What music do you listen to

Mr.Shiu and Watch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen almost exclusively to video game music. Aside from that, I don't have any particular preferences. I'll listen to anything that sounds good.

Uh, what he said. The only exception would have to be Psapp, a band whose music I pretty much worship.

Edited by Fox

I think a better way of putting it would be "WHY do the Flaming Lips still exist?"

Dude..that is NOT metal :P

beat me to it :<

Anyways, I listen to quite the range of music. Including, but definitely not limited to, REAL metal.

I like the heavy shit like Braindrill, Gojira, See You Next Tuesday, Whitechapel, Impending Doom, etc., but I'm also a big fan of soft indie stuff like Pinback, Sufjan Stevens, Death Cab, and so on. I also like a lot of lesser-known rap artists like Spank Rock and Hoodstarz, and electronic stuff, such as Crystal Castles and Justice.

Still, my favorite genre will always be Math Rock (which MySpace doesn't even recognize as a genre yet LAWL). Tera Melos is the greatest band on the planet.

TL;DR: I like all the stuff that the radio overlooks.

EDIT: Oh not cool. I set imeem to "auto-recommend" and it was playing a bunch of Postal Service, which I was happy about, and then it threw "Fight Test" by The Flaming Lips in there. On a nicer note, the Flaming Lips are a LOT more talented than I remembered.

Edited by Krevin