Holy Blood System

Fia

I need to create this topic before I hijacked TheEnd's first playthrough thread even further. =P

I made this theory a few months ago:

And for the whole holy blood theory, I have one: (beware of the long, confusing explanation)

The father’s blood is a priority for the blood system to be passing down to the children. Selis was born between Sigurd and Diadora, right? Since the system regarded Sigurd’s major Baldo to be more important than Diadora’s major Narga and minor Loptous, and people only can carried two kind of different bloods (a major and a minor, or two minors, because two majors will be too much), that’s mean the blood which will be passed first to Selis was Sigurd’s major Baldo. The remaining place will be filled by Diadora’s blood, but we all know that MAJOR Narga is stronger than MINOR Loptous, thus what Selis got was a MINOR Narga, since he already carried Major Baldo.

In case of Yurius, Alvis’ Major Fala blood already had been passed to Cyas, what was left for Yurius was only minor Fala and Loptous. But two same minors combined could create a Major blood, and that was happened to Alvis’s and Diadora’s minors Loptous. So there were major Loptous, major Narga, and minor Fala for Yurius; since the major Loptous is a part of Alvis’ blood it would be passed as more important than the Narga blood, even though logically Narga should be the stronger between the two. Then the major Loptous is going to weaken the major Narga (those bloods clashed against each other), until it was replaced by the minor Fala.

Meanwhile in Yuria’s case, there is no competition. The only major blood left was Narga, and Narga hated Loptous. Furthermore, the said Loptous was only a minor (since the major already passed to Yurius), thus its place was replaced by minor Fala.

But there are some problems here, like on Levin/Sylvia pairing. If the father's blood was really more important, and needed to be passed down first, then why Lynn doesn't get the Major Holsety? Why Courple?

Another problem is with Levin/Bridget (Levin, you are source of troubles): Why it was Bridget's Major Ulir that passed to Faval? Why not the Major Holsety?

Edited by Ishtar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levin may be the opposite case, like the second child getting the Major Holsety, or getting the minor piority when paired with someone with other Major Holy Blood.

Levin may be the opposite case, like the second child getting the Major Holsety, or getting the minor piority when paired with someone with other Major Holy Blood.

In that case, why his blood was passed down to Sety or Arthur (as they both are obviously the first child), when he was paired with Fury or Tiltyu?

I don't know about the case with Bridget, since we have no female major blood carrier other than her in the 1st Gen.

Honestly, I hope there were strict rules but I don't think they were. As in Ishtar and Ishtor not having Fala, and what you said about how the oldest one not always gets the blood with highest priority.

Another easy-to-come-to-theory is the one where the father gives to the child if it is a boy and the mother gives to the child if it is a girl. I'd go with an altered version of this: the child will get the parent's major blood if they resemble that parent more than their other parent. Like Faval resembles Bridget (at least in his bow usage) and Patty resembles a male because most thieves in the game are male. Though she really does not look like a man in looks. Same goes with Althena and Leaf. I'm not sure if that fits completely, though.

In that case, why his blood was passed down to Sety or Arthur (as they both are obviously the first child), when he was paired with Fury or Tiltyu?

I don't know about the case with Bridget, since we have no female major blood carrier other than her in the 1st Gen.

Maybe it's because of the Blood of those pairs?

Honestly, I hope there were strict rules but I don't think they were. As in Ishtar and Ishtor not having Fala, and what you said about how the oldest one not always gets the blood with highest priority.

Another easy-to-come-to-theory is the one where the father gives to the child if it is a boy and the mother gives to the child if it is a girl. I'd go with an altered version of this: the child will get the parent's major blood if they resemble that parent more than their other parent. Like Faval resembles Bridget (at least in his bow usage) and Patty resembles a male because most thieves in the game are male. Though she really does not look like a man in looks. Same goes with Althena and Leaf. I'm not sure if that fits completely, though.

You remind me of Hilda's blood bug. >_>

Do you remember how she has a Minor Fala of a chapter then on the next one she has a Major DAIN? -_-

As for the father-son, mother-daughter thing; I found them unbelievable. While she may get her inventory from her father, Althena's growth is based on Ethlin, not Cuan. Seeing that type of growth inheriting...(IMO, Holy Blood system is more familiar/close to the Growth system than Inventory inheriting system.)

Maybe it's because of the Blood of those pairs?

Are you implying that there is a compability system here?

Edited by Ishtar

You remind me of Hilda's blood bug. >_>

Do you remember how she has a Minor Fala of a chapter then on the next one she has a Major DAIN? -_-

When reading this I first thought of insects drinking blood and eating Hilda from inside :huh:

As for the father-son, mother-daughter thing; I found them unbelievable. While she may get her inventory from her father, Althena's growth is based on Ethlin, not Cuan. Seeing that type of growth inheriting...(IMO, Holy Blood system is more familiar/close to the Growth system than Inventory inheriting system.)

Are you implying that there is a compability system here?

I've never thought about that with the growths before. But personality-wise (from the very little personality we get to see) I'd say Althena resembles Cuan more than Ethrin, and Leaf resembles Ethrin more than Cuan.

When reading this I first thought of insects drinking blood and eating Hilda from inside :huh:

lol

I've never thought about that with the growths before. But personality-wise (from the very little personality we get to see) I'd say Althena resembles Cuan more than Ethrin, and Leaf resembles Ethrin more than Cuan.

Actually, no. Althena's personality resembles more to Ethlin. Althena is kind of Ayra, she looks tough in the outside but she is also soft in the inside. That soft, caring personality of her is from Ethlin. Since we all know that Cuan is arrogant and proud instead of all mushy-mushy.

Meanwhile, I think since Leaf was raised by Finn, whom idolized Cuan, he will be raised in a way to remind his people of their last Prince. He will be raised most likely under Cuan's teaching that was passed to Finn first.

But there are some problems here, like on Levin/Sylvia pairing. If the father's blood was really more important, and needed to be passed down first, then why Lynn doesn't get the Major Holsety? Why Courple?

Another problem is with Levin/Bridget (Levin, you are source of troubles): Why it was Bridget's Major Ulir that passed to Faval? Why not the Major Holsety?

Levin's penis flips a coin.

Levin's penis flips a coin.

....This....wouldn't make any sense at all.....

Or you know, it was a genetic mutation. Those things happen. It would make sense for these rare cases to occur.

Hokay........so there is a GENETIC MUTATION in FE4? Must happened on Ishtar and Ishtor then, they lost their Fala's blood after all.

Of course it does. Heads is the sperm with major Holsety and tails is the sperm with minor Holsety.

..........................................There is no way a coin and sperm can do that....

lol

Actually, no. Althena's personality resembles more to Ethlin. Althena is kind of Ayra, she looks tough in the outside but she is also soft in the inside. That soft, caring personality of her is from Ethlin. Since we all know that Cuan is arrogant and proud instead of all mushy-mushy.

Meanwhile, I think since Leaf was raised by Finn, whom idolized Cuan, he will be raised in a way to remind his people of their last Prince. He will be raised most likely under Cuan's teaching that was passed to Finn first.

First of all, I'm talking about DNA, so the way Leaf was raised doesn't matter :) I'm fooling you by ending my disagreement with a smile to make it look friendly

Cuan and Althena I stop discussing becaue I don't remember much personality from either.

But I see Leaf the way you see Althena - a rock outside and soft inside. He is desperate to kill trabant and Blume, but that's because of what Fin thaught him. Otherwise he is very similar to Celice - always thinking more about the damage his actions have caused to the people instead of justifying it with saying that he really is doing a good thing etc.

But I see Leaf the way you see Althena - a rock outside and soft inside. He is desperate to kill trabant and Blume, but that's because of what Fin thaught him. Otherwise he is very similar to Celice - always thinking more about the damage his actions have caused to the people instead of justifying it with saying that he really is doing a good thing etc.

Maybe, because sometime I'm a bit confused at Leaf....as much as I want to see him as Cuan's successor, I can't. Because he is not, he barely act like Cuan even under Finn's guidance. >_>

Maybe both of them got their father's look and their mother's personality. =/

Yeah, I think you're right :mellow:

So much for my theory, if every part has to fit in perfectly.

Maybe I was wrong and it is that the father's blood comes first, just with a few quirks for corple & co

Probably it's a bug. >_>

But the problem happened only when you paired Sylvia or Bridget to a Major blood someone (aka Levin and Claude).

Nah, I don't think it's a bug. But I do think so for Hilda, Ishtar, Ishtor, Scorpio etc..

Just a not-so logically-backed-up way for people to be able to know easier how the children's blood end up. Far over a decade later I still want it to be answered logically.

Nah, I don't think it's a bug. But I do think so for Hilda, Ishtar, Ishtor, Scorpio etc..

Well, the Hilda one is obviously a bug, but Scorpio? What's wrong about him?

And I think they forgot to add Fala blood to Ishtar and Ishtor. ._.