Holy Blood System

Fia

Did Claude scream something for you? There is no chaste vow in the realm of Jugdral.

Claude was allowed for the sake of the Blagi bloodline =D

This is even more impossible to me.

Loptous said it himself, though...

While greed exists in the heart of man...

So anyone greedy enough can do it if they believe in themselves reeeeally hard and think outside of the box! :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claude was allowed for the sake of the Blagi bloodline =D

And Cyas is also allowed for the sake of Major Fala.

Loptous said it himself, though...
While greed exists in the heart of man...

So anyone greedy enough can do it if they believe in themselves reeeeally hard and think outside of the box! :lol:

The problem is, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. It's faster if you pit Cyas' children together.

Remember how long it took for Loptous to come back after the first Holy War? More than 100 years. =<

And Cyas is also allowed for the sake of Major Fala.

Unfortunately, our little insanity world isn't cutting it. Cyas would know at least something about the Loptous blood and Yurius being his brother, he seems responsible, he's not getting anywomen. It is up to the canonArthurXPhee, SetyXTeeny runts. :<

Hold on, remember Yurius and Yuria? They were twins, the blood was separated, so it IS possible for three bloods to go on.

CeliceXYuria, if they were to have twins, depending on circumstance, child1 would get Major Baldo and a random selection of Minor Fala or Minor Loptous. Child2 would get Major Narga and the possibility of Minor Fala or Minor Loptous.

Child1 would most likely get Minor Loptous, seeing as he didn't get Narga from his mother he would neither get Fala. Child2 might also get Minor Loptous because it's technically still in both of their bloods.

@_@ Of course, this is going by your theory of blood systems and such, do not get me started on triplets... (Eve, Eva, and Alva, unite!)

The problem is, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. It's faster if you pit Cyas' children together.

Remember how long it took for Loptous to come back after the first Holy War? More than 100 years. =<

I need to see a Loupt family chart, who was the first, Galle?

Maira, Cygin, Alvis, Diadora... :< Those are all I know.

And they were trying not to mix and mingle blood.

Which was for the sake of the Loptous tome that could only be held by some one of DIRECT blood.

Didn't Celice and co. burn the book anyway? D:

The only possible way by then would be to do as Galle did.

Unfortunately, our little insanity world isn't cutting it. Cyas would know at least something about the Loptous blood and Yurius being his brother, he seems responsible, he's not getting anywomen. It is up to the canonArthurXPhee, SetyXTeeny runts. :<

Hold on, remember Yurius and Yuria? They were twins, the blood was separated, so it IS possible for three bloods to go on.

CeliceXYuria, if they were to have twins, depending on circumstance, child1 would get Major Baldo and a random selection of Minor Fala or Minor Loptous. Child2 would get Major Narga and the possibility of Minor Fala or Minor Loptous.

Child1 would most likely get Minor Loptous, seeing as he didn't get Narga from his mother he would neither get Fala. Child2 might also get Minor Loptous because it's technically still in both of their bloods.

@_@ Of course, this is going by your theory of blood systems and such, do not get me started on triplets... (Eve, Eva, and Alva, unite!)

Oh yes, of course he would be feeling responsible to Loptous blood. But his loyalty lies on Fala. I doubt he will let his precious FALA , FLAME OF JUSTICE blood wasted away just like that. =<

And you can’t always count Azel be paired with Tiltyu as canon as it was. Anything could happen.

Azel having no children is very possible you know.

And for the theory, I think I can only come up with this:

Selis/Yuria. Going with my Holy Blood theory, Selis’ Major blood will be passed first, followed by Yuria’s Narga blood as the minor blood. That’s for the first child.

As for the second child, (s)he will get Yuria’s Major Narga and Selis’ Baldo as minor.

Before you ask why there are no Fala and Loptous, Fala is much more in minor context than its competitors, no hope for winning here. And Loptous’ blood is practically doesn’t exist in Yuria or Selis.

I need to see a Loupt family chart, who was the first, Galle?

Maira, Cygin, Alvis, Diadora... :< Those are all I know.

And they were trying not to mix and mingle blood.

Which was for the sake of the Loptous tome that could only be held by some one of DIRECT blood.

Galle is the first. The last is Galle 17th.

They are afraid for the revival of Loptous, that’s why Myra’s descendants were hiding in Sprit Forest.

Didn't Celice and co. burn the book anyway? D:

I don’t know, burning a Holy Weapon seems like a hard thing to do.

The only possible way by then would be to do as Galle did.

Probably, but I still think it won’t happen for a long time. =<

Edited by Fury