sometimes they look like a mix betwen them, and stuff.

I don't think it was random like that. Very complicated rules maybe, but random it's a bit hard for me to believe. ._.

There is something wrong with Celice's bloodline. Since he is the child of Diadora, who had minor Loptuous blood. Celice didn't get any Loptuous blood. Why is that?

There is something wrong with Celice's bloodline. Since he is the child of Diadora, who had minor Loptuous blood. Celice didn't get any Loptuous blood. Why is that?

I need to refer to my first post about that. Only my theory though. =/

Main character, blah blah blah.

Or maybe because Major > Minor.

Edited by Julius

If Celice were to make kids with Yuria, would there be a chance that the Loptous Bloodline to show up again?

Actually the chance is a bit too slim

(for my liking, since the 3rd Gen needs moar drama, but whatever)

. Cause I predicted that their other bloods already drove Loptous blood out. But this is my opinion of course.

Major Loptous probably can be created again from incest between Cyas' children.

Wouldn't it just end up like SigurdxDiedre?

Talking about pairing, then yes. But speaking about their bloods, no.

Though this pairing curious me as well, since I believe all the children will have MAJOR Narga, where the Major Baldo will go?

Edited by Fury

How different do you think the blood will end up like? Major Narga on both kids but minor Baldo for each?

I guess.

Major Baldo and Minor Narga + Major Narga and Minor Fala = MAJOR Narga and Minor Baldo?

Hopefully Oifaye has his own share of children, that way they could do another incest to revive Major Baldo again

Edited by Fury

Major Loptous probably can be created again from incest between Cyas' children.

Which there's no chance of happening since he's under some chaste code.

Then again, some random person could venture to the edge of the world and do the same pact Galle did so long ago.

Which there's no chance of happening since he's under some chaste code.

Did Claude scream something for you? There is no chaste vow in the realm of Jugdral.

Then again, some random person could venture to the edge of the world and do the same pact Galle did so long ago.

This is even more impossible to me.