This is a random topic

Nightmare

Well if you sons of bitches wouldn't act like dumbasses, I wouldn't flame you, but you fucks deserve it, you think your opinions are the only ones that matter.

And no, I dont flame Ads, but they should definitely lay down the law on most of you assholes. One cannot post a topic because assholes like you will go and make it look as if I am making it to flame somebody or to make someone look stupid.

Hypocrisy~

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone, I have tracked down one of Quetz's "episodes" at FEE:

http://www.fireemblemempire.com/forums/ind...t=0&start=0

It's very entertaining, I suggest you read the whole topic. I really hope it won't end up like that here though, most of the members on this website seem really nice.

I thought you said SF was full of FEE banned folks. Why have you gone all soft all of a sudden.

Yeah well, I am not the only one calling someone an asshole, so yeah...

asshole is fine. but going

[QUETZ GAWD SPEECH]:Well if you sons of bitches wouldn't act like dumbasses, I wouldn't flame you, but you fucks deserve it, you think your opinions are the only ones that matter.[QUETZ GAWD SPEECH]

[sonic]THATS NO GOOD[sonic]

I thought you said SF was full of FEE banned folks. Why have you gone all soft all of a sudden.

I never said it was full of them, I just said that there were too many for my liking. One is too many for my liking.

Edited by Dave

I never said it was full of them, I just said that there were too many for my liking. One is too many for my liking.

Same thing. Anyway, I should warn you now. There is a conspiracy going on in SF against you, mighty blitz. I;d tell you more over pm, but to what end? You wouldn't believe me and you probably could handle it, right?

And no, I am not in the middle of this conspiracy, though I know because I was told about it.

Sorry, did you just attempt to call someone out for hypocrisy or contradiction? Really?

Glass house. Stones. Throwing.

Please...You make me laugh, always trying to put me down. Haha, its pathetic to see you idiots trying too hard. Let me make it more clear for you haters, I dont give a crap about your hate-filled posts, so post all you want.

what happened to this?

If only Quetz knew thunder lord. THUNDERLORD PWNS ALL THE BITCHES FACES OFF!!!!!!!! :P (this is a joke about his 1st sig that read "THUNDER LORD PWNS YOUR FACES OFF BITCHES")

If only Quetz knew thunder lord. THUNDERLORD PWNS ALL THE BITCHES FACES OFF!!!!!!!! :P (this is a joke about his 1st sig that read "THUNDER LORD PWNS YOUR FACES OFF BITCHES")

I dont see no joke.

And damn right I own your face, bitch. I bet you wouldn't last a minute in front of me. I'd put you down in a flash.

I dont see no joke.

And damn right I own your face, bitch. I bet you wouldn't last a minute in front of me. I'd put you down in a flash.

Lol internet tough guys. Too fucking gud. You sound like a 14 year old right now y'know? Wait 14? Thats D-Hero. Sorry hes way more mature than you, i would say that you sound like a 7 year old who thinks hes cool cuz he cusses.