Mr.Shiu and Watch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite Genres:

Rock

Metal

Soft Rock (surprising considering the rest of my songs.... its sad when a guy can't admit to liking soft rock.)

Favorite Bands:

Disturbed

Korn

Linkin Park

Evanscene

Three Days Grace

System of a Down

Nickelback

Favorite songs:

Indestructible- Disturbed

Stricken- Disturbed

In the End- Linkin Park

Breaking the Habit- Linkin Park

Wake Me Up Inside/Bring Me To Life- Evanscene

Far Away- Nickelback

BYOB- System of a Down

Needles- System of a Down

Least favorite genres:

Rap (Fort Minor is the only exception and even they aren't that great.)

Country- Old country was ok. New country is just remixed rap that focuses on lyrics instead of beat.

It really depends on my mood. I listen to a some classic rock, modern rock, hip hop, alternative, even some electronic music here and there. Punk can be interesting also.

I used to listen to J-Rock and J-pop but then I started to tire of em' I enjoy songs that I can understand and sing along to more as of late... though if my skill in japanese improves that could change I reckon.

I'm quite neutral toward classical its good but not exactly something I'm going to sit down and listen to on a whim. Jazz is also the same.

I'm not very found of Metal or Country. Metal is too much the same and tends to give me a headache when I listen to it for to long and country just puts me to sleep...

Ars, by avant-garde, I don't think he meant avant-rock, etc. Orchestras and all that jazz (pun not intended), not bands.

I am well aware of that, which is why I asked for examples, because I have trouble finding much that is not so incredibly typical.

I'll listen to just about any kind of rock, from light to metal, as long as there are lyrics and not just screaming. I'll also listen to a few country songs, although I don't like country as a genre. And, depending on my mood, I enjoy listening to most classical songs as well. I don't have too many bands I enjoy in particular, because I don't listen to music all that often.

Favorite Genres:

Rock

Metal

Soft Rock (surprising considering the rest of my songs.... its sad when a guy can't admit to liking soft rock.)

Favorite Bands:

Disturbed

Korn

Linkin Park

Evanscene

Three Days Grace

System of a Down

Nickelback

Favorite songs:

Indestructible- Disturbed

Stricken- Disturbed

In the End- Linkin Park

Breaking the Habit- Linkin Park

Wake Me Up Inside/Bring Me To Life- Evanscene

Far Away- Nickelback

BYOB- System of a Down

Needles- System of a Down

Least favorite genres:

Rap (Fort Minor is the only exception and even they aren't that great.)

Country- Old country was ok. New country is just remixed rap that focuses on lyrics instead of beat.

Dude..that is NOT metal :P

I see there are no metal heads here..*cries* oh well...

i listen to metal mostly but i do like alot of stuff..not much of that new stuff, very few mainstream (newer) bands sound good to the Florina..very few...that pop music...what is that anyway? LOL! I like some oddball stuff too like Harry Belafonte (that man is a genius!!!) and 80s rap...Game soundtracks are cool but that gets a bit old after awhile..anime music doesnt tickle the fancy much..

Industial ftw!

I listen too pretty much anything. Spanish Rock, Symphonic Metal, pop, Rock, power metal, epic metal, classic, anime intros, japanese music, movie soundtracks (disney's are good), games sountracks, spanish pop, music from the 80s, The Beatles, Mariachi :D

Favorites:

Sonata Arctica

Mago de oz

Rhapsody

Stratovarius

The Beatles

No more heroes soundtrack

Abba

Songs:

Eleanor Rigby

Swans lake Waltz

Ravel's Bolero

Lovefool

Fur Elise

Heroe (Enrique Iglesias)

Well those are the ones that come to my mind but really the only genres I can't stand are rap, hip hop and reggaeton... and electronic.